Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 17. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It is simply insane what a rally we saw so far. I think this is only the beginning and can see new hights on the next update - already saw a few trading groups mentioning elix.

Ya keep the pumpers and traders away! LOL we don't need them! We love our ELIX and our Dev team!
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
It is simply insane what a rally we saw so far. I think this is only the beginning and can see new hights on the next update - already saw a few trading groups mentioning elix.
Also for any of the people on here who originally had TME stuck on Nova and ElixerDev took your info after missing the first conversion... I pm'd them a few days ago. Right now they are still focused on design and testing their app, but do eventually plan to circle back to us.

Thanks for sharing the information @fastfalcon94. Looking forward to add the token to my portfolio finally.
Devs are doing a great job and i really like the project!

Yeah, I'm still not entirely sure how they are going to do it. Originally I was under the impression they were converting the coin again similar to what they have done in the past. But now I like they are sticking with Elix since they just redesigned their website and are using that term everywhere in their app. They said they have some early plans for an extension token (not entirely sure what that means). Maybe it will be the reward token for lending. Anyways I'm hoping for the best. Glad to see them making progress on everything.

Lot of batches hitting the market. This is a good thing. I'm keeping an eye on Max supply. It really makes sense for folks to open the batches now as the value increases. The longer the miners hold onto those batches the slower ELIX takes to go up. But this is a young project has plenty of room to grow. Fundamentals exist.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Would anyone care to explain why Elixir is so promising? I find the website lacking in information and don't quite get what they're trying to achieve. Also, are there any coins competing with this one?

The website is pretty clear.  It's a lending platform. There is two main competitor sur : Ethlend and Salt.
I would also add that Elix was distributed via airdrop in this summer under the name of Timereum with strict registration requirements and a small window (2 days if I remember correctly).
The price of Elix has great potential to go up as many airdrop participants sold in the first month of exchange listing.
The developer was (and is) active in the development of the smart contract and upgraded Timereum (TME) to Exor and now to Elix.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Would anyone care to explain why Elixir is so promising? I find the website lacking in information and don't quite get what they're trying to achieve. Also, are there any coins competing with this one?

The website is pretty clear.  It's a lending platform. There is two main competitor sur : Ethlend and Salt.
Activity: 12
Activity: 3
Also for any of the people on here who originally had TME stuck on Nova and ElixerDev took your info after missing the first conversion... I pm'd them a few days ago. Right now they are still focused on design and testing their app, but do eventually plan to circle back to us.

Thanks for sharing the information @fastfalcon94. Looking forward to add the token to my portfolio finally.
Devs are doing a great job and i really like the project!

Activity: 3
Any update on coinexchange being out of maintenance mode anytime soon? Frustrating.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So now to convert my EXOR to ELIX I have to send any amount of EXOR to 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8 and after you'll return me ELIX?

Yes, that is how to create ELIX.

Great!!... thanks... I'll try...

Ok... it works... I've converted all my EXOR to ELIX without problems... now I can trade those ELIX on ETHdelta... is it true?

it is also possible to trade at kucoin.I have tested this exchange and is safe.But it is mandatory to activate the 2 FA https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ELIX-BTC

Yeah, on KuCoin it is available. Too bad I haven't got in yet, perhaps I will another time. Waiting for the crash/dip at the moment to scoop up some KuCoin gems at a loooow prize.

lol, good luck with that!
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
So now to convert my EXOR to ELIX I have to send any amount of EXOR to 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8 and after you'll return me ELIX?

Yes, that is how to create ELIX.

Great!!... thanks... I'll try...

Ok... it works... I've converted all my EXOR to ELIX without problems... now I can trade those ELIX on ETHdelta... is it true?

it is also possible to trade at kucoin.I have tested this exchange and is safe.But it is mandatory to activate the 2 FA https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ELIX-BTC

Yeah, on KuCoin it is available. Too bad I haven't got in yet, perhaps I will another time. Waiting for the crash/dip at the moment to scoop up some KuCoin gems at a loooow prize.
Activity: 220
Will there be some more exchanges soon?

Maybe binance or bittrex?
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Crowdfund is the second big mainstay for Elix use.

Thats a really big market we can reach with that  Cool

The community had brought this suggestion
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Good news! But could you explain more simply why this will be used? I do not quite understand how this relates to lending.
Activity: 166
I support the opinions above. ELIX is still undervalued and there is a lot of space to hit the skies. I bough 3000 just to have some.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
@viljy: Okay, so I just have to wait? Because I am a little bit nervous now.

There and other wallets for tokens do not work, e.g., PKT. It seems to me that this is due to the overspending of the ETH for sending tokens. From users, they charge for sending payment in tokens, and pay for sending to ETH. And there is a lot of expensive gas. Probably not calculated that there will be so many users. Even the exchange is constantly slowing down.

And this is actually the reason why a etherum and tokens based on it are completely outdated. Just to mention cryptokitties bottleneck. Today we have so many platforms which will perform so much better, eg. stratis, nxt or waves..

Oh don't worry pumpkin, the devs are well aware of the bottleneck and have no issue switching when absolutely needed.

Btw. I actually don't see any use for this token in future.

Keyword being "I". Try not to have a deluded sense of importance and think your short-sighted ramblings are anything more than that.

Why would I lend money to random strangers without any guarantee to ever seeing it again?

Ask the people using Upstart, Mintos, Lending Club, EthLend (an inferior product), etc. No one is responsible for your mental block.

And what if US reguators decide the whole thing as not eligible for approval?

Wild speculation about what could happen is all nice and good but it's wild speculation nonetheless.

"ooh, what if US regulators decide crypto is illegal tomorrow?!"

Given this, Elixir imho is currently the one of the most overprices coins on the market.

You're entitled to your opinion however demonstrably false it is. So if believing that nonsense makes you sleep well at night, go right ahead  Wink

I couldn't answer better than you, Coiner_. Well done!

@HermanTheGerman

Your talk is not more than just stupid FUD.
Scroll back the last 10 or 20 pages in this ANN, you won't find much like yours, cause ELIX is solid like steal.
If it's above $30, we can start talking about it being overpriced compared to the actual development progress, but not at the current value. Seriously!

If you don't like this project move on, but don't waste others time with your ridiculous nonsense.

Totally agreed with you opinion, the coin price currently still undervalue. This coin have very big potential in future and i think we are going slowly up and could be reach 10usd soon.
@viljy: Okay, so I just have to wait? Because I am a little bit nervous now.

There and other wallets for tokens do not work, e.g., PKT. It seems to me that this is due to the overspending of the ETH for sending tokens. From users, they charge for sending payment in tokens, and pay for sending to ETH. And there is a lot of expensive gas. Probably not calculated that there will be so many users. Even the exchange is constantly slowing down.

And this is actually the reason why a etherum and tokens based on it are completely outdated. Just to mention cryptokitties bottleneck. Today we have so many platforms which will perform so much better, eg. stratis, nxt or waves..

Btw. I actually don't see any use for this token in future. Why would I lend money to random strangers without any guarantee to ever seeing it again? And what if US reguators decide the whole thing as not eligible for approval? Given this, Elixir imho is currently the one of the most overprices coins on the market.

You didn't read the paper -- also lending for ICOs -- lot of practical application and use. ELIX is a hidden gem. Hope your FUD can drop the price though so I can buy more.
Activity: 125
ELIX is a promising coin. Long term holds!
Activity: 220
I think that we can see realistic in short time 33 Dollar for 1 Coin = 1 Billion Marktecap.

It's not used for anything right now and no alpha yet... I think ppl has gone crazy with the insane gains. I think ELIX is overpriced for current development stage. Anyways we'll see the real price soon...

Disagree with you here. It's a great product with an innovative team. Highly underrated and only on a few exchanges. Once it has more visibility and the full product is out. We'll see 10+ dollars easy

This, imagine when this coin will hit bittrex. Price will go above 10 Dollar instant.
Activity: 294
Good news the coin price grow. Thanks dev for keeping working on this and manage this project very well. I will buy some coins until the price is still under $2.
Pages:
Jump to: