Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 51. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 0
Curious and extremely interesting product for investment. The potential market is huge and inspires confidence by the fact that there is a real problem and Bonafi can fight
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hey. I would like to know the minimum amount to invest now. And what currencies will you accept?

The min investment is $100 for ICO. ETH,BTC are accepted. USD is also accepted but only for $25.000 or more
Activity: 364
Hey. I would like to know the minimum amount to invest now. And what currencies will you accept?
Activity: 350
Where are you from and how do I invest in your project? What do I need to do?

They are from the USA. To invest you have to register and confirm your personal identity with a passport or driver's license as well as take a “selfie” with this document.

I already saw it. This is a very common way to check and takes a little time. The main thing that the whole procedure was safe enough
Activity: 203

They are from the USA. To invest you have to register and confirm your personal identity with a passport or driver's license as well as take a “selfie” with this document.
Activity: 334
Incredibly global and promising project. I see a great future with Bonafi. I think this idea is the most relevant at the moment.

Exactly, counterfeiters became impudent and more and more capture the world. I think counterfeit products at the moment are much more than the original ones.

Not so critical, of course. In addition, there are principled people (most people) who buy goods in official boutiques  Wink

Haha, the main thing is not to confuse the official boutique with an uncertified reseller. Because it happens that the shop impersonates an authorized seller, which is not really

This is usually easy to understand. I have not seen exactly not certified boutiques. There are stores on the Internet, yes, but there are no direct outlets selling frank counterfeit
Incredibly global and promising project. I see a great future with Bonafi. I think this idea is the most relevant at the moment.

Exactly, counterfeiters became impudent and more and more capture the world. I think counterfeit products at the moment are much more than the original ones.

Not so critical, of course. In addition, there are principled people (most people) who buy goods in official boutiques  Wink

Haha, the main thing is not to confuse the official boutique with an uncertified reseller. Because it happens that the shop impersonates an authorized seller, which is not really
Activity: 336

Activity: 392

Activity: 56
I think Bonafi is able to attract a lot of manufacturers. Just because counterfeiting starts to bother everyone and people and manufacturers lose a lot of money and nerves because of this.
Already attracted! But no one has signed up yet, but everyone is testing the application. So everything looks very promising.

It is a pity that they don't disclose information about who exactly showed interest in this. That would be really curious.
Look at the Bonafi project. it will be a marketing tool with the ability to identify counterfeit goods 
Activity: 322
It is curious that the application for iOS is developed later than the application for Android ...

This is a logical. It's easier and cheaper than developing both applications at once.
They will debug one application and port it to iOS.
It is curious that the application for iOS is developed later than the application for Android ...
I think Bonafi is able to attract a lot of manufacturers. Just because counterfeiting starts to bother everyone and people and manufacturers lose a lot of money and nerves because of this.
Already attracted! But no one has signed up yet, but everyone is testing the application. So everything looks very promising.

It is a pity that they don't disclose information about who exactly showed interest in this. That would be really curious.
Activity: 265
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
How many investors do you have at the moment? How wide is your potential audience? (not investors) How many users do you expect in the first and second year of work?
I found another review on this ICO, which seems to be quite good stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5MpA6Xq7n0

Yes, quite a good overview. By the way, the number of views is quite large. Maybe among them there are investors?
I am sure that this review was found by potential investors .... So, for sure this review will help someone in making a decision
I found another review on this ICO, which seems to be quite good stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5MpA6Xq7n0

Yes, quite a good overview. By the way, the number of views is quite large. Maybe among them there are investors?
Pages:
Jump to: