Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 11. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Why didn't anyone do this before? This is unbelievable, this is what all musical performers have long wanted
Because there was no this technology before, and as all the experts already work in well-known services.
But now it's possible, so we are waiting for the mobile application to appear. If this is a good and convenient application - it will be a success
Clear. I hope for more musicians in the future. Probably, many still don't know about this possibility? Or are they still suspicious of this?
Will there be a marketing campaign after the ICO?
Activity: 336
What for the counter on the site? Is this the amount collected? It says 51% ... have you collected 51% of your goal ??
Activity: 350
Guys, who cares, here's the link to the beta page with the music:
http://beta.choon.co/
Excellent thank you! Works great. I haven't found my favorite artists yet, maybe in the future they will appear
yes, they are saying that already 2500 performers have joined. However, I didn't find the famous ones. But I'm sure after the advertising campaign there will be more performers and users.
Activity: 308
Excellent thank you! Works great. I haven't found my favorite artists yet, maybe in the future they will appear
Activity: 308
Why didn't anyone do this before? This is unbelievable, this is what all musical performers have long wanted
Because there was no this technology before, and as all the experts already work in well-known services.
But now it's possible, so we are waiting for the mobile application to appear. If this is a good and convenient application - it will be a success
Activity: 254
I like the fact that the head of the team is a famous DJ, it's impressive. He definitely intends to lead the team to victory

Yes, the team seems to be experienced enough to succeed. I hope soon we can see the mobile application, it should be interesting. Maybe I'm investing in your project a little later
Merit: 1
I like the fact that the head of the team is a famous DJ, it's impressive. He definitely intends to lead the team to victory
Hi, I like your site, I can already listen to music. The decoration is good. But it seems to me that I need to make the interface a bit smoother and smoother.
The idea is amazing
I think now the main focus is on the development of mobile applications for iOS and Android
Activity: 324
Hi, I like your site, I can already listen to music. The decoration is good. But it seems to me that I need to make the interface a bit smoother and smoother.
The idea is amazing
Activity: 392
Hey. It looks like your coin will become a very popular currency in the future?
Definitely. Great benefit for musicians, because all the profits will be received by them, not by intermediaries
Yes, I think basically it will be useful for small or new musicians
Activity: 313
Definitely. Great benefit for musicians, because all the profits will be received by them, not by intermediaries
Activity: 6
Greek translation reserved
Activity: 364
I havent seen the music on the blockchain yet. Do you have competitors? Or will you fight against the current music services?
I think there are no strong competitors. The fight against the current services will be complex, but it is not necessary. Once the performers and users understand that this service is more profitable - it will be a victory
Activity: 322
I havent seen the music on the blockchain yet. Do you have competitors? Or will you fight against the current music services?
Activity: 250
Do I understand correctly that as soon as someone buys an album - the performer immediately receives a profit?
Well ... in white paper it says that payments are daily, so ... not every purchase but the amount at the end of the day.
Do I understand correctly that as soon as someone buys an album - the performer immediately receives a profit?
Wow, that's impressive. Something new and i like it so much. Great opportunity for newcomers to show their talents, right?

Definitely. And also making profit will be much easier and more regular
Daily payments, right. For large musicians this is extremely effective. Billions of people listen to music, buy songs and albums every day
Pages:
Jump to: