Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 2. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Should I pass KYC to take part in dsf staking and how many tokens should I hold?
You can hold as much as you can but don't forget to put all tokens on staking
brand new
Should I pass KYC to take part in dsf staking and how many tokens should I hold?
brand new

What about dsf partners? Why don't you cooperate with other blockchain systems?

Do you know what blockchain does dsf team use? What token standard has dsf token?
As I remember dsf token is erc-20 standard and they use ethereum blockchain. But you can ask this question to admins in their telegram chat
They can cooperate with tron network to provide more apps and opportunities on dsf
Good idea but I don't think that gambling systems can help dsf development
Yeah, but tron network has not only gambling platforms. So team can cooperate with them.
Are you sure about it? They should create connection with tron network to make it and it will take a lot of time
Tron network has good transaction speed but as some platforms are scam
Why do you think so? What platforms is scam for you?
brand new
What financial instruments does dsf team plan to add to their app?
They still didn't announce it, so we should wait now. Don't know invest on this platform or not
If you want to get dividends from staking you should invest in dsf but check all documents first
What docs should I check to get details about dsf? There is not much info in WP about it
brand new

That is good that team provides updates on bitcointalk but they post only about blockchain news. What about dsf development
Still no information about it but don't worry. I think team will announce the release this month
They should provide full release first of all. All community is waiting for it
brand new
They still didn't announce it, so we should wait now. Don't know invest on this platform or not
they can't do it because they are waiting for new listing
They are going to add 30 new exchanges by the end of the year but I can't understand how they are going to do it
brand new
What is better, use staking or trade dsf to get better profit?
If you know how to trade you can do it. But staking is profit without risks
brand new
How team is planning to provide full version release if they still post about dechat?
If you want to test dechat you can download it from dsf website. They are going to create full dsf system with blockchain options
Dechat looks nice but team still provide events for community and make faster final release
Dechat is non-blockchain platform so if team want to rise they should provide smart-contract to it
But they still don't release dates for full connection. That is bad that we don't have updates
brand new

As I get they are going to add wallet to dsf app and after new listing they will add new trading tools
Are you sure about it? What trading tools they are going to add?
brand new

As I get they are going to add wallet to dsf app and after new listing they will add new trading tools
brand new
How team is planning to provide full version release if they still post about dechat?
If you want to test dechat you can download it from dsf website. They are going to create full dsf system with blockchain options
Dechat looks nice but team still provide events for community and make faster final release
Dechat is non-blockchain platform so if team want to rise they should provide smart-contract to it
brand new
What is better, use staking or trade dsf to get better profit?
brand new
they can't do it because they are waiting for new listing
brand new

That is good that team provides updates on bitcointalk but they post only about blockchain news. What about dsf development
Still no information about it but don't worry. I think team will announce release this month
brand new
If you want to get dividends from staking you should invest in dsf but check all documents first
brand new

Do you have any ambassador program? I think it will be good to make it to bring more crypto enthusiasts to dsf platform

Yeah, it is a good time to take part in dsf staking. So we should wait now

What about staking rewards? Can I trade them or these tokens are locked?

Sure you can trade them. Now zb and aofex exchanges are connected to dsf platform so you can trade there
Are you sure about it? aofex has high transaction fees so it is better better to buy on zb
brand new

Do you have any ambassador program? I think it will be good to make it to bring more crypto enthusiasts to dsf platform

Yeah, it is a good time to take part in dsf staking. So we should wait now

What about staking rewards? Can I trade them or these tokens are locked?
You can trade all rewards from staking. Team didn't make ieo or ico to lock dsf tokens
brand new
You can check their twitter. What they should post if they still working on app release
They work on mobile version now but this is hard to provide blockchain functions to it
brand new

What opportunities I have with dsf system now? How can I get profit and why should I use staking?
You can get passive income every day with staking system. But we are waiting for dsf wallet and full app
Good idea, but it can take a lot of time to release it. Still no info about final release dates
They will announce it, don't worry. I think this year we will see fast dsf development
Team still doesn't give any details about it. So we should wait for further development
It will take a lot of time to provide full platform. I think they can provide node connection for dsf
brand new

What opportunities I have with dsf system now? How can I get profit and why should I use staking?

You can get passive income every day with staking system. But we are waiting for dsf wallet and full app

Good idea, but it can take a lot of time to release it. Still no info about final release dates
It will be this year so we should wait. Don't know why team is working so long on app release
Pages:
Jump to: