Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 44. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
How ready is your product? More than half? Or is Bonafi ready to launch in principle?

Bonafi has a MVP. They will be ready for a beta launch at the end of Q1 2019. So, for now, the application is about 75% ready ... this is my guess.

Hey. It seems to me that the main difficulties have already been solved. It remains to find the first partners for a successful launch. Plus, they are puzzled by fundraising now ... overall, everything goes according to plan for Bonafi, right?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
How ready is your product? More than half? Or is Bonafi ready to launch in principle?

Bonafi has a MVP. They will be ready for a beta launch at the end of Q1 2019. So, for now, the application is about 75% ready ... this is my guess.
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
I would buy your tokens, but my wallet is locked. I hope I will have time to resolve this issue before the end of the sale. So, another month and a half?

You have time until December 23, so you can have time to solve your question.
The minimum amount to invest is $ 100. Good luck!

Great, there is still a month and a half to prepare and study the project. By the way, I think it would be nice if Bonafi showed something else, right? In order for people to make a final decision.

I think that Bonafi will show the application very soon and there is no point in wasting time and resources on preparing demonstrations. However, they can probably do it.
Activity: 203
I would buy your tokens, but my wallet is locked. I hope I will have time to resolve this issue before the end of the sale. So, another month and a half?

Great, there is still a month and a half to prepare and study the project. By the way, I think it would be nice if Bonafi showed something else, right? In order for people to make a final decision.
Activity: 334

Activity: 254
Good app, have you thought about the interface design? Have any renders? It would be curious to see it.

The demonstration shows the application interface. Look, i recommend.
However, I am sure this is not the final design. They can refine and improve this in the future. Now the main thing - efficiency and performance
Activity: 308
Good app, have you thought about the interface design? Have any renders? It would be curious to see it.
Is it possible that there will be dumping when the token enters the exchange in the future?

Bonafi has no bounty. Accordingly, no one received tokens for free. So no one will sell token cheap

I didn't think about it, but there is some logic here. It really can be a guarantee of the absence of people who "drop" the price.
I thought so too, but we must remain alert to deal with any incidents that are intending to drop it.

Of course, we must be prepared for unexpected price changes. However, the prospects of BONA token are better than usual.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Is it possible that there will be dumping when the token enters the exchange in the future?

Bonafi has no bounty. Accordingly, no one received tokens for free. So no one will sell token cheap

I didn't think about it, but there is some logic here. It really can be a guarantee of the absence of people who "drop" the price.
I thought so too, but we must remain alert to deal with any incidents that are intending to drop it.
Activity: 250

Activity: 265
Hmm ... quite an effective way to protect people and manufacturers from low-quality products that are not worth their money, do not fulfill the promised functions or pose a health hazard.

True, it will be a full step forward to a brighter future. So, I very much hope that Bonafi will find enough investment to achieve a hardcap

They need to collect about 2-3 million as this is the minimum at which they can continue to conduct this business. But naturally, I hope that they will raise 15 million

Why then the soft cap is not installed 2-3 million but 1 million? Do they have additional investors?

Well, by the way, I did not quite understand, but it looks like they are also accepting some kind of private investment. This is indicated in whitepaper, read:
https://www.bonafi.io/blockchain-solution-for-supply-chain/whitepaper/
Hmm ... quite an effective way to protect people and manufacturers from low-quality products that are not worth their money, do not fulfill the promised functions or pose a health hazard.

True, it will be a full step forward to a brighter future. So, I very much hope that Bonafi will find enough investment to achieve a hardcap

They need to collect about 2-3 million as this is the minimum at which they can continue to conduct this business. But naturally, I hope that they will raise 15 million

Why then the soft cap is not installed 2-3 million but 1 million? Do they have additional investors?

Activity: 250
Activity: 149
I will be watching the project and all your developments. It's curious to see the results of your hard work. You have already achieved very good results that can be appreciated by society and manufacturers.
Pages:
Jump to: