Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 75. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0
I like the last demonstration. You added more products. Well, it clearly shows the performance of your product
But these are not products with which the producers have already concluded contracts. These are just examples of applications, do you understand this?
Well, in any case, they have any permission from the manufacturer of these products, and so they are potential partners))
Activity: 378
I like the last demonstration. You added more products. Well, it clearly shows the performance of your product
But these are not products with which the producers have already concluded contracts. These are just examples of applications, do you understand this?
Activity: 282
Activity: 350
A well-planned business, it seems to me it can be widely spread in the future, especially if the project finds its customers in many countries. A very large and promising project. The fight against counterfeit is a very topical direction at the moment

Yes, that's right. And it will be relevant for a long time. Because counterfeiters will not leave their business so simply   Smiley
They will not have a choice, no one else will buy the goods from them, because their goods can not be scanned by the Bonafi application!
You call the best scenario. While this happens, it will take another 3-4 years! Nobody knows what these counterfeiters will come up with in 4 years ....
Activity: 364
A well-planned business, it seems to me it can be widely spread in the future, especially if the project finds its customers in many countries. A very large and promising project. The fight against counterfeit is a very topical direction at the moment

Yes, that's right. And it will be relevant for a long time. Because counterfeiters will not leave their business so simply   Smiley
They will not have a choice, no one else will buy the goods from them, because their goods can not be scanned by the Bonafi application!
Activity: 356

Can I see a link to the demonstration, please? How ready is the application?
Sure, dude Smiley
First demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU&t
Latest Live demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc

The last demo, of course, is very impressive. It works quickly, stably ... I liked everything. And the fact that it's shown in real time is very good
Yes, the new blockchain works quite fast. But we still can not objectively assess this. I hope we will see some next video or demo soon
Sure, dude Smiley

The last demo, of course, is very impressive. It works quickly, stably ... I liked everything. And the fact that it's shown in real time is very good
Sure, dude Smiley
Nice active developments, I hope you will be able to find a lot of investors for your security token offering! This may be the beginning of the future!
Quite right, security token is a new trend in America! Since this is regulated by the Security Exchange Commission - it's a more modern and safe way of investing money, which will have no problems in the future

I see a fuss about the security token. Is it true that the developers are directly responsible for our investment?

Well, yes, go look at rule 506 of the SEC and in general read. This is really what all ICO will ultimately come to in the future
Activity: 392
Nice active developments, I hope you will be able to find a lot of investors for your security token offering! This may be the beginning of the future!
Quite right, security token is a new trend in America! Since this is regulated by the Security Exchange Commission - it's a more modern and safe way of investing money, which will have no problems in the future

I see a fuss about the security token. Is it true that the developers are directly responsible for our investment?
Activity: 308
Activity: 392

I was hoping to try the extension even before the launch, in fact)))
But most likely it does not make sense because there will not be shops that are authenticated because there are no partners yet .... but I just wanted to see

Don’t rush, they do everything so that everything immediately worked perfectly. Don’t forget that the development team is small enough, and they can’t do everything at once and quickly. They will still develop an application for IOS before the extension for the browser, because this is more important.
Guys, what problems with the application do you have at the moment and what are you doing now? Or is the application working perfectly and you are working on other developments?

As you probably saw from the demonstration, the application is already running. They are engaged in fundraising, since this is the primary task at the moment

They also do the extension for the browser, most likely. They promised to show it by the end of the year ....

In any case, this will not be launched before the application, so we still have to wait. But in any case, I'll be glad to know that they managed to make this extension. In some cases it will be much better than just an application. For example, when shopping online

I was hoping to try the extension even before the launch, in fact)))
But most likely it does not make sense because there will not be shops that are authenticated because there are no partners yet .... but I just wanted to see
Activity: 336
Guys, what problems with the application do you have at the moment and what are you doing now? Or is the application working perfectly and you are working on other developments?

As you probably saw from the demonstration, the application is already running. They are engaged in fundraising, since this is the primary task at the moment

They also do the extension for the browser, most likely. They promised to show it by the end of the year ....

In any case, this will not be launched before the application, so we still have to wait. But in any case, I'll be glad to know that they managed to make this extension. In some cases it will be much better than just an application. For example, when shopping online

Activity: 377

Pages:
Jump to: