Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 16. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I bought Elix when price is 1.86 USD
Why Elix is so low now - 1.27 USD?

This is a normal price correction and fueled by coinexchange finally syncing the ELIX wallet. Everybody waiting to sell after the big run up is dumping all at once. But the joke is on them: ELIX is a $10 coin. Hodl or buy more.

Might be coinexchange wallet sync and coin get overpriced in Kucoin (new exchange so might user bought in zeal).
By the way, when it will reach $10  Smiley Smiley

My assessment would be in the next 1-3 months. Looking at Lend it has a marketcap that would put ELIX at over $10. Then looking at SALT that puts ELIX at around $20+.

Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.

This is a normal price correction and fueled by coinexchange finally syncing the ELIX wallet. Everybody waiting to sell after the big run up is dumping all at once. But the joke is on them: ELIX is a $10 coin. Hodl or buy more.

Might be coinexchange wallet sync and coin get overpriced in Kucoin (new exchange so might user bought in zeal).
By the way, when it will reach $10  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.

If you really believe in project and team then buy more in cheap to average out. Sell these extra coin whenever you get some profit from it.
I hope price do not drop any further now Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Is there any reason why price is dropping so fast?
lol just look al almost every coin listed on kucoin. All these coins were gaining so much so fast past week, just a normal correction. We cannot go straight up. We need fuel for the next run Smiley
Correction but good coins like Elixir will double after it next week. HODL
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
lol just look al almost every coin listed on kucoin. All these coins were gaining so much so fast past week, just a normal correction. We cannot go straight up. We need fuel for the next run Smiley
Activity: 11
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 98
why the price is dropping

I wouldn't worry about the price. ELIX is one of the most undervalued projects that exist -- compare to LEND or SALT and its a huge bargain with a better final product being developed.
Activity: 150
mostly coins are dropping just wait or buy the dip  Wink
Activity: 70
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
One of the Best Alt-coins I've seen in quite a while, literally.  In the future, this coin can be worth at-least $300 seriously!

i really hope so haha - but lets not get ahead of ourselves. But you're right, with all the coins that are just currency doing better than elix, Elixir (with its use case) should be able to smash them.
Activity: 79
bought some at the dip  Wink This project will have a great future if the development delivers what has been promised in the roadmap
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
One of the Best Alt-coins I've seen in quite a while, literally.  In the future, this coin can be worth at-least $300 seriously!
Some people said it will be listed on a new exchange ?

yes NEXT.exchange 

That's great !
Some people said it will be listed on a new exchange ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
ELIX wallet is now active on coinexchange.io and no longer under maintenance .

Thanks for your update.And I think Kucoin is better than coinexchange.io .They are more faster than coinexchange also there withdraw and deposit fee is better than others Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
It is simply insane what a rally we saw so far. I think this is only the beginning and can see new hights on the next update - already saw a few trading groups mentioning elix.

Ya keep the pumpers and traders away! LOL we don't need them! We love our ELIX and our Dev team!

That is true - but they also bring a bit of fame to ELIX so I think right now it is ok and they will jump ship as soon as they got some profits - so nevermind Cheesy
Activity: 99
Nice, finally I can save my Elixir on my Ledger.
Activity: 108
ELIX wallet is now active on coinexchange.io and no longer under maintenance .
Yep long term holders are the best
Pages:
Jump to: