Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 19. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I like this app. And this project as a whole. it makes me believe that there is a chance to remove counterfeiters from the market in general
Of course, Bonafi has been working on this idea for over a year now. I think it’s time for counterfeiters to think that the block chain will soon come to this area too.

Block chain is something revolutionary, and it is increasingly beginning to be used even in any government structures. It is fast and safe. If Bonafi successfully implements this, and no one can repeat it in the first year, Bonafi will remain the absolute leader.
Activity: 342
I like this app. And this project as a whole. it makes me believe that there is a chance to remove counterfeiters from the market in general
Of course, Bonafi has been working on this idea for over a year now. I think it’s time for counterfeiters to think that the block chain will soon come to this area too.
Activity: 336
Activity: 350
I wonder which brands have the least degree of security? Who wants to collaborate with a new project and get involved in cryptocurrency?
Now many people accept cryptocurrency, this is nothing new and unusual. Cryptocurrency is safer

Now there was a very strong decline in the popularity of cryptocurrency, many people have lost faith in this. However, the low price for it also created an extraordinary demand and many decided to enter the cryptocurrency market. However, the price is still very low.

I do not understand, and here is Bonafi? Bonafi does not offer a total switch to cryptocurrency. Bonafi offers a solution to the problem of counterfeiting. Tokens will be used by ordinary people.
Activity: 308
I wonder which brands have the least degree of security? Who wants to collaborate with a new project and get involved in cryptocurrency?
Now many people accept cryptocurrency, this is nothing new and unusual. Cryptocurrency is safer

Now there was a very strong decline in the popularity of cryptocurrency, many people have lost faith in this. However, the low price for it also created an extraordinary demand and many decided to enter the cryptocurrency market. However, the price is still very low.
Activity: 378
Activity: 392
Hey. The best solution to prevent counterfeiting in the market. Even now, while it is not running, it leaves a very good impression. Fresh idea and impetuous desire to reduce the number of counterfeit delights me

It pleases everyone who at least once found himself in such a situation, when he spent a significant amount of money and the goods turned out to be of inadequate quality. It's a shame

The point is not that the goods are of inadequate quality, but that no one is held responsible for this. If the product is genuine, the manufacturer is fully liable and reimburses you for damages, which the counterfeiter does not do.

It's right. Whereas if you bought a fake, but don't know about it, then you are suing a real manufacturer who is forced to respond to your claim, spend a certain amount, and even in some cases satisfy your claim in order to save face, although he had nothing to do with this trash you bought  Sad
Activity: 149
Hey. The best solution to prevent counterfeiting in the market. Even now, while it is not running, it leaves a very good impression. Fresh idea and impetuous desire to reduce the number of counterfeit delights me

It pleases everyone who at least once found himself in such a situation, when he spent a significant amount of money and the goods turned out to be of inadequate quality. It's a shame

The point is not that the goods are of inadequate quality, but that no one is held responsible for this. If the product is genuine, the manufacturer is fully liable and reimburses you for damages, which the counterfeiter does not do.

Have you solved the problem with the unauthorized dismantling of crypto tags? Will it be easy? Is it possible to use a crypto tag instead of a security seal?

Bonafi has a solution to a similar problem. Firstly, a crypto tag that has been unglued is not operable. Accordingly, the product must be considered counterfeit. Secondly, the unglued crypto tag will leave the inscription "void opened" on the packaging of the goods
Have you solved the problem with the unauthorized dismantling of crypto tags? Will it be easy? Is it possible to use a crypto tag instead of a security seal?
Activity: 265
Could this method of identification be used to steal money from customer cards? Or has this problem been solved or doesn't pose a threat to you?
Activity: 308
What do you mean by development? What it will take 4 years, and why do you think that this will be so long?
Can we use and sell / buy tokens?

You can sell, buy or spend tokens after 45 days after ICO (if you are not USA citizen) and 12 months later (if you are from the USA).

Before you buy and sell tokens, you need to get a listing on some stock exchange. And there was no news about it yet. So ... I don't even know, it seems to me too early to discuss the sale of tokens)
What do you mean by development? What it will take 4 years, and why do you think that this will be so long?

This means that Bonafi will receive a net profit after approximately 4 years of work in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

You can sell, buy or spend tokens after 45 days after ICO (if you are not USA citizen) and 12 months later (if you are from the USA).

Hey. Great news, Bonafi announces first partners as early as December 2018. Cool, right? I hope it will be some fairly famous brands.
Yes, this is very cool. Bonafi shows a fairly rapid development of its product, isn't it? Implementation of the product in less than a year.  Wink

Bonafi reckons that development will take about 4 years, so ... yes, it is not bad that they launch the product so quickly, however, this is only half the battle

Hey. Great news, Bonafi announces first partners as early as December 2018. Cool, right? I hope it will be some fairly famous brands.
Yes, this is very cool. Bonafi shows a fairly rapid development of its product, isn't it? Implementation of the product in less than a year.  Wink

Bonafi reckons that development will take about 4 years, so ... yes, it is not bad that they launch the product so quickly, however, this is only half the battle
Activity: 254

Pages:
Jump to: