Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 13. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
The market need to stop being so "healthy." I want a unhealthy,fat,big bull looking market.

I wouldn't mind some healthy growth to new heights. But actually all this BTC drama right now is just annoying
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The market need to stop being so "healthy." I want a unhealthy,fat,big bull looking market.
Activity: 14
A fact is a fact and the fact is that Elixir is performing below the market.
When the market bleeds, Elixir bleeds harder. When the market is on a run, Elixir is having a walk in the park.
I'm really doubting if they will ever recover.
I will be happy when Elixir return to $1 or more. But I don't expect this before the summer.

Elixir just rose from $.06 to 2.60 in a month that's almost X45, it was over due for a correction, so between the correction and bitcoin dropping it looks worse than it actually is.  You're doubts if it will recover are just silly at this point. 
You do have a point concerning the steep rise to 2.6 but we are now on back on .6.
I hope my doubts are silly, time will tell

Also, we must keep in mind, that many other coins on Kucoin, tool a very heavy hit. Ku-Coin has lost 3/4 of its volume in the past 2 weeks, the market is very very bearish right now.

I do agree with your that kucoin situation affects not only Elix but also many other coins. For me this bearish trend is a signal for a healthier bullish trend in the next few months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
When the market bleeds, Elixir bleeds harder. When the market is on a run, Elixir is having a walk in the park.
I will be happy when Elixir return to $1 or more. But I don't expect this before the summer.

Elixir just rose from $.06 to 2.60 in a month that's almost X45, it was over due for a correction, so between the correction and bitcoin dropping it looks worse than it actually is.  You're doubts if it will recover are just silly at this point. 
You do have a point concerning the steep rise to 2.6 but we are now on back on .6.

Also, we must keep in mind, that many other coins on Kucoin, tool a very heavy hit. Ku-Coin has lost 3/4 of its volume in the past 2 weeks, the market is very very bearish right now.

yeah i agree, with koreans being fearfull of the market isn't good for Elix considering most of the volume is there. but things will turn around. 2018 only just started and we've got many months for things to change around
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
When can I found new UI redesign?

They want to use a similar theme as to what their website looks like. 
oh! thanks!
Activity: 65

When the app is released, we should see in which direction the market is going.
Judging from the new site and the teaser of the app, it should perform well. If it gets some fresh addoptions then its a win situation for all early ELX investors and holders at that moment

the new update/ video looks great. Chances are more than good to have some adoption Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
First of all thank you for this update I have viewed the video and the application looks intuitive and easy to apply. if you need beta tester for boost I'm interested.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
When the app is released, we should see in which direction the market is going.
Judging from the new site and the teaser of the app, it should perform well. If it gets some fresh addoptions then its a win situation for all early ELX investors and holders at that moment
Activity: 20

Activity: 99
I think the same, we already had over 2.4$ without the app, I think the $10 with the app release ( q2 2018) is not a big deal, because I think the market will recover an grow and we just need a marketcap of 300mio to hit 8-10$ and out there are a lot of shitcoins with no product and a marketcap over 300 mio.

My prediction, $10 by end of q2 with a nice app and healthy market.
Activity: 108
just bought some more and HODLING until 10$ at least, this is no brainer
Activity: 65
What do you think about the possible price in 2018 ?

I thinl that we can reach 15-20 $

Everyone is talking about price, I prefer to talk about the application and hope to test it within a few weeks, the interface is already promising.

I really like all the steps and the development, but have to agree about the price discussion. The minting of helix is a good example. Its mostly minted but it would be way more profitable to wait longer. But anyway it will help the distribution
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Ofc you are right, I also want to test it and I want to use the app but I would also like to make a good return.

patience. our time will come
Ofc you are right, I also want to test it and I want to use the app but I would also like to make a good return.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

Everyone is talking about price, I prefer to talk about the application and hope to test it within a few weeks, the interface is already promising.
Activity: 98

Would be nice -- depends on how well the application is adopted! I think it has a lot of potential still. But we won't see a lot for the next few months is why i opted to sell 50% rather than HODL

Activity: 98
Been holding ELIX since I bought it for .05   Cool  Havent sold a single coin even when it was over $2.00..   Many months ago I remember a lot of people saying they thought it had the most potential to moonshot in 2018. Was already 50X for me at one point.  I was still telling people I know to buy when it was $2.00.  Has a very small market cap.  Massive potential.

Yes i bought at 5 cents also. Sold half my stock but still hold 100k coins
Pages:
Jump to: