Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 239. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
Am I too late? I just read about this.. But unfortunately for me the ICO is already finish..
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Interesting and Great Project.
Activity: 574
Possibility to level up the whole modern financial system. Sounds cool! I will follow the project! Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Nice, beautiful website design. A lot of information about the project. Think you could and should work)
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
Thanks dev for this project! another era of banking...i love the idea of this project!
consider our team to support this project! congrats dev in advance!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
with a great team in hand this project can develop to its highest in near future. Also the clear road map helps to understand the process of the project which is very useful to clients. A mobile app concept is a very good idea in which we can develop with the modern mobile world. Keep it up guys
Activity: 69
Good luck, looks like a worthwhile project!
Activity: 151
It is very interesting project. I will take great pleasure in participating in this project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
airdrop + bounty! I joined
Activity: 118
Standard whitepaper,definitely looking like the one!..think this one will do great merging two worlds together..still can't find the total supply..all in all good luck to the team behind this !
Activity: 686
Hello, the end of the first round ico. Your cards can be used worldwide ?
Activity: 71
Interesting project, very promising, to provide a wide range of products and services for individuals.Join the Airdrop.
Activity: 63
this project is well thought of. Finance and Banking is currently broken and slow. This will be a game changer
Activity: 20
I am happy to join the airdop, good luck
Activity: 23
I see great potential and possibilities in this project.. Joined the bounty already..
Activity: 159
The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to our customers – individuals, businesses, developers, traders, financial and governmental institutions.

I like the mission, Great. Looking to see the roadmap completed and lunch of the platform.
Activity: 186
interesting project. good road map. I follow the news. good luck.
Activity: 406
Sonata.ai ●● The only cryptocurren
I'm very happy that I'm taking part in bounty campaign. It's gonna a Very interesting project Good luck team!

Looking Forward
Activity: 3
looking like great work hope it  will be the winner
Activity: 434
Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Jump to: