Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 74. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
Do you work with companies that are developing exchanges for the security token? What is the probability that your 100% token will be listed on such an exchange?
This is impossible, because these exchanges are still in development. They will not cooperate with anyone until the exchange is launched
Activity: 350
Do you work with companies that are developing exchanges for the security token? What is the probability that your 100% token will be listed on such an exchange?
Activity: 250
It's interesting to see how the browser extension works. It seems to me that in many cases this is much more important than the application, because online purchases are gaining huge popularity now
You will see by the end of the year. This is quite difficult to do without having direct partners in this area. They need at least 1 producer, with whom it could be organized. So they are now working with several and testing it inside the team
It is logical. They act cautiously, and this is understandable. Their business is completely new and they should immediately show a quality product. Therefore, the development is not as fast as we want.
Activity: 336
It's interesting to see how the browser extension works. It seems to me that in many cases this is much more important than the application, because online purchases are gaining huge popularity now
You will see by the end of the year. This is quite difficult to do without having direct partners in this area. They need at least 1 producer, with whom it could be organized. So they are now working with several and testing it inside the team
Activity: 392

Did you come up with these pricing yourself, or did the developers tell you about it? I didn't find the preliminary prices in white paper Smiley

This is an approximate price, which the developers voiced in Telegram. So far, no one knows exactly how much it will cost
Activity: 406
I would like to see an approximate list of my actions to check the product. I'm a little confused in the sequence of actions and the role of the token in the scan!
1. Download the Bonafi app
2. Run the Bonafi app
3. Scan the product with Bonafi app
4. Pay with BONA tokens (the application will determine the cost automatically)
5. Get the information you need.

Everything is very simple  Grin

It's interesting, of course, to find out how much it will cost, and how quickly can you write a review to get a reward?

The cost of scanning will depend on the cost of the product. For example, something inexpensive will cost 0.1 BONA. But a 1500 dollar iPhone will cost exactly 1 BONA. (for example)

Did you come up with these pricing yourself, or did the developers tell you about it? I didn't find the preliminary prices in white paper Smiley
Activity: 378
I would like to see an approximate list of my actions to check the product. I'm a little confused in the sequence of actions and the role of the token in the scan!
2. Run the Bonafi app

It's interesting, of course, to find out how much it will cost, and how quickly can you write a review to get a reward?

The cost of scanning will depend on the cost of the product. For example, something inexpensive will cost 0.1 BONA. But a 1500 dollar iPhone will cost exactly 1 BONA. (for example)
Activity: 322
2. Run the Bonafi app

For sure, it will be known a little later. It's too early to discuss such questions Smiley
It's best to wait for the application to start, and to evaluate these features yourself
Activity: 334
2. Run the Bonafi app

Activity: 254
2. Run the Bonafi app

Activity: 364
I think the product has a great perspective in the fight against illegal goods and blockchain is a very important factor of trust in the system.
Exactly, and the security token corresponds to modern trends in the US, the project follows all the laws of the security commission and invest in such a project - it's a pleasure!
Merit: 1
Hi friend

Can you so kind to say me what is the difference with another similar project like SEAL?

Thanks

This project also has an application for scanning a crypto-tag? Every crypto tag has its own encryption? The application is also an impeccable marketing mechanism with an enhanced system of producer-buyer interaction and an excellent reward system?
Do they also have a security token?
copper member
Activity: 71
I think the product has a great perspective in the fight against illegal goods and blockchain is a very important factor of trust in the system.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
Hi friend

Can you so kind to say me what is the difference with another similar project like SEAL?

Thanks
Cool, this is a great modern method to combat counterfeiting of a new generation. It looks like it really should be effective. But I don't particularly understand what products can be identified and which ones are not
The answer "any products" is more obvious. There are no products where you cant use a crypto-tag. Food, clothing, electronics, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, baby products, and cosmetics. And this is only a small part.
I even saw the option of placing a crypto tag on fresh meat, imagine. That is, even chilled products of organic origin can also be protected with crypto tags from Bonafi

Yes, in principle it is quite simple, because it is packed in vacuum and you can easily attach a crypto tag
Activity: 308
Cool, this is a great modern method to combat counterfeiting of a new generation. It looks like it really should be effective. But I don't particularly understand what products can be identified and which ones are not
The answer "any products" is more obvious. There are no products where you cant use a crypto-tag. Food, clothing, electronics, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, baby products, and cosmetics. And this is only a small part.
I even saw the option of placing a crypto tag on fresh meat, imagine. That is, even chilled products of organic origin can also be protected with crypto tags from Bonafi
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: