Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 69. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello forum users. I like this project, but I had some questions about the functioning of the whole system.
Hello Friend. Which aspects are you concerned about? I would like to discuss this topic.
In general, everything is fine, but I'm curious how, for example, there will be an assessment of the works of creativity.
Oh, thanks to the blockchain system, all the works will be recorded in a single system. And there will be several independent appraisers to evaluate.
But how can appraisers give an objective evaluation of a work of art, because this is all subjective?
This is the whole charm of the system. A certain lot will be evaluated by several unrelated and independent people.
Oh, I get it. Then everything is fine. I hope that it will be so, and everything will get a fair assessment.
Do not worry, everything will happen. For this, such a complex, multifaceted system is created.
Well, what - then I can only wish good luck to such a wonderful project and its community
Activity: 369
Hello forum users. I like this project, but I had some questions about the functioning of the whole system.
Hello Friend. Which aspects are you concerned about? I would like to discuss this topic.
In general, everything is fine, but I'm curious how, for example, there will be an assessment of the works of creativity.
Oh, thanks to the blockchain system, all the works will be recorded in a single system. And there will be several independent appraisers to evaluate.
But how can appraisers give an objective evaluation of a work of art, because this is all subjective?
This is the whole charm of the system. A certain lot will be evaluated by several unrelated and independent people.
Oh, I get it. Then everything is fine. I hope that it will be so, and everything will get a fair assessment.
Do not worry, everything will happen. For this, such a complex, multifaceted system is created.
Merit: 10
which solves long-standing challenges in auctions: non-performing bidders, lack of privacy, and bidder access.
Activity: 308
Wow! I like it. The white paper is beautifully decorated, the idea is new and interesting, at first glance you can't see any flaws. Perhaps they are not even there Cheesy. Guys, you are the best!
Activity: 294
It is incredible project! The white paper is written very well, so you understand its main idea from the beginning

Yes, I agree with you. This project has a great potential

I look forward to its release. Btw, when it will be?

I think a lot of people are waiting for this. It seems to be soon, but I would advise you to check yourself

And where can I do this?

In the white paper

Well, I got it, thank you. Then I will look there
Activity: 311
It is incredible project! The white paper is written very well, so you understand its main idea from the beginning

I think a lot of people are waiting for this. It seems to be soon, but I would advise you to check yourself

And where can I do this?

In the white paper
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Although the project is quite strange compared to the rest of the Crypto world, it is a form of venture capital, but I estimate the project is quite good, medium risk.

Yes, already they raised the very good amount in private and people are showing a lot of interest towards the project. The community is kept increasing because many people are supporting this project and the risk factor is very less after investing in it.

And where can I do this?

Activity: 303
This project is very cool! As for me, it focuses on more everyday theme, so it'll have more supporters. Good luck to the team to realize your idea into reality!

I want to wish the team good luck. With such an interesting idea, it should all work out Wink

Pages:
Jump to: