Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 45. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think that they already have enough test tests with manufacturers and many of them may be ready to cooperate by the time the application is launched.
Activity: 350
This project should be able to attract investors easily, cause it is legit and have big potential, since every business in the world, is in need to prevent fraudsters from deceiving their clients and that is where this product works well.

Theoretically, yes, you are right. How it will be in practice - we will see in about a couple of months.

In fact, we will see this not in a couple of months, but a little later, in about six months. So let's hope that manufacturers will join
Activity: 308
This project should be able to attract investors easily, cause it is legit and have big potential, since every business in the world, is in need to prevent fraudsters from deceiving their clients and that is where this product works well.

Theoretically, yes, you are right. How it will be in practice - we will see in about a couple of months.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Do Bonafi have any discounts and promo codes for investors? What makes Bonafi attractive to investors during ICO?
The final sale of tokens, which will last one and a half months (November 5 - December 23) doesn't imply any discounts or promotional codes. No bonuses. The price of the token is $0.010.
Activity: 378
Do Bonafi have any discounts and promo codes for investors? What makes Bonafi attractive to investors during ICO?
Hey guys. I advise you to join official Bonafi Telegram group to get latest news and announcements: https://t.me/bonafi
Advertising in the app would be a good way to attract a manufacturer. Tell me, have you thought about this?
Of course! Bonafi plans to become a marketing tool. Read here
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-will-be-a-perfect-marketing-tool-for-brands-in-addition-to-being-an-anti-counterfeit-solution/

Bonafi impresses with his ideas and latest innovations. I am glad to be part of this community. Good luck, guys
Activity: 377
Advertising in the app would be a good way to attract a manufacturer. Tell me, have you thought about this?
Of course! Bonafi plans to become a marketing tool. Read here
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-will-be-a-perfect-marketing-tool-for-brands-in-addition-to-being-an-anti-counterfeit-solution/
Activity: 364
A well-designed project, I see a stable product and a bright promising idea. And the number of functions has increased

Yes, Bonafi thought about increasing the functions of the application and made it on time. Now manufacturers get a more interesting offer from Bonafi.

The ability to directly interact with customers is a really interesting way to improve products and a great way to get bonus tokens to customers.
Activity: 322
A well-designed project, I see a stable product and a bright promising idea. And the number of functions has increased

Yes, Bonafi thought about increasing the functions of the application and made it on time. Now manufacturers get a more interesting offer from Bonafi.
Activity: 324
Hello to all. Great project. I was interested in the bonus, but as I understand it, the pre-sale is complete and there is no longer a bonus?

Hey. Yes, the bonus ended on the pre-sale. There is no longer a bonus on the main sale, as these are the requirements of the security exchange commission.

But the minimum amount for investment is only 100 dollars. It's much more acceptable for most people.

Of course, the main sale stage is designed specifically for interaction with the people. Therefore, the amount of investment is much lower
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hello to all. Great project. I was interested in the bonus, but as I understand it, the pre-sale is complete and there is no longer a bonus?

Hey. Yes, the bonus ended on the pre-sale. There is no longer a bonus on the main sale, as these are the requirements of the security exchange commission.

But the minimum amount for investment is only 100 dollars. It's much more acceptable for most people.

Hmmm ... I'm impressed with how quickly you made the app. Even if the ICO is not finished, you already have a working product. How did you manage?
They have a strong enough team for this, believe me Smiley
In addition, the working prototype of the application was shown in March. Recently, a new blockchain from Hyperledger was introduced

Why did Bonafi decide not to use a blockchain, but a third-party development?
Activity: 406
Hmmm ... I'm impressed with how quickly you made the app. Even if the ICO is not finished, you already have a working product. How did you manage?
They have a strong enough team for this, believe me Smiley
In addition, the working prototype of the application was shown in March. Recently, a new blockchain from Hyperledger was introduced
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: