Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 48. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Guys, I haven't heard anything about your browser extension for a long time. I remember you promised to show it in the fall. No?
Activity: 308
Great project. Very initiative development team. Good luck to you in promoting Bonafi to the international market
Activity: 406
The Bonafi coin project has great application space in real life. The development of this coin can bring great progress to the society. We all support it

Absolutely agree with you. Bonafi is a fairly large and promising project that may not really affect the current market situation.

The cool thing is that you are almost ready to launch and almost have a working product. That is, we invest in a working business. Good advantage
Activity: 378
The Bonafi coin project has great application space in real life. The development of this coin can bring great progress to the society. We all support it

Absolutely agree with you. Bonafi is a fairly large and promising project that may not really affect the current market situation.
Activity: 55
May i ask that whom you see as a direct competition (like vechain maybe?) and what are your advantages over your those companies?

Bonafi consideres VeChain.com to be its main competitor. However, they suffer from an NFC tag that can be easily duplicated. Bonafi's tag is cryptography encrypted and impractical to duplicate. Each of Bonafi's NFC tags is unique and uncopiable. As such, it is useful for authentication of goods and shows the supply chain information. It is also useful on recall items and asset tracking as well.

Bonafi plans to build an online platform where the consumers and manufacturers come together to share information on the authenticity of the goods that we buy everyday worldwide.
Activity: 55
Where can I read more about the market "seized" by counterfeiters and the amount of $ 600 billion annually? Is this some kind of official information?

There are a lot of articles about this, I think you should try to search Google. As well as Bonafi has a reddit, where there are many useful articles about counterfeiters

https://www.strategyand.pwc.com/reports/counterfeit-pharmaceuticals
Activity: 308
Good design, great idea. The cool team is led by a true visionary and innovator.
A good object to consider is the option to invest in 2018.
Fully agree about Steve Kuh. He offers great ideas, and the team quickly and efficiently implements them. Bravo
Activity: 336
Good design, great idea. The cool team is led by a true visionary and innovator.
A good object to consider is the option to invest in 2018.
A good project, I'm sure your idea will be very interesting to most manufacturers whose products are subject to forgery. And there are thousands of such manufacturers. A huge field for activities

Tens of thousands. And millions of people suffered from this. It is simply incomprehensible to my mind, how could this happen ....

On the contrary, it's quite easy to understand. This is a business. People earn this way. And this is a good money, so the volume is so huge.
A good project, I'm sure your idea will be very interesting to most manufacturers whose products are subject to forgery. And there are thousands of such manufacturers. A huge field for activities

Tens of thousands. And millions of people suffered from this. It is simply incomprehensible to my mind, how could this happen ....
Activity: 364
How many people do you have on the team? Do you have a permanent team, or are you hiring co-workers?  Smiley

BONAFI TEAM:
Steve Kuh - Founder and CEO, Former CEO of IT technology firm in Digital Television for 22 years in Los Angeles.
Dr. BM Lee - CTO/Korea, Former Founder of Tinnos Korea, 12 yrs, a manufacturer of automotive products for major Korean automotive company
Abraham Kim- CMO, Digital PR and Marketing in fashion Industry.
Daniel Kuh- Director of Arts, mobile App
JJ Lee- Apps Developer, Adroid
JS Lee- RF Antenna Engineer
Lora Alexander- SEC Legal Counsel
Craig Clayton- CFO Consultant
Simon Cocking- Advisor, Senior Editor Irish Tech News
David Drake- Advisor, Chairman LDJ Capital
Joe Rubin- Advisor, VC
Rachael McCrary- Advisor, Fashion Industry
Roberto Mandrano- Advisor, Supply Chain and Corporate Operations
Activity: 265
How many people do you have on the team? Do you have a permanent team, or are you hiring co-workers?  Smiley
Activity: 112
May i ask that whom you see as a direct competition (like vechain maybe?) and what are your advantages over your those companies?

Bonafi's Main advantages:
1) Cryptography encrypted tag makes our tag uniquely identified for each items on blockchain, rendering copy and duplication impractical and useful for tracking assets and notifying recall goods
2) Rewards allow the customers to be connected with the manufacturers
3) Big Data marketing on the Bonafi Platform as millions of users gather

Why Bonafi?
1) Security ICO – with the security token offering in the USA, it is Reg D 506(c) (US Investors w 12 months custory) and Reg S (international investors 45 days custody) offering
2) Investment vehicle through Convertible Notes that converts to BONA Securities. We plan to list BONA tokens on future Security Token Exchange in the USA
3) Blockchain - Immutable Public Ledger
4) $600 Billion/Year Addressable Market Size (according to PriceWaterhouseCooper report 2017)
Merit: 101
Good evening, gentlemen. Advise me if I am new to investments, do I understand correctly that Bonafi will suit me? This is a completely valid ICO, so they will not exactly deceive me, right?
Examine the whitepaper before investing, but generally true, the project is governed by a security commission
Good evening, gentlemen. Advise me if I am new to investments, do I understand correctly that Bonafi will suit me? This is a completely valid ICO, so they will not exactly deceive me, right?
It should be very popular app, isn’t it? If there will be at least 5-7 manufacturers, it's possible to reach a couple millions users in the near future. Good luck Bonafi

Bonafi is already working with many manufacturers. Probably, new features and capabilities of Bonafi appear due to negotiations.

What new features are you talking about? Asset Tracking? Or embedded marketing tools?
It seems to me that Bonafi originally planned to do this, because using the blockchain it's quite easy to implement it
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
It should be very popular app, isn’t it? If there will be at least 5-7 manufacturers, it's possible to reach a couple millions users in the near future. Good luck Bonafi

Bonafi is already working with many manufacturers. Probably, new features and capabilities of Bonafi appear due to negotiations.
Pages:
Jump to: