Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 20. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

Hey. Great news, Bonafi announces first partners as early as December 2018. Cool, right? I hope it will be some fairly famous brands.
Activity: 377
Hey. Bonafi is best suited to address the problem of counterfeiting goods. I will support bonafi at all stages of development
Activity: 203
The fact that you say power is sent through the air in your ANN (Our Crypto-Tag™ does not run on battery. Once scanned by an NFC enabled mobile device, power is sent through the air and the Crypto-Tag™ will automatically authenticate the product.) makes me doubt this projects validity. A child could have come up with something more creative than that.
But nevertheless, no one came up with anything better, right? No one managed and solved the problem of counterfeiting. No one.
Activity: 334
The fact that you say power is sent through the air in your ANN (Our Crypto-Tag™ does not run on battery. Once scanned by an NFC enabled mobile device, power is sent through the air and the Crypto-Tag™ will automatically authenticate the product.) makes me doubt this projects validity. A child could have come up with something more creative than that.

They only said that the crypto tag doesn't require additional power. Many people don't know what NFC is and so on. This is a national project for millions of people, so their information should be as clear as possible to everyone.
Activity: 13
Activity: 350
I ask everyone who is interested in Bonafi - visit their official Reddit. There are many articles on various cases of counterfeiting as well as articles on how to solve
https://www.reddit.com/r/bonafi/
Activity: 392
How can i invest in dollars, but the amount is less than 20 thousand dollars? Or is it impossible? Why is the amount so big?

No.This is escrow. The minimum amount is 20 thousand. Or invest using cryptocurrency. The rules are such as to comply with the SEC and so on.
How can i invest in dollars, but the amount is less than 20 thousand dollars? Or is it impossible? Why is the amount so big?
Activity: 336
I am pleased to study your project. I like products based on a rare and unusual idea. In addition, the problem of counterfeiting is very relevant and financially unprofitable neither for buyers nor for manufacturers
By removing at least some part of the counterfeit goods, the manufacturer will improve its image and increase its revenues as well as the customer satisfaction rating.
Don't quite understand, thanks to which the manufacturer will improve its image? Because the market will not be counterfeit goods of this producer?

Of course! This is extremely important. There will be much less scandalous appeals of consumers to the court. Accordingly, the costs of court cases are lower as well as due to the absence of low-quality goods - better reviews!
Activity: 364
I am pleased to study your project. I like products based on a rare and unusual idea. In addition, the problem of counterfeiting is very relevant and financially unprofitable neither for buyers nor for manufacturers
By removing at least some part of the counterfeit goods, the manufacturer will improve its image and increase its revenues as well as the customer satisfaction rating.
Don't quite understand, thanks to which the manufacturer will improve its image? Because the market will not be counterfeit goods of this producer?
I would like to be convinced of the professionalism of the development team. How can I get acquainted with the experience of the team and with each member of the team separately?
Some information here:

Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co, 10 years at a consumer electronics co.
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, Investor Advisor - Supply Chain
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I would like to be convinced of the professionalism of the development team. How can I get acquainted with the experience of the team and with each member of the team separately?
Merit: 1
Yes, Bonafi has great chances for success, but I still don't understand, the site doesn't indicate potential partners, or areas of research direction and potential sales market ... If there are brands such as Apple, Samsung, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Adidas or Nike ... that would be very good  Roll Eyes

I do not think that any of these big-name brands would like to dip their toes into the crypto markets. The world, on the whole, still doesn't care about altcoins or Bitcoins, it's all the same to them.

They can take it to protect their customers. They will not have to sell products for cryptocurrency. Buyers will use the token for verification.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
Yes, Bonafi has great chances for success, but I still don't understand, the site doesn't indicate potential partners, or areas of research direction and potential sales market ... If there are brands such as Apple, Samsung, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Adidas or Nike ... that would be very good  Roll Eyes

I do not think that any of these big-name brands would like to dip their toes into the crypto markets. The world, on the whole, still doesn't care about altcoins or Bitcoins, it's all the same to them.
Activity: 282
How do you attract partners? Do you make newsletters, or any other means of individual notification with a proposal for cooperation?
Is it possible to find somewhere fresh videos or descriptions, or interviews about this project? And also I am extremely interested in the results of the previous stages of the sale of tokens.
There are only 2 demonstrations. The first was in March, the second was in September. Both videos are available on the Bonafi Channel on YouTube.
Activity: 406
Is it possible to find somewhere fresh videos or descriptions, or interviews about this project? And also I am extremely interested in the results of the previous stages of the sale of tokens.
Activity: 308
Their roadmap is written up to Q1 2019. Then it remains just to find partners, conclude contracts and project promotion.

A roadmap is needed for a developing project, and they plan to launch the product in a fully operational state in March 2019. Well, the beta version of the product
Pages:
Jump to: