Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 50. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Would it be logical to assume that you started creating such a project already having found yourself some or one manufacturer who will support you 100%?
Yes, it's logical, but I don't think that there are any, because Bonafi stated that they are working with many manufacturers, but so far no one has signed
Activity: 322
Would it be logical to assume that you started creating such a project already having found yourself some or one manufacturer who will support you 100%?
Activity: 378
What is a marketing tool? What features will be present? Will it work right after launch? Or is it a separate application?
Bonafi makes an app for iOS and Android. And the browser extension. As far as I know, the application will be separate for users and separately for sellers.
I think this is not the best idea and it will complicate their work. Better to make 2 different types of accounts with different permissions
Activity: 250
What is a marketing tool? What features will be present? Will it work right after launch? Or is it a separate application?
Bonafi makes an app for iOS and Android. And the browser extension. As far as I know, the application will be separate for users and separately for sellers.
Activity: 149
read about it here:
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-will-be-a-perfect-marketing-tool-for-brands-in-addition-to-being-an-anti-counterfeit-solution/
Good idea by the way. But will manufacturers have to purchase enough tokens too?

Of course, every manufacturer must also purchase Bonafi tokens in order to be able to reward users and customers.

Activity: 350
read about it here:
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-will-be-a-perfect-marketing-tool-for-brands-in-addition-to-being-an-anti-counterfeit-solution/
Good idea by the way. But will manufacturers have to purchase enough tokens too?
Activity: 364
read about it here:
Activity: 326
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Where to find your white paper in various languages guys? Did you do different translations?
Unfortunately, only English, my friend
https://www.bonafi.io/blockchain-solution-for-supply-chain/whitepaper/

It's not so necessary. You can easily translate it using google translator. Text can be copied from the document.

I saw they get a lot of suggestions on translating whitepaper. Maybe this will be added .... but most likely Bonafi is not particularly interested in this, because English is the main language
Where to find your white paper in various languages guys? Did you do different translations?

It's not so necessary. You can easily translate it using google translator. Text can be copied from the document.
Activity: 336
People love quick money. Many still hunt for quick money, although tokens have not shown such rapid growth for a long time. So we need to get used to it.

Alas, investing in "promising tokens" this year brings only a loss. Many investors have already become disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. We need something again to be a green positive market.
Well, of course, people should do their own research of the project and the market at the time of investment.
I think Bonafi is one of the most interesting projects in 2018. Long-term investments, interesting idea, strong initiative team. The application is almost ready to launch and a bunch of useful and promising ideas and developments
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
People love quick money. Many still hunt for quick money, although tokens have not shown such rapid growth for a long time. So we need to get used to it.

Alas, investing in "promising tokens" this year brings only a loss. Many investors have already become disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. We need something again to be a green positive market.
Activity: 356
Great news. 100 dollars entry and 45 days of waiting. This is more acceptable to us, right guys? Wink

Well, it's much better than a whole year of waiting. Well done, Bonafi did the right thing. This will help attract those investors who have refused to invest for this reason.

Refuse to invest because developers do everything according to the law and take care of their investors and the safety of their funds?
This is just nonsense.  Grin Grin

Great news. 100 dollars entry and 45 days of waiting. This is more acceptable to us, right guys? Wink

Well, it's much better than a whole year of waiting. Well done, Bonafi did the right thing. This will help attract those investors who have refused to invest for this reason.

Refuse to invest because developers do everything according to the law and take care of their investors and the safety of their funds?
This is just nonsense.  Grin Grin

Activity: 322
Curious and extremely interesting product for investment. The potential market is huge and inspires confidence by the fact that there is a real problem and Bonafi can fight

Yes, the volume of counterfeit is going off scale. In any case, Bonafi will receive demand from many manufacturers. Not necessarily replaceable. They will join later
Pages:
Jump to: