Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 35. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Blockchain Management Group - BMGroup.io
I like this concept
with a high level of security I am sure many of which interest and participate in this project
both the investor and the Bounty Hunter

We are excited you found us and are excited about Elysian. Please let others know.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I like this concept
with a high level of security I am sure many of which interest and participate in this project
both the investor and the Bounty Hunter
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hello, I tried to find this information on your website, but I could not. What price or bonuses are established at each sales stage?

PRE TGE: May 21 - June 3 | $.06 per ELY | $2.4M Hardcap
TGE: June 4 - June 24  | $.08-.12 per ELY | $15M Hardcap

So basically Pre TGE gives up to 50% discount. All according to ICObench
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
Hello, I tried to find this information on your website, but I could not. What price or bonuses are established at each sales stage?
Great project! Hope you will succeed Wink

We are happy you found us and appreciate the support. Make sure to visit ELYCoin.io
The Elysian Pre-TGE is less than 30 days away!! Don't Forget to join us on Telegram! We are there to answer any questions you have!

You can find our telegram channel here: https://t.me/joinchat/FjaFC0jqTVQrynd2dfDH9w
Activity: 112
The Elysian Pre-TGE is less than 30 days away!! Don't Forget to join us on Telegram! We are there to answer any questions you have!
Hi. We will be switching to a Proof-of-Authority algorithm after the token sale, which allows us to store distributed data on a private network and gives us control of which nodes can seal blocks on the network.

Thanks for the quick response team!
Activity: 112
Hi. We will be switching to a Proof-of-Authority algorithm after the token sale, which allows us to store distributed data on a private network and gives us control of which nodes can seal blocks on the network.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I have read this from your project: "Secure data storage and unprecedented user". I would like to ask what technology you will use to do this. And will customers use the anonymity of crypto to hide their information?

Pages:
Jump to: