Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 43. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 0
Hey. What are your main expectations from the crowdsale stage?

Of course, Bonafi expects raising a hard cap and bring together as many people and investors as possible.
Probably they will be able to do this, I hope they have conducted some kind of small marketing program to attract investors.
Activity: 364

Of course, Bonafi expects raising a hard cap and bring together as many people and investors as possible.
Activity: 350
Activity: 322
If I could invest 5-7 thousand dollars - I would do it. I am very inspired by your work. A very noble idea of perfecting the world.

This amount was very profitable to invest during private sale. But maybe the developers would consider an individual bonus ...

Investing more than 1 thousand dollars is best to learn the details from the developers. Maybe you don't know about something ...
If I could invest 5-7 thousand dollars - I would do it. I am very inspired by your work. A very noble idea of perfecting the world.

This amount was very profitable to invest during private sale. But maybe the developers would consider an individual bonus ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hello everyone. An excellent project that will allow us to solve the problem of counterfeiting promptly and very effectively. Good luck with your work, Bonafi

I agree with you, a great project. I would like to take part in the investment, I hope I can join tomorrow.
Hello everyone. An excellent project that will allow us to solve the problem of counterfeiting promptly and very effectively. Good luck with your work, Bonafi
Activity: 326
Describe the process of investing in Bonafi. Do I have to go through some kind of identification? Which countries can not participate?
Hello, Tom!
Do the following steps:
1) go to https://tokensale.bonafi.io
2) sign up and register
3) signin
4) do KYC
5) buy BONA tokens

Cuba, Lebanon, Iran, Libya, N Norea, Somalia, S Sudan, Sudan, Syira, Venezuela, Yemen are prohibited by the US laws

This is a fairly large list of countries. Huge losses in investments: (

Well, this is because of the difference in cryptocurrency regulation. The inconsistency of the laws doesn't allow for the participation of these countries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Describe the process of investing in Bonafi. Do I have to go through some kind of identification? Which countries can not participate?
Hello, Tom!
Do the following steps:
2) sign up and register
3) signin
4) do KYC
5) buy BONA tokens

Cuba, Lebanon, Iran, Libya, N Norea, Somalia, S Sudan, Sudan, Syira, Venezuela, Yemen are prohibited by the US laws

This is a fairly large list of countries. Huge losses in investments: (
Activity: 308
Hello, Tom!
Do the following steps:
2) sign up and register
3) signin
4) do KYC
5) buy BONA tokens

Activity: 392
Activity: 336
Great work by the development team. Very rapid development at the beginning of this year allowed them to go far enough ahead

I agree with you. Bonafi actually showed a working product and this is a great prospect for investors.

Yes, investing in a project with a working product is much nicer and safer. Bonafi Well done
Activity: 250
Great work by the development team. Very rapid development at the beginning of this year allowed them to go far enough ahead

I agree with you. Bonafi actually showed a working product and this is a great prospect for investors.
Activity: 356
It would be best to invest in this project on pre-sale, but unfortunately I did not have enough money. However, I am not upset about it.

Strange, you didn't find 500 dollars? How much do you plan to invest on the main sale?
It would be best to invest in this project on pre-sale, but unfortunately I did not have enough money. However, I am not upset about it.
If I bought tokens on pre-sale, but decided to buy more on the main sale - do I get the conditions of the main sale?

Of course it will be the conditions of the main sale. What difference did you invest in pre-sale or now?
Activity: 322
If I bought tokens on pre-sale, but decided to buy more on the main sale - do I get the conditions of the main sale?
How ready is your product? More than half? Or is Bonafi ready to launch in principle?

Bonafi has a MVP. They will be ready for a beta launch at the end of Q1 2019. So, for now, the application is about 75% ready ... this is my guess.

Hey. It seems to me that the main difficulties have already been solved. It remains to find the first partners for a successful launch. Plus, they are puzzled by fundraising now ... overall, everything goes according to plan for Bonafi, right?

Yes, Bonafi successfully follows a roadmap, which is good. I seriously consider the possibility of buying an additional number of tokens
Pages:
Jump to: