Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 13. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
The problem is clear enough. I think already the majority of knowledgeable people paid attention to the project. Excellent team composition, a huge experience behind the back
Activity: 149
I understand correctly that there will not be an intermediary between the musician and the listener? So, the singer will sell his music directly to his fans?
Well, the site music is available for free. I need to study the project a little more and understand exactly how the development team will earn and the musicians themselves
Merit: 1
I understand correctly that there will not be an intermediary between the musician and the listener? So, the singer will sell his music directly to his fans?
Activity: 364
You have a pretty well-known personality in the team. That's cool. For celebrities there are always a lot of people, so this is a self-published advertisement for your project.
Activity: 350
The team inspires respect. Flattering reviews from most reputable media are an excellent advantage. The project looks very relevant
Activity: 203
Well ... I like your product, great design. I see that this is a beta test, and I understand that this will be improved. However it works, the music does play. All quickly and qualitatively. Good job
Cool, you have a translation of white paper into many popular languages. Great job. It is convenient for studying and making a decision about investing
Activity: 17
Slovakian translation reserved
brand new
Activity: 0
Japanese translation reserved
Activity: 19
Vietnamese translation reserved
Activity: 24
Hebrew translation reserved
Activity: 25
also - does anyone know when the ICO date is?

ICO date Jul 2nd (about 9 days)

Must be KYC/AML whitelisted first, though.

https://www.choon.co/tokensale/

^^ for more infoz on the token
Activity: 41
also - does anyone know when the ICO date is?
Seems to be quite similar to the music coin

they actually surpassed musicoin for number of artists and number of tracks in ONE MONTH!!!!
Activity: 28
Seems to be quite similar to the music coin
i like that - seems like the project has high integrity. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjorntufvesson/
i saw this co-founder bjorn speak at to the moon conference 2 months ago.
really want to see gareth emery speak in person but have not yet.
question guys - how do i convert NOTES into ETH at choon.co ?
Activity: 2
Will i get some bonus if I support the project right now?

No. But if you join the token sale, it will most likely be the cheapest price you will be able to get Notes at in the future  Cool
I personally believe it will sell out really fast, as the support for Choon is increasing by the day, and they are growing very quickly.

As far as I know, they haven't done much paid advertising yet, and probably won't have to for some time. They ban everyone offering paid reviews in the Telegram channel, get lots of mainstream press, and have a project that basically sells itself. No bonuses needed.
This is the largest music app on the blockchain apparently in terms of number of artists and number of tracks - surpassed Musicoin in the first month of operation.
Pages:
Jump to: