Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 21. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hello to all. How likely is it that I will make a profit in a couple of years, investing in Bonafi now? What are the chances to make a profit earlier?
According to my assumptions, the probability of 70% and higher. However, after 3-4 years, this probability is growing more and more. Bonafi needs time and they will succeed. Definitely
This is just a guess. You want to believe in the success of Bonafi, and rightly so. However, not everything can be so easy for Bonafi. Let's see how it will be

Have you seen the Bonafi roadmap? They will follow this. It describes in detail the actions of the developers, so don't worry about the success of this project.

Their roadmap is written up to Q1 2019. Then it remains just to find partners, conclude contracts and project promotion.
Activity: 364
Hello to all. How likely is it that I will make a profit in a couple of years, investing in Bonafi now? What are the chances to make a profit earlier?
According to my assumptions, the probability of 70% and higher. However, after 3-4 years, this probability is growing more and more. Bonafi needs time and they will succeed. Definitely
This is just a guess. You want to believe in the success of Bonafi, and rightly so. However, not everything can be so easy for Bonafi. Let's see how it will be

Have you seen the Bonafi roadmap? They will follow this. It describes in detail the actions of the developers, so don't worry about the success of this project.
Activity: 356
Activity: 308
Activity: 322
Activity: 149
Competently designed project that allows you to quickly counter counterfeiters who come up with new methods of counterfeiting over and over again. I hope your decision will be quite effective.
Judging by the demonstration, it already looks like a fairly effective solution. This should in any case be much more useful for manufacturers.

How much is it possible to increase the net profit of manufacturers using Bonafi solution? Do many manufacturers lose profits because of counterfeit goods?

I think it is possible to return up to 20-40% of profit by simply reducing the number of counterfeit goods.
Competently designed project that allows you to quickly counter counterfeiters who come up with new methods of counterfeiting over and over again. I hope your decision will be quite effective.
Judging by the demonstration, it already looks like a fairly effective solution. This should in any case be much more useful for manufacturers.

How much is it possible to increase the net profit of manufacturers using Bonafi solution? Do many manufacturers lose profits because of counterfeit goods?
Activity: 378
Activity: 322
Good morning, guys. You are doing a good business, however, it will be useful to us all, right? You are doing a good deed, which also helps us earn as well
Activity: 377
Guys, explain to me what privileges investors get when investing in Bonafi now? Why was there a small bonus in the previous stages, and how do you explain its complete absence now?
Buying a promising and potentially valuable token is not a privilege?  Grin Wink

Unfortunately, many investors have now lost faith in tokens, and many in cryptocurrency. A very difficult situation, however, always remain enthusiasts, as well as those who are in charge of market orders, analysts and traders. In general, professional investors will find Bonafi, I'm sure. But unfortunately, newbies are not particularly interested: (
Guys, explain to me what privileges investors get when investing in Bonafi now? Why was there a small bonus in the previous stages, and how do you explain its complete absence now?
Buying a promising and potentially valuable token is not a privilege?  Grin Wink
Merit: 1
Can I get white paper and one pager? I am curious to study your documents and it would be nice to be able to share these materials with friends. Is this possible?

Sure, you can. I think Bonafi will aprecciate this:
Onepager here: https://drive.google.com/a/bonafi.io/file/d/1n-eMznZc0VZxDhZTCDfmIVDNUZu91q-Y/view?usp=drivesdk
Whitepaper here: https://www.bonafi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Bonafi_Whitepaper_4.1.pdf
Activity: 350
Can I get white paper and one pager? I am curious to study your documents and it would be nice to be able to share these materials with friends. Is this possible?
Activity: 254
At least one large producer can create such a large movement around Bonafi that they will gain popularity in six months ... certainly, this is the best option, but the potential is huge
Activity: 334
The best options for Bonafi would be to enter into an agreement with a couple of large companies and several other small manufacturers.

This is exactly the plan that Bonafi confirmed .. and this is the best option for their full development.
The best options for Bonafi would be to enter into an agreement with a couple of large companies and several other small manufacturers.
It's curious how you plan to distribute crypto tags around the world, but I think this is a good idea. I wonder how much it will reduce the amount of counterfeit?

The crypto tag will be distributed to the manufacturers' plants, from where they will be distributed directly with the products.
Activity: 392
It's curious how you plan to distribute crypto tags around the world, but I think this is a good idea. I wonder how much it will reduce the amount of counterfeit?

The manufacturer will solve this issue on its own, as it supplies products using its communications.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: