Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 73. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
Guys, here is a small article written by one of the authors of the Bonafi project, I propose to read: https://irishtechnews.ie/bonafi-to-take-on-automotive-aftermarket-parts-counterfeiters/

A good article, it's good that it's not written on the official website, but on a third-party resource. This is better for promotion Wink
Activity: 350
Guys, here is a small article written by one of the authors of the Bonafi project, I propose to read: https://irishtechnews.ie/bonafi-to-take-on-automotive-aftermarket-parts-counterfeiters/
Probably, this ICO can be very successful because of the existence of a really important problem and an excellent way to solve it. It seems to me that this can become a new unified way and a method of protection against counterfeit goods
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
What is the probability of duplication of the crypto-tag by the manufacturer? Will there be any software that generates new encryption keys?

Of course, this cipher is unique and there is not a single opportunity to copy it and use it successfully. All data about the crypto tags will be stored on the blockchain and no one will be able to change the data except the manufacturers

Merchants can also make changes. The date of purchase, the place of purchase, the type of goods, and its price will be indicated. And I would also like to see the name of the buyer Smiley

Buyers don't want to spend too much time buying, pointing their phone or name and surname. This is not effective and annoying. This will be an unnecessary option
Activity: 364
What is the probability of duplication of the crypto-tag by the manufacturer? Will there be any software that generates new encryption keys?

Of course, this cipher is unique and there is not a single opportunity to copy it and use it successfully. All data about the crypto tags will be stored on the blockchain and no one will be able to change the data except the manufacturers

Merchants can also make changes. The date of purchase, the place of purchase, the type of goods, and its price will be indicated. And I would also like to see the name of the buyer Smiley

Activity: 254
Hello Bonafi. I see that you are becoming more popular. There are many reviews on your project. New assessments of experts. Good ratings ...
A great option for long-term investment. You should not consider investing in Bonafi if you are not willing to wait a few years before you get at least some profit.
Every investor should understand this, regardless of the project in which he invests. But Bonafi .... for some reason inspires some confidence.
A great option for long-term investment. You should not consider investing in Bonafi if you are not willing to wait a few years before you get at least some profit.
It seems to me that Bonafi can become a global project, that the number of users will easily exceed several million, or even several tens of millions. What do you think, guys?

I think that you are right that it can be. But considering that this is crypto, it is impossible to be 100% sure. Therefore, all investments in ICO should be carefully considered and all risks should be taken into account Smiley

At least, investing in an adjustable project is much safer than in an unregulated project. Yes, there is a chance to lose money, but there is practically no chance to remain deceived, because the project works under the laws of the USA and is not already fraudulent

Appreciate the idea! Fighting counterfeit! This is in any case cool and will be in demand. Definitely. It will be used by almost everyone! Well, the one who at least sometimes buys something
It seems to me that Bonafi can become a global project, that the number of users will easily exceed several million, or even several tens of millions. What do you think, guys?

I think that you are right that it can be. But considering that this is crypto, it is impossible to be 100% sure. Therefore, all investments in ICO should be carefully considered and all risks should be taken into account Smiley

At least, investing in an adjustable project is much safer than in an unregulated project. Yes, there is a chance to lose money, but there is practically no chance to remain deceived, because the project works under the laws of the USA and is not already fraudulent

Activity: 203
Where can I read about your team's experience? I saw, you write that there are many years of work experience and so on. But more specifically?
I couldnt find any more detailed information ... Maybe it was a little-known or secret company. In any case, their experience doesnt cause me any doubt.

Hey guys. You can read about Steve Kuh(Bonafi founder) here: https://icobench.com/u/steve-kuh
Has patents in the US? Apparently, Steve patented some of Bonafi's designs? This is good, there will be no competitors!
Activity: 324
Where can I read about your team's experience? I saw, you write that there are many years of work experience and so on. But more specifically?
I couldnt find any more detailed information ... Maybe it was a little-known or secret company. In any case, their experience doesnt cause me any doubt.

Hey guys. You can read about Steve Kuh(Bonafi founder) here: https://icobench.com/u/steve-kuh
Activity: 322
Do you work with companies that are developing exchanges for the security token? What is the probability that your 100% token will be listed on such an exchange?
This is impossible, because these exchanges are still in development. They will not cooperate with anyone until the exchange is launched

In vain you think so, it's advantageous for exchanges to get as many tokens as possible when they start their work! They can achieve mutual benefits!

I saw many options when the project at the end of ICO was listed on some new exchange in the framework of mutual cooperation. This is a really good option
Do you work with companies that are developing exchanges for the security token? What is the probability that your 100% token will be listed on such an exchange?
This is impossible, because these exchanges are still in development. They will not cooperate with anyone until the exchange is launched

In vain you think so, it's advantageous for exchanges to get as many tokens as possible when they start their work! They can achieve mutual benefits!
Pages:
Jump to: