Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 53. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I expect the accession of large brands, since it is they who will be able to promote bonafi quickly and efficiently. I'm not talking about such as Apple or Samsung, but some popular Chinese brands could make good progress.
Yes, it's true. I heard about the illegal supply of smartphones and equipment from China around the world. I'm sure Xiaomi also suffers from this ...

Many sellers on Aliexpress or EBay sell non-certified goods .... without a guarantee or documents ... Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I expect the accession of large brands, since it is they who will be able to promote bonafi quickly and efficiently. I'm not talking about such as Apple or Samsung, but some popular Chinese brands could make good progress.
Yes, it's true. I heard about the illegal supply of smartphones and equipment from China around the world. I'm sure Xiaomi also suffers from this ...
Activity: 350
Sumptuously. I was expecting something like this, guys. Thank you for trying to do something useful for society! The globalization of your project will help solve one of the most pressing problems of our time.
Bonafi promise to make an announcement about the extension for the bowser and Bonafi Wallet immediately after the end of ICO on December 23. Great isn't it? Wink

I do not know if Bonafi’s wallet is needed, but the browser extension is a very expected product. Grin
Since this is a security token, a wallet is really needed. Since there is no adequate wallet for storing such tokens. It would be nice to get a special Bonafi wallet.
Bonafi promise to make an announcement about the extension for the bowser and Bonafi Wallet immediately after the end of ICO on December 23. Great isn't it? Wink

I do not know if Bonafi’s wallet is needed, but the browser extension is a very expected product. Grin
Activity: 308
Activity: 356
Here's new article about counetfeits in UK: https://www.worldipreview.com/news/a-quarter-of-uk-consumers-ripped-off-by-counterfeits-report-16843
Counterfeiting continue to spread. Hopefully Bonafi will be able to influence this situation.
New cases appear every day, and they are becoming more sophisticated. The market is in decline, people and manufacturers are losing huge sums of money ... Bonafi is a good solution, but until it starts to work effectively, it will take another couple of years ...

Bonafi plans to start making a net profit after 3-4 years of work in the market. So keep this in mind when buying these tokens. However, the price of tokens does not depend on the profits of developers, it can grow much earlier

If a fairly large producer joins Bonafi, the token may jump in price in a couple of months (that is, in April-May 2019)
Here's new article about counetfeits in UK: https://www.worldipreview.com/news/a-quarter-of-uk-consumers-ripped-off-by-counterfeits-report-16843
Counterfeiting continue to spread. Hopefully Bonafi will be able to influence this situation.
New cases appear every day, and they are becoming more sophisticated. The market is in decline, people and manufacturers are losing huge sums of money ... Bonafi is a good solution, but until it starts to work effectively, it will take another couple of years ...

Bonafi plans to start making a net profit after 3-4 years of work in the market. So keep this in mind when buying these tokens. However, the price of tokens does not depend on the profits of developers, it can grow much earlier
Activity: 322

I don't understand the buzz around the security token. Why is it so popular in America? Huh
Because of the regulation of cryptocurrency is a necessary measure. This is the way to make crypto legal. I think, ultimately, it will all come to this.

Here's a great article about future of cryptocurrency, written by CEO of Bonafi - Steve Kuh: https://blocktribune.com/south-korea-buzzing-about-potential-ico-legalization/

Good article... allows you to have an idea about the situation of the cryptocurrency market and its regulation. Thanks to Steve for the article.

Activity: 324

I don't understand the buzz around the security token. Why is it so popular in America? Huh
Because of the regulation of cryptocurrency is a necessary measure. This is the way to make crypto legal. I think, ultimately, it will all come to this.

Here's a great article about future of cryptocurrency, written by CEO of Bonafi - Steve Kuh: https://blocktribune.com/south-korea-buzzing-about-potential-ico-legalization/
Activity: 336

I like your idea. I think if the manufacturer starts to cooperate - there will be a high demand for token.
Definitely. I am waiting for this. I hope they will make an announcement as soon as someone signs a cooperation agreement.
I think BONA token has extremely high potential.

BONA token is a security token. Much more safety and liquidity compared to the utility token. The potential of this type of tokens is not fully known, however, I am sure that you are right

Activity: 392
I like your idea. I think if the manufacturer starts to cooperate - there will be a high demand for token.
Definitely. I am waiting for this. I hope they will make an announcement as soon as someone signs a cooperation agreement.

BONA token is a security token. Much more safety and liquidity compared to the utility token. The potential of this type of tokens is not fully known, however, I am sure that you are right

Activity: 308
Activity: 56
How can I check if my phone will support your Bonafi app? What OS are you going to support?

Your smartphone must support NFC and work under the control of Android or iOS. This will be enough to use the Bonafi app.

Do developers think about developing an application for Windows? I think many outlets still work on these systems ... no?
How can I check if my phone will support your Bonafi app? What OS are you going to support?

Your smartphone must support NFC and work under the control of Android or iOS. This will be enough to use the Bonafi app.
Pages:
Jump to: