Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 15. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Is it true that we can get listed on Bittrex for $55k?

where did you get that from ? I think if the progress and success goes on. there will be no need to pay a fee
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Elix is a base token for a lending service that will analyze financial transactions and reward borrowers for paying off loan installments on time. In addition, the lending service will eliminate the need to pay for brokers. These incentives and automatic recourse will give the lending system an advantage over both fiat currencies and other virtual currencies. In the long term, this financial service will form the backbone of an artificial intelligence engine capable of motivating consumers to make sound financial decisions. Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Great progress guys! Once market is back, I know Elix will get its deserved marketcap very soon.

Great time to buy now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Please, list Elixir in Binance!
 Wink
Activity: 20
When can I found new UI redesign?

They want to use a similar theme as to what their website looks like. 
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
When can I found new UI redesign?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I'm really looking forward to testing the application but there's no doubt that your work will soon be recognized and rewarded in the world of cryptos.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124

love the UI already even though it is not complete. love the new White Paper. great job  Grin
Activity: 14
This token is heavily manipulated. Forget about the graphs and charts if you are a holder and not a day trader. I have even removed it from Blockfolio. It can force you into making unwise decisions. Theoretically the volume should become bigger and bigger with time, price will settle where it is supposed to be. Now there are low volume crazy candles.

Great idea that's where i stored mine off in a Trezor so I can't touch it.

I do agree with you guys. Removing any long-term holding coins from watching list would prevent my temptation to sell them at a sudden rise.
Activity: 98
[-- snip --]

Hey fellas thanks for taking you some time to enlighten me. Actually I bought 19,6k elix @1500 sat and I am still in. Just trying to figure out if its already time to walk away with the gains. Since you all are obviously so convinced and strong believers I decided to just pull out my invest and see where this will go.

Zero evidence for this and utterly irrelevant.

@Coiner: You clown be told that it is a common practise to speak in "I-form" in order to express that one states his *personal opinion*.

Says the clown who couldn't read. Good job.

I agree with you all lending applications are down at the moment. People are overly pumping the protocols. These go in cycles.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
[-- snip --]

Hey fellas thanks for taking you some time to enlighten me. Actually I bought 19,6k elix @1500 sat and I am still in. Just trying to figure out if its already time to walk away with the gains. Since you all are obviously so convinced and strong believers I decided to just pull out my invest and see where this will go.

Zero evidence for this and utterly irrelevant.

@Coiner: You clown be told that it is a common practise to speak in "I-form" in order to express that one states his *personal opinion*.

Says the clown who couldn't read. Good job.

Activity: 108
in good projects like this you don't daily trade it, you buy and hodl for long time
Activity: 98
This token is heavily manipulated. Forget about the graphs and charts if you are a holder and not a day trader. I have even removed it from Blockfolio. It can force you into making unwise decisions. Theoretically the volume should become bigger and bigger with time, price will settle where it is supposed to be. Now there are low volume crazy candles.

Great idea that's where i stored mine off in a Trezor so I can't touch it.
brand new
Activity: 0
It is going to rise pretty soon, they have 2 milestones in 1st quarter of 2018, I am pretty sure after that, it will hit other exchanges, and when that happens it will moon
Activity: 99
Why is it still droping ?
Activity: 66
it quite amazing how everyone is talking about ELIXIR...it really impressive and i see a brighter future with this token

Cuz it have everything which is important in crypto. Means idea, tech, nice devs and growing community. I am definitely not a big player but is hard to didn't get that ELIX will be huge this year.

Regrads.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
it quite amazing how everyone is talking about ELIXIR...it really impressive and i see a brighter future with this token
Activity: 66
Hi guys,

Seems we have an nice correction. Price didn't drops that hard so maybe next week will be a mooning week Wink

Regards.
Activity: 4
Elix is showing signs of beginning the next wave up, could be a big one. Lots of interest for this coin.
Activity: 36
the thread lacks some details I think tough it seems like a promising token Cool
Pages:
Jump to: