Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 12. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Wow, that's impressive. Something new and i like it so much. Great opportunity for newcomers to show their talents, right?

Definitely. And also making profit will be much easier and more regular
Activity: 364
Wow, that's impressive. Something new and i like it so much. Great opportunity for newcomers to show their talents, right?
Activity: 254
Wow, I like that. The mobile application will be for iOS and android? Will your service replace Apple music?
I'm sure that for Android will be accurate. Most likely for iOS too, but with them it is more difficult, because they are very strict to new applications. But considering that the product is a worker, and the team consists of experienced people, then I think the problems should not be.
Activity: 334
Wow, I like that. The mobile application will be for iOS and android? Will your service replace Apple music?
Activity: 378
It is pretty cool that in about one hour from now the public can get involved in disrupting the music industry. The music execs will no longer have a grip on who the "winners" and "losers" are.

I can't wait for the new era to begin!

Exactly. Everyone will receive as much as earned. And most importantly, there will be an opportunity to get to the music world for those who are not famous yet.

Activity: 25
Merit: 1
It is pretty cool that in about one hour from now the public can get involved in disrupting the music industry. The music execs will no longer have a grip on who the "winners" and "losers" are.

I can't wait for the new era to begin!

Activity: 326
Well, well, different Internet sources are starting to find out about you, it's very good! I'm sure they noticed the working product !!
I think they noticed a huge potential. Because the old platforms severely limited both the user and the musicians. This industry is practically dead. Therefore CHOON should change a situation
And for this there are all chances. I'm wondering, will you have a mobile application?
Some info from roadmap:
July 2018

Token sale launched

Mobile app development starts
Activity: 406
Well, well, different Internet sources are starting to find out about you, it's very good! I'm sure they noticed the working product !!
I think they noticed a huge potential. Because the old platforms severely limited both the user and the musicians. This industry is practically dead. Therefore CHOON should change a situation
And for this there are all chances. I'm wondering, will you have a mobile application?
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
2500 artists? This number is impressive, but I didnt see really famous performers. Probably, we will see them in the future. However, the possibility of development for new performers is truly magnificent

Yes, this is indeed an impressive result considering that the ICO is still at the beginning. Always loved projects that show the results of their work even before they start collecting money
Absolutely agree with you. Which wallet should I use to buy these tokens?
Activity: 350
2500 artists? This number is impressive, but I didnt see really famous performers. Probably, we will see them in the future. However, the possibility of development for new performers is truly magnificent

Yes, this is indeed an impressive result considering that the ICO is still at the beginning. Always loved projects that show the results of their work even before they start collecting money
Activity: 336
another question - are they talking to any trading platforms about listings?

I think so, but as you can read on the site - the token is not intended to make a profit. The token is needed for use on the platform
Activity: 41
another question - are they talking to any trading platforms about listings?
Activity: 265
Daily payments to performers are really a key privilege for performers. This will attract even more musicians
Hello, this will allow even small new performers to earn at least a little money
Activity: 41
i think choon.co is a great solution because their branding is also great. i belive they also pay out every day so that you do not wait until you see your reward for your artwork which is a great strategy compared to other competitors such as musicoin.
Activity: 364
music is a very important component in modern times. And it's a pity that many novice artists of our time can not get through because of an imperfect system. I hope CHOON will solve this problem!
Activity: 350
Daily payments to performers are really a key privilege for performers. This will attract even more musicians
Activity: 282
The problem is clear enough. I think already the majority of knowledgeable people paid attention to the project. Excellent team composition, a huge experience behind the back
Yes, it is true! It seems that everything is going according to plan. Great site, it works smoothly and quickly. And this is so far only BETA version .. I like your idea of making a decentralized music platform
Pages:
Jump to: