Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 46. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Are Apple and Google ready to place your app in their stores? How interesting is it for them?

It doesn't matter what kind of application. If this is in compliance with the laws and popular - then they will not mind placing the application in the store.
For your information, there are extremely horrible applications in their stores ...

Steve said that at first they would go deep into the detailed design of the application, take into account all the nuances, and so on. And then they will deal with the stores and the distribution of the application
Activity: 336
Are Apple and Google ready to place your app in their stores? How interesting is it for them?

It doesn't matter what kind of application. If this is in compliance with the laws and popular - then they will not mind placing the application in the store.
For your information, there are extremely horrible applications in their stores ...
A good way to invest money for a couple of years and get a good profit, right? I understand that it is impossible to guess how big the profit will be. but I tend to believe that money can be doubled

Well, essentially true, but you need to take into account all sorts of nuances. It is still unknown how many manufacturers will join. That is, in any case, you invest money at your own peril and risk.

Of course, all investments, by all means, are always made at your own peril and risk. The only question is that Bonafi has an incredibly promising idea.

Yes, the idea of the project is really very interesting.
I have not seen other similar projects here.
if the team brings this idea to life, it will be really cool.

They have already implemented this, you can see this by watching a live-in live demonstration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
A good way to invest money for a couple of years and get a good profit, right? I understand that it is impossible to guess how big the profit will be. but I tend to believe that money can be doubled

Well, essentially true, but you need to take into account all sorts of nuances. It is still unknown how many manufacturers will join. That is, in any case, you invest money at your own peril and risk.

Of course, all investments, by all means, are always made at your own peril and risk. The only question is that Bonafi has an incredibly promising idea.

Yes, the idea of the project is really very interesting.
I have not seen other similar projects here.
if the team brings this idea to life, it will be really cool.
Activity: 364

Activity: 356

Activity: 308
You are doing something new, something that no one else has done and is excelling in this. I'm looking forward to the release of your application and your first partners.  Grin
I heard that already enough manufacturers showed interest in this and are already working in trial mode. That is, so far Bonafi shows good results
The Bonafi App is available for manufacturing partners for trials now. Bonafi plan on making it available for all by the end of Q1/2019.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Great project, I advise everyone to consider the option of investing in Bonafi. It seems to me that it can really affect the market

Investors are reluctant to buy tokens because now there is a rather dubious trend in the growth of the price of the token. But Bonafi initially warned that the investment in this project is long-term. That is, the profit will be later, but it will definitely be. I'm sure

Well, at least it inspires confidence due to the fact that the idea is extremely relevant now.
Great project, I advise everyone to consider the option of investing in Bonafi. It seems to me that it can really affect the market

Investors are reluctant to buy tokens because now there is a rather dubious trend in the growth of the price of the token. But Bonafi initially warned that the investment in this project is long-term. That is, the profit will be later, but it will definitely be. I'm sure
Activity: 203
I am considering a Bonafi project for investment. Tell me, what is special about Bonafi, what should I know before investing money?

This is a project for protection against counterfeit and identification of original goods. The app will also provide tools for marketing and asset tracking.
Activity: 334
I am considering a Bonafi project for investment. Tell me, what is special about Bonafi, what should I know before investing money?

Hi, you should read the whitepaper. This is the most important and basic thing you should do before investing: https://www.bonafi.io/blockchain-solution-for-supply-chain/whitepaper/
Not the first time I see this project. How successful was the presale? Does anyone know the amount you managed to collect?

Most likely this was completed very successfully, but no one knows the exact amount of fees. This will be announced when the main ICO is completed.
Merit: 1
Not the first time I see this project. How successful was the presale? Does anyone know the amount you managed to collect?
Activity: 149
Where to see the latest news about the project? Do you have any blog?
Here is one of the latest articles on the Bonafi website:
https://www.bonafi.io/how-bonafi-will-enhance-asset-tracking-for-large-companies/

Well, well, it seems it will be very useful for manufacturers? I hope they get it for free if they sign a cooperation agreement.

Well, most likely this is the same function of the application, as well as marketing tools, reviews and so on. Will all this be embedded in the application?
Where to see the latest news about the project? Do you have any blog?
Here is one of the latest articles on the Bonafi website:
https://www.bonafi.io/how-bonafi-will-enhance-asset-tracking-for-large-companies/

Well, well, it seems it will be very useful for manufacturers? I hope they get it for free if they sign a cooperation agreement.
Pages:
Jump to: