Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 22. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
It's curious how you plan to distribute crypto tags around the world, but I think this is a good idea. I wonder how much it will reduce the amount of counterfeit?
Activity: 336
Which exchanges for the BONA token do you consider first? If I understand correctly, is there not a single exchange approved by the SEC? Huh Roll Eyes
OpenFinance makes the world's first exchange for security tokens. They are still at the ICO stage, as far as I know, but they promise to launch the platform by the end of this year ... we'll see!
Interesting. I want to quickly see what the exchange is, and why does Bonafi plan this particular exchange?

Bonafi is planning several upcoming exchanges. The main thing is that they support security tokens.
Activity: 324
Which exchanges for the BONA token do you consider first? If I understand correctly, is there not a single exchange approved by the SEC? Huh Roll Eyes
OpenFinance makes the world's first exchange for security tokens. They are still at the ICO stage, as far as I know, but they promise to launch the platform by the end of this year ... we'll see!
Interesting. I want to quickly see what the exchange is, and why does Bonafi plan this particular exchange?
Activity: 265
Activity: 308
Someone here claimed that Bonafi had already tried to launch this project earlier. Where did you get this information? Where can I find data on this, and why they could not do it in your opinion?

This is complete rubbish. Bonafi began work on the project in early 2018. They conducted the first presentation and demonstration of the application already in March 2018. Then there were the stages of private investment. Then they showed a live demonstration of the application, and held a pre-sale. Now comes the main stage of the sale. Never before have they tried to launch a project !!

There are several other projects that have tried to do this without a blockchain, but either failed, or they are already working but do not bring any benefit.
Activity: 378
Someone here claimed that Bonafi had already tried to launch this project earlier. Where did you get this information? Where can I find data on this, and why they could not do it in your opinion?

This is complete rubbish. Bonafi began work on the project in early 2018. They conducted the first presentation and demonstration of the application already in March 2018. Then there were the stages of private investment. Then they showed a live demonstration of the application, and held a pre-sale. Now comes the main stage of the sale. Never before have they tried to launch a project !!
Activity: 406
Activity: 254
Companies such as Adidas, Nike, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors and others should seriously think about cooperation with Bonafi in order to ensure the necessary level of "security"
Activity: 336
Given the complete lack of such solutions in the market, Bonafi will be able to profitably use this Wink
For sure. I hope their blockchain will have very good safety and speed, as well as smooth operation. As i know< Bonafi using the Hyperledger blockchain...lets see

The second demonstration which was in September showed that this blockchain works perfectly and is very fast. I hope in the beta version of the application, it will show itself not worse than in the prototype!
Given the complete lack of such solutions in the market, Bonafi will be able to profitably use this Wink
For sure. I hope their blockchain will have very good safety and speed, as well as smooth operation. As i know< Bonafi using the Hyperledger blockchain...lets see
Activity: 356
I like the project and prospects of your token, but we must be prepared for the fact that the price of the token will be very smooth and long. At least a couple of years will take the distribution of tokens and applications in at least several countries I think, 4-5 years will take the price increase to the level of 1 dollar.
Activity: 364
Hopefully, Bonafi already have certain ideas regarding the search for partners for cooperation and promotion of crypto tags?
Bonafi is almost ready to enter into a partnership. Several firms have already shown interest in Bonafi.
Yes, I hope that they will reveal to us some details in December. Maybe brand names, or something like that ...

The developers of Bonafi promise to make an announcement later in December 2019. we need to be patient, they do a very hard job and we need to understand that.

Now the most difficult thing is to introduce the work of a crypto tag and applications to the market. And make people want to use it. For this, they must prove that it is fast and convenient.
Hopefully, Bonafi already have certain ideas regarding the search for partners for cooperation and promotion of crypto tags?
Bonafi is almost ready to enter into a partnership. Several firms have already shown interest in Bonafi.
Yes, I hope that they will reveal to us some details in December. Maybe brand names, or something like that ...

The developers of Bonafi promise to make an announcement later in December 2019. we need to be patient, they do a very hard job and we need to understand that.
Activity: 378
Activity: 322
Activity: 265
Activity: 313
I think if we keep BONA tokens for 2 years or more, then this can be very profitable. Decent project for investment. The price of 1 dollar will be for sure!
1 BONA token will cost 1 dollar? Perhaps, but now 1 token is worth $ 100 =)) https://icobench.com/ico/bonafi Or is it the wrong information?

Yes, a small mistake. $ 100 worth 1000 BONA tokens. And not 1 BONA token. I wrote to them in Telegram, I think they will correct this error.
Activity: 392
I think if we keep BONA tokens for 2 years or more, then this can be very profitable. Decent project for investment. The price of 1 dollar will be for sure!
1 BONA token will cost 1 dollar? Perhaps, but now 1 token is worth $ 100 =)) https://icobench.com/ico/bonafi Or is it the wrong information?

Hahaha it's a mistake, I'm sure. The current price of a token is $ 0.10.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: