Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 18. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think that we can see realistic in short time 33 Dollar for 1 Coin = 1 Billion Marktecap.

It's not used for anything right now and no alpha yet... I think ppl has gone crazy with the insane gains. I think ELIX is overpriced for current development stage. Anyways we'll see the real price soon...

Disagree with you here. It's a great product with an innovative team. Highly underrated and only on a few exchanges. Once it has more visibility and the full product is out. We'll see 10+ dollars easy
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I think that we can see realistic in short time 33 Dollar for 1 Coin = 1 Billion Marktecap.

It's not used for anything right now and no alpha yet... I think ppl has gone crazy with the insane gains. I think ELIX is overpriced for current development stage. Anyways we'll see the real price soon...
Activity: 220
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
@beyondashadow

You probably know this, but you can just convert them into ELIX by sending them to the ELIX contract address. As you only have 2 of them, whether that is worth the time is your call.

@yesiam6

Glad to hear about the positive reception of the website.

I like the old site a lot, great simple design, new site is even better.

I hear there are crowd funding things in new WP, is it true?

Yes it was a suggestion of the community and the Devs listened to us  Grin

The combination of Lending and Crowdfunding is amazing and a really big market
@beyondashadow

You probably know this, but you can just convert them into ELIX by sending them to the ELIX contract address. As you only have 2 of them, whether that is worth the time is your call.

@yesiam6

Glad to hear about the positive reception of the website.

I'd just wait for us to hit $150 then it's worth it.
Activity: 18
To those interested (specifically genesis pair owners), I'm selling 2 EXOR at 150 ELIX each. I stupidly purchased a few several months ago via private transaction without realizing at the time that I needed genesis pairs in order to mine batches.  Undecided

what would i need the 2 EXOR for? it wouldn't make me able to mine more batches as far as i know so why would anybody do this trade?

----
Kudos to the Elix Team, the new website is looking great and with the now non anonymous devs the price should go even higher!

I'm no expert on the matter, either. I'm just a bag holder looking to get rid of this useless (to me) token.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
To those interested (specifically genesis pair owners), I'm selling 2 EXOR at 150 ELIX each. I stupidly purchased a few several months ago via private transaction without realizing at the time that I needed genesis pairs in order to mine batches.  Undecided

what would i need the 2 EXOR for? it wouldn't make me able to mine more batches as far as i know so why would anybody do this trade?

----
Kudos to the Elix Team, the new website is looking great and with the now non anonymous devs the price should go even higher!
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
As far as I can remember there were 18000 batches left about 2 weeks ago, now there are 16500. I wonder how many of these addresses were lost, forgotten, and how many genesis address holders are still active here.

Most of the remaining active genesis hodlers won’t create their batches anytime soon though they know that ELIX deserves much more in value than it currently does, which also counts for me.
Didn’t create any batch myself yet.

Now that the devs aren’t anonymous any longer many new people coming in day by day.

Next milestone Alpha release of ELIX’ App and further progress on crowdfunding function will expand the exposure even more in a few.

When Alpha release this coin will be worth more than $50. Better not wait for it to buy
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
As far as I can remember there were 18000 batches left about 2 weeks ago, now there are 16500. I wonder how many of these addresses were lost, forgotten, and how many genesis address holders are still active here.

Most of the remaining active genesis hodlers won’t create their batches anytime soon though they know that ELIX deserves much more in value than it currently does, which also counts for me.
Didn’t create any batch myself yet.

We’re still in infant stadium, many new people coming in day by day now that the devs aren’t anonymous any longer.

Next milestone Alpha release of ELIX’ App will expand the exposure even more in a few.

How much did you pay for your batch? If the maximum amount is 50k. I'm guessing you probably got a steal?

The price doesn’t really mean much if you’re a long term supporter like me.

Lean back and watch the show!  Wink
Activity: 108
this is one of top 100 projects in the world and should get into top 100 on coinmarketcap that means 7-8$ price for starters
Activity: 81
elirx a potential project Cool Cool Cool
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
I think the price will reach 10usd this year.
Activity: 35
there is big difference in the price between coinexchange and kucoin , and the wallet seems to be unavailable at coinexchange because its under maintenance
this coin deserve big exchange like bittrex

Yes I just experienced the same problem with coinexchange. It's such a slow system and the volume on it is very low.

A better excahnge would be Binance, cobinhood, and poloniex, but it is more likely that it will go into binance than in polo or bitrex, anyway, the thing is that we need a new exchange, kucoin is good for the time being, now if we get to binance, it will moon more, more volume Cheesy.

Binance wants around 50-BTC to publish a coin ahead of others. Insane for a ELIX. I would rather they not waste all the cash on something like this. I think they can figure out something better to do with 1-million dollars than to try to push up the price. It will grow naturally. Good product.

Honestly I think 50BTC is a lot but worth it. It is still undervalued relative to other lending coin mcap's. Are you guys still experiencing issues with the coinexchange wallet? It has been down for the last 6 hours for me  Huh Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I was a fool not to buy when he was at $ 0.10 because I thought bitcoin made new highs while the other coin would be down.

Now I hope to see him again at least under $ 1 to buy
there is big difference in the price between coinexchange and kucoin , and the wallet seems to be unavailable at coinexchange because its under maintenance

Yes I just experienced the same problem with coinexchange. It's such a slow system and the volume on it is very low.

A better excahnge would be Binance, cobinhood, and poloniex, but it is more likely that it will go into binance than in polo or bitrex, anyway, the thing is that we need a new exchange, kucoin is good for the time being, now if we get to binance, it will moon more, more volume Cheesy.

Binance wants around 50-BTC to publish a coin ahead of others. Insane for a ELIX. I would rather they not waste all the cash on something like this. I think they can figure out something better to do with 1-million dollars than to try to push up the price. It will grow naturally. Good product.
Activity: 11

Activity: 35
The price is at 10,800 sats on Kucoin! Still a long way for this coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Great proj and team. Always giving updates Smiley

Oh Yes this is one of the most promising projects 2018

official team acitve in communication channel is real good, have fun . hope will receive big news about project later.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Great proj and team. Always giving updates Smiley

Oh Yes this is one of the most promising projects 2018
Pages:
Jump to: