Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 14. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Been holding ELIX since I bought it for .05   Cool  Havent sold a single coin even when it was over $2.00..   Many months ago I remember a lot of people saying they thought it had the most potential to moonshot in 2018. Was already 50X for me at one point.  I was still telling people I know to buy when it was $2.00.  Has a very small market cap.  Massive potential.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
ELIXIR's mission is "A crowdfunding, payment ledger, and lending platform" well well.
Loan platform. I realize that Bitconect is currently banned from lending. I think this is affecting the value of crytocurrency loans.

I get your point. But its now, more than ever, time for a working and not scamming loan platform
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ELIXIR's mission is "A crowdfunding, payment ledger, and lending platform" well well.
Loan platform. I realize that Bitconect is currently banned from lending. I think this is affecting the value of crytocurrency loans.

What does a ponzi scam that disingenuously labeled itself as a "lending platform" have to with Elixir and its value?  Undecided

Took the words right out of my mouth. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Don'tu worry this coin can go back to $ 2 in a day
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
They dip may have been really scary for newcomers, Going from over 2 dollars to less than 1 dollar.  If you are new to cryptos you should expect major price swings.  Elixir is still one of the most undervalued projects in my opinion.  These are some of the best  devs in all of crypto world. Smiley

They've been scared on all coins... That was a major dip on every single coins !

And there will be surely one again soon. no need to be upset about the price anyway. its a safe longterm bet
Yes for long term elix is the best.I hope price will be 10$ end of this month Smiley

id be happy if it hit $1 soon...
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Any news on being listed on some high volume exchange? Like binance for example?
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
They dip may have been really scary for newcomers, Going from over 2 dollars to less than 1 dollar.  If you are new to cryptos you should expect major price swings.  Elixir is still one of the most undervalued projects in my opinion.  These are some of the best  devs in all of crypto world. Smiley

They've been scared on all coins... That was a major dip on every single coins !

And there will be surely one again soon. no need to be upset about the price anyway. its a safe longterm bet
Yes for long term elix is the best.I hope price will be 10$ end of this month Smiley

I am very bullish on Elixir but come on there is no way it will go to 10$ at the end of this month, the market needs some time to recover from the recent dip. But I think that this year we may see 10$ or more.
Activity: 99
I think we can hit the $10 with the app release during the q2 2018
Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Elix is truly one undervalued projects in crypto right now.. I really think once alpha comes out soon a lot of people will be fomoing in. this has a very long term potential to be something great and lucky for everyone reading this we all found this be most... keep up the good work team
Activity: 108
just hodl it strong there is a lot more to come , we are just getting started
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Activity: 99
What do you mean with that " really interesting "?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
that's really interesting...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
In my opinion, Elixer is one of the most undervalued tokens atm. Considering the fact, that the team never failed to give us updates weekly the price should rally already to the top. Can't wait for this to happen  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
really cool update guys. It is really incredible how these guys manage to always be on spot with their updates - really hardworking team - keep it up like that Smiley
Is it true that we can get listed on Bittrex for $55k?

where did you get that from ? I think if the progress and success goes on. there will be no need to pay a fee

Same people say that. . If you pay you can get listed on bittrex before other coins. ..

It will sure speed up the process. But actually there a quite a lot good exchanges out there right now
Is it true that we can get listed on Bittrex for $55k?

where did you get that from ? I think if the progress and success goes on. there will be no need to pay a fee

Same people say that. . If you pay you can get listed on bittrex before other coins. ..
Pages:
Jump to: