Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 49. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
It should be very popular app, isn’t it? If there will be at least 5-7 manufacturers, it's possible to reach a couple millions users in the near future. Good luck Bonafi
Activity: 350
Where can I read more about the market "seized" by counterfeiters and the amount of $ 600 billion annually? Is this some kind of official information?

There are a lot of articles about this, I think you should try to search Google. As well as Bonafi has a reddit, where there are many useful articles about counterfeiters
Activity: 336
Where can I read more about the market "seized" by counterfeiters and the amount of $ 600 billion annually? Is this some kind of official information?
Activity: 378
Great project, you are building a great future for the market and for all people.
Yes, absolutely true. Bonafi is on a mission to defend all brands and retailers big and small, and protect consumers from counterfeits by implementing a fail-safe authentication system using blockchain technology and cryptography enabled NFC tag, Crypto-TagTM.
Activity: 364
Great project, you are building a great future for the market and for all people.
Normal project. You can read the white paper and consider the possibility of contribution. How long before the main sale?

The main sale starts on November 5, 2018 and ends on December 23, 2018. The minimum amount for investment is $ 100.

The longest ICO stage. Looks like Bonafi is making the main bets on this stage?
I hope they reach a hard cap ~ 15 million

ICO is always the longest stage. Because it is a crowd sale. Almost everyone can join this.
Activity: 322
Normal project. You can read the white paper and consider the possibility of contribution. How long before the main sale?

The main sale starts on November 5, 2018 and ends on December 23, 2018. The minimum amount for investment is $ 100.

The longest ICO stage. Looks like Bonafi is making the main bets on this stage?
I hope they reach a hard cap ~ 15 million

Activity: 356
Activity: 392
How can I make sure that I am guaranteed to receive my tokens in 45 days if I am not a US citizen ??

Bonafi works in accordance with the laws of the United States and the exchange security commission. They are fully responsible for the invested funds.

This is what attracts me the most to Bonafi. It creates a kind of "confidence in the future"
How can I make sure that I am guaranteed to receive my tokens in 45 days if I am not a US citizen ??

Bonafi works in accordance with the laws of the United States and the exchange security commission. They are fully responsible for the invested funds.
Merit: 1
You must register, get a account. As soon as you buy tokens, you will see them on the balance sheet. You simply cannot use them during the blocking period.

Bonafi continues to expand its functionality. Cool, I like it a lot! Bonafi will be so functional that it will become a single platform for serving manufacturers soon.

They are committed to this. The whole essence of Bonafi is to provide such services all over the world and to lead in this
Activity: 254

Bonafi continues to expand its functionality. Cool, I like it a lot! Bonafi will be so functional that it will become a single platform for serving manufacturers soon.
Activity: 334

Not a bad idea, by the way. This will probably find huge demand in the future.
Bonafi is a good option for investing money this year. I think these investments will pay off in a couple of years a couple of times for sure

Yes, perhaps it is really good if you are considering a project for a long-term investment. However, now the rapid rise in the price of tokens should not be expected

This security token is clearly intended for serious investment. Don't expect incredible growth. This will be a rapidly growing business, but I expect a slight slowdown at the very beginning
Bonafi is a good option for investing money this year. I think these investments will pay off in a couple of years a couple of times for sure

Yes, perhaps it is really good if you are considering a project for a long-term investment. However, now the rapid rise in the price of tokens should not be expected
Activity: 377
Pages:
Jump to: