Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 47. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Where to see the latest news about the project? Do you have any blog?
Here is one of the latest articles on the Bonafi website:
https://www.bonafi.io/how-bonafi-will-enhance-asset-tracking-for-large-companies/
Where to see the latest news about the project? Do you have any blog?
Activity: 364
Bonafi is a fake anti-counterfeiting platform and contributes to the improvement of the quality of our products through user feedback and feedback. Therefore, the project has big thoughts in the real world. But the growing demand for the project requires a strategy to attract major partners. In addition, incentives for customers are also important. I want to find out mores about this great issue!

They regularly publish various interesting articles in Reddit. Look, you may find something interesting: https://www.reddit.com/r/bonafi/

Cool, I'll sign up. I wonder how successfull they will enter this market.  Smiley

Bonafi states that the payback period of the project is about 3-4 years. This is the period after which the project will begin to receive a net profit.
Activity: 265
Bonafi is a fake anti-counterfeiting platform and contributes to the improvement of the quality of our products through user feedback and feedback. Therefore, the project has big thoughts in the real world. But the growing demand for the project requires a strategy to attract major partners. In addition, incentives for customers are also important. I want to find out mores about this great issue!

They regularly publish various interesting articles in Reddit. Look, you may find something interesting: https://www.reddit.com/r/bonafi/

Cool, I'll sign up. I wonder how successfull they will enter this market.  Smiley

Activity: 378
COOL

Not very verbose Smiley
They start selling the 5th of November. There are no bonuses, but the amount of entry is not so great - only $ 100

I see for the first time that there was no bonus at all. Usually, there is at least a 5% bonus ... this is strange, but maybe I dont take into account that the project is governed by a commission and they have banned the bonus?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
COOL

Not very verbose Smiley
They start selling the 5th of November. There are no bonuses, but the amount of entry is not so great - only $ 100
Activity: 4
Bonafi is building an online platform to bring the consumers and the manufacturers together to authenticate goods that we buy everyday worldwide. Building such a large project would take time.
Perhaps this is one of the most confidently developing projects. In such a difficult time for cryptocurrency, Bonafi continues to show good results

Well, now the market has stabilized. But investors are still skeptical about buying tokens. I hope Bonafi can handle and prove that investment in Bonafi is profitable and safe.

Security Token That is all you need to know about Bonafi. So, competent investors have already invested with a good bonus!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Perhaps this is one of the most confidently developing projects. In such a difficult time for cryptocurrency, Bonafi continues to show good results

Well, now the market has stabilized. But investors are still skeptical about buying tokens. I hope Bonafi can handle and prove that investment in Bonafi is profitable and safe.
Activity: 250
Activity: 308
Hello to all! Who has already bought BONA tokens? How fast and safe is it? What should i do fot it?

Do the following steps:
1) go to https://tokensale.bonafi.io
2) sign up and register
3) signin
4) do KYC
5) buy BONA tokens

It will take a several minutes to register, and maybe half an hour to pass KYC

Well, half an hour is at best, it can take several hours. It depends on where you come from, how high quality photos you send and so on.
Hello to all! Who has already bought BONA tokens? How fast and safe is it? What should i do fot it?

Do the following steps:
1) go to https://tokensale.bonafi.io
2) sign up and register
3) signin
4) do KYC
5) buy BONA tokens

It will take a several minutes to register, and maybe half an hour to pass KYC
Activity: 322
Did I understand correctly that manufacturers will receive:
1. Protection of goods from counterfeit
2. Asset Tracking
3. A complete marketing tool?

Yes that's right. A full range of services for manufacturers. Cool, right? This will surely attract a lot of attention from brands.
Did I understand correctly that manufacturers will receive:
1. Protection of goods from counterfeit
2. Asset Tracking
3. A complete marketing tool?
Activity: 392
Guys, I haven't heard anything about your browser extension for a long time. I remember you promised to show it in the fall. No?

They said they would launch this extension along with the applications at the end of Q1 2019.

It would be nice to see a demonstration of this, but ... have to wait for the launch))
Activity: 336
Guys, I haven't heard anything about your browser extension for a long time. I remember you promised to show it in the fall. No?

They said they would launch this extension along with the applications at the end of Q1 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: