Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 23. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I think if we keep BONA tokens for 2 years or more, then this can be very profitable. Decent project for investment. The price of 1 dollar will be for sure!
1 BONA token will cost 1 dollar? Perhaps, but now 1 token is worth $ 100 =)) https://icobench.com/ico/bonafi Or is it the wrong information?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Good day. I think you should have collected enough investment right? When can we see your application in action? Is it possible to launch up to Q1 2019, or is the application not yet sufficiently operational to run?
Bonafi will completely follow the roadmap. They indicated that the launch of the beta version at the end of Q1 2019. They won't launch it before. The application is not ready to launch + there are no partners who would have already started working with Bonafi

It has been a while since the last time they started this project and until now they do not have any partners at all?
Does not that mean, this project moves at a slow pace because some project out there already have their own partnership to run their project even though they are still on ICO.
How about their MVP? do they have it right now or not?

Bonafi has a MVP right now and has already shown it in two demonstrations!
You can watch this one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU
or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc

it seems not many are satisfied and interested. you have very few views guys. less than 500 video views show that there is almost no interest. and after all such projects can really work for the companies.

Hey. Yes, it seems they did not spend on marketing, and spend only on the development of the product itself. Extensive marketing program scheduled for Q1 2019
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Good day. I think you should have collected enough investment right? When can we see your application in action? Is it possible to launch up to Q1 2019, or is the application not yet sufficiently operational to run?
Bonafi will completely follow the roadmap. They indicated that the launch of the beta version at the end of Q1 2019. They won't launch it before. The application is not ready to launch + there are no partners who would have already started working with Bonafi

It has been a while since the last time they started this project and until now they do not have any partners at all?
Does not that mean, this project moves at a slow pace because some project out there already have their own partnership to run their project even though they are still on ICO.

it seems not many are satisfied and interested. you have very few views guys. less than 500 video views show that there is almost no interest. and after all such projects can really work for the companies.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

Activity: 326
An interesting project, quite an initiative development team. They are not trying to find easy ways and do everything quite carefully and thinking through every step. This is the right approach. They have no desire to earn quickly, they build a huge ecosystem that will only grow in the future
Activity: 350
Activity: 377
I like your idea to make crypto tags with individual encryption. This is a 100% option to avoid the cloning of crypto tags by attackers.
This is true, this is the only way in which this level of security is achieved. I am very interested in whether certain decoders could crack the crypto tag and encryption algorithms?

Bonafi declares that this is not possible; the use of blockchain technology will promote this. Interesting enough, yes, how it will work, but it inspires some confidence
I like your idea to make crypto tags with individual encryption. This is a 100% option to avoid the cloning of crypto tags by attackers.
This is true, this is the only way in which this level of security is achieved. I am very interested in whether certain decoders could crack the crypto tag and encryption algorithms?
Activity: 322
Activity: 406
I think if we keep BONA tokens for 2 years or more, then this can be very profitable. Decent project for investment. The price of 1 dollar will be for sure!
Activity: 308
Who will support the users of the application, the manufacturer of the goods with which the user works, or will there be special technical support from Bonafi?
I hope that there will be technical support from both manufacturers and Bonafi. Because with such a volume of users that you plan, you will obviously have some difficulties with this. There will be technical problems or conflict situations.
Activity: 322
Who will support the users of the application, the manufacturer of the goods with which the user works, or will there be special technical support from Bonafi?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I would be grateful if you give all your links to social networks, your channels and other information resources of Bonafi. Thanks in advance!
I believe that Bonafi is a very high quality product. We will be delighted with its use in the near future. It will take a highly sought-after niche in app stores.

I really hope that Bonafi will be distributed in all stores, like Google and Apple. And in all countries, that would be very good. So that people are already beginning to get used to the presence of such technologies.
It’s better to implement an application when the demand for it goes to countries in turn. Then, because of the lack of goods with crypto tags in certain countries, people will forget about the Bonafi application and when the goods begin to appear they will not remember such technology.

Hi, yes, that's right, it makes sense, but still, most likely Bonafi will launch the application in all countries at the same time.
I believe that Bonafi is a very high quality product. We will be delighted with its use in the near future. It will take a highly sought-after niche in app stores.

I really hope that Bonafi will be distributed in all stores, like Google and Apple. And in all countries, that would be very good. So that people are already beginning to get used to the presence of such technologies.
It’s better to implement an application when the demand for it goes to countries in turn. Then, because of the lack of goods with crypto tags in certain countries, people will forget about the Bonafi application and when the goods begin to appear they will not remember such technology.
Activity: 406

Activity: 378
I'd love to buy your tokens, guys. I think it makes sense to buy a BONA both for profit and for use on the platform! I hope the use of a token for scanning products will not be too burdensome. I would not like to spend all tokens on scanning 10 products ...
Pages:
Jump to: