Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 70. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
It is incredible project! The white paper is written very well, so you understand its main idea from the beginning
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Although the project is quite strange compared to the rest of the Crypto world, it is a form of venture capital, but I estimate the project is quite good, medium risk.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
The Codex native token, CODX or CodexCoin, will provide access to the functionality of all the products built on the Codex Protocol, beginning with the escrow and title system on Biddable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Not yet, mate. But you can try to ask me, I will help with that I can.

I think you can buy how much you think it will be good for u

You are always welcome !
Activity: 182
Not yet, mate. But you can try to ask me, I will help with that I can.

Thank you that help me today;)
Not yet, mate. But you can try to ask me, I will help with that I can.I think you can buy how much you think it will be good for u
But I think unique watches it is some kind of art too, cause it is really hard to make them.

You right! I like this project, cause I think it is really good to put money in thinks that with time will grow up.

Totally agrue with you! I think token of this project will have a good price in future!

Yes,but you already buy some? I want to make it and i have some questions. How much tokens i should nyt to enjoy this project?
But I think unique watches it is some kind of art too, cause it is really hard to make them.

You right! I like this project, cause I think it is really good to put money in thinks that with time will grow up.

Totally agrue with you! I think token of this project will have a good price in future!

Activity: 176
It would be great, man. Even if there are no plans for desing such option they should add it

Yeah, but remember you can meet there some old art lover lady =D It's interesting, btw, is there limitations for age of users?

I should check WP one more time, I suppose there is answer for that question in it.
Activity: 156
It would be great, man. Even if there are no plans for desing such option they should add it

Yeah, but remember you can meet there some old art lover lady =D It's interesting, btw, is there limitations for age of users?
How was your day today? I hope this project make a big step in future like it always need to be for every day.

Hi, it was good day, thanks for interesting. Actually I am here cause I like rare waches, not like art.
How was your day today? I hope this project make a big step in future like it always need to be for every day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hi all.
It is really great business. Faultless job, watchful results.

Yeah, in my opinion it is so great founders decided to work with art and antiquity. There is a big potential in this sector.

Give five, man! Some friends of mine say antiquity is so boring and anti-investment, how can they say such things... thank God there are many people who agree with you and me in here

Really? So sad. Well that means art lovers can ger more cool things via Codex Cool

I don't care though.
This made me wonder one thing. Codex's potential users (many of them) are art fans. Will there be any social net for them?
For now, they can make community groups or join the official group on Telegram: https://t.me/codexprotocol

Project wise: A portion of the tokens will be reserved in a Community Fund. This can be used to fund educational initiatives and community development (online and offline) to encourage adoption  Grin
Hi all are lovers who is not sleeping now.
Hi all.

Yeah, in my opinion it is so great founders decided to work with art and antiquity. There is a big potential in this sector.

Give five, man! Some friends of mine say antiquity is so boring and anti-investment, how can they say such things... thank God there are many people who agree with you and me in here

Really? So sad. Well that means art lovers can ger more cool things via Codex Cool

I don't care though.
This made me wonder one thing. Codex's potential users (many of them) are art fans. Will there be any social net for them?

Nice question. Are you interested in talk to other art lovers? I do!!
Activity: 156
Hi all.

I don't care though.
Hi all.

Pages:
Jump to: