Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 68. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi, I am good, thanks for interneting so much.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Cause art and rare staff is very good think to put money in.
I am very glad to be here, I think it is very interesting project
Hi, team, how are you doing today?
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Codex has recently partnered with Clarion List. The Clarion List is the leading online resource to discover top-rated art service companies worldwide.   

https://medium.com/codexprotocol/efficient-quotes-for-art-services-codex-partners-with-the-clarion-list-835f455487d6
Activity: 142
When I imagine all items would be added on the platform I wonder what will UI be like?
Check out the Codex Viewer, here's a guide (including some community rewards!): https://medium.com/codexprotocol/announcing-codex-quests-our-bug-bounty-program-b034678014b3

By the end of the Beta period, we’ll have a unique gallery composed of all the artists & collectors in the Codex Protocol community  Smiley

Wow! I should check their Medium more often. My first impression during reading it : how adorable this design is.

He's telling the truth Grin you should take care of your designers.
I'm reading WP again and this time I read more about new things for me: RFID tags and synthetic DNA. Guys, you rock! My advice to everyone - google what these things are.

Hmmm I missed this part somehow too, thank you for sharing! Can't believe we live in the world where I can know something so cool via reading webpage for few minutes. Thank you Codex Wink
Will admin come here more often, btw? There are so many questions.

I would like to add that thanks to Codex I got interested in auctions, really. Just read about auction process. It looks much easier than I expected.
Activity: 141
When I imagine all items would be added on the platform I wonder what will UI be like?
Check out the Codex Viewer, here's a guide (including some community rewards!): https://medium.com/codexprotocol/announcing-codex-quests-our-bug-bounty-program-b034678014b3

By the end of the Beta period, we’ll have a unique gallery composed of all the artists & collectors in the Codex Protocol community  Smiley

Wow! I should check their Medium more often. My first impression during reading it : how adorable this design is.

I'm reading WP again and this time I read more about new things for me: RFID tags and synthetic DNA. Guys, you rock! My advice to everyone - google what these things are.

Hmmm I missed this part somehow too, thank you for sharing! Can't believe we live in the world where I can know something so cool via reading webpage for few minutes. Thank you Codex Wink
Will admin come here more often, btw? There are so many questions.
Activity: 336

Activity: 334

Activity: 280

By the end of the Beta period, we’ll have a unique gallery composed of all the artists & collectors in the Codex Protocol community  Smiley
Activity: 311
Is it decentralized?
Codex Protocol is a decentralized title registry for the $2 Trillion Art & Collectibles asset class.  Smiley

Its decentralisation is a very great feature. Codex founders made a right desicion choosing this type of ledger.
Activity: 308

Wow, while reading your comment I thought abou lt all these websites with huge badly optimized data base, Codex, please, don't repeat such mistakes!

Oh no, no, no. You can see the team is well experienced and they have good taste in design, that means for me they will do it as good as gold.
Activity: 3
I like the construct of this project.
Assured business, engaging business, faultless plan!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Wow, while reading your comment I thought abou lt all these websites with huge badly optimized data base, Codex, please, don't repeat such mistakes!
Activity: 142
The main thing that in the future it has provided the progress of the business.
 Good luck guys.
I agree. It is great that project is going to give a second breath to the art industry.

Let me correct you a bit - it WILL give a second breath to it. It cannotb otherwise.
Activity: 176
The main thing that in the future it has provided the progress of the business.
 Good luck guys.
I agree. It is great that project is going to give a second breath to the art industry.
Activity: 224
Is it decentralized?
Codex Protocol is a decentralized title registry for the $2 Trillion Art & Collectibles asset class.  Smiley
Activity: 65
Is it decentralized?
Activity: 369
Hello forum users. I like this project, but I had some questions about the functioning of the whole system.
Hello Friend. Which aspects are you concerned about? I would like to discuss this topic.
In general, everything is fine, but I'm curious how, for example, there will be an assessment of the works of creativity.
Oh, thanks to the blockchain system, all the works will be recorded in a single system. And there will be several independent appraisers to evaluate.
But how can appraisers give an objective evaluation of a work of art, because this is all subjective?
This is the whole charm of the system. A certain lot will be evaluated by several unrelated and independent people.
Oh, I get it. Then everything is fine. I hope that it will be so, and everything will get a fair assessment.
Do not worry, everything will happen. For this, such a complex, multifaceted system is created.
Well, what - then I can only wish good luck to such a wonderful project and its community
Thank you. Good luck to you too. I hope we'll see you in this project when they release him.
Pages:
Jump to: