Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 58. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
I think that after updating the technical documentation and White paper it will be known what conditions of technical base will be used for work in the system. It's too early to judge. Universities should also say so.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Now electronic courses are often available in mobile versions through applications. Will your system have a desktop PC to be educated? What are the requirements for students on the technical basis?

This will be known after the course selection. The university may determine the conditions for student participation. Of course the answer to this question will be known after the launch of the main Edgecoin platforms. It is not quite convenient to get information on the road or traveling.
Activity: 74
Now electronic courses are often available in mobile versions through applications. Will your system have a desktop PC to be educated? What are the requirements for students on the technical basis?
Activity: 129
I learned that Northstar College partnerships include: Macmillan, National Geographic Learning and Oxford University Press. It is very interesting to know that electronic courses in the Edgecoin system will be provided in English.
If we talk about the lecture material, the available information on certain courses is provided in the most popular language of study. So I think it is quite possible that English will become the main language of instruction.
Very interesting opinion of the project advisor Ian C. Rogers. He has extensive experience in providing e-learning courses. How does he now see the structure of the future Edgecoin system? Is there an interview with this team member about this project?
Activity: 138
I learned that Northstar College partnerships include: Macmillan, National Geographic Learning and Oxford University Press. It is very interesting to know that electronic courses in the Edgecoin system will be provided in English.
If we talk about the lecture material, the available information on certain courses is provided in the most popular language of study. So I think it is quite possible that English will become the main language of instruction.
Activity: 139
I am sure that Edgecoin will work to create the most accessible applications and platforms for learning courses. But what will look like the interface through which the information will be available, I can not imagine. Perhaps there will be a game form of learning, but only for the school curriculum.
This task will be decided by the university. After all, it provides material and base for the creation of e-learning. Would I like to know if Edgecoin company is planning to provide financial support to universities?
Agree with you. Without initial funding, there will be no technical capacity in universities and schools to participate in the system. I think such an article of expenditure provides Edgecoin only partially. For example, creating base platforms through which the flow of information will pass.
I'm waiting for the token sales link to be updated. This week had to undergo improvements in sales. I want to make sure of that. The opening is continuing and the result of the work we will soon see. Glad to test.
Activity: 151
Of course you're right. Participation in such a system as Edgecoin, will help to increase the popularity of small universities and unload streams in those courses, where a very high influx of students.

This theory indicates the right direction. But I would like to know from the developers, whether the university will pay for participation in your system? How difficult is it for them to sign partnership agreements? Is it just a technical base?
Of course you're right. Participation in such a system as Edgecoin, will help to increase the popularity of small universities and unload streams in those courses, where a very high influx of students.
Activity: 135
All educational courses may be available in this system. I think that the work will first of all be turned to attract the most popular universities, which may interest a large number of students.
Of course it is, but those educational institutions, which are not well known in the education market, also need to cooperate with the system. It is possible to attract students ' attention to their courses and to expand the University network.
Of course, such universities will have a chance to learn about them in other regions. This will contribute to the development of such little-known courses and encourage the modernization of their educational structure.
All educational courses may be available in this system. I think that the work will first of all be turned to attract the most popular universities, which may interest a large number of students.
Of course it is, but those educational institutions, which are not well known in the education market, also need to cooperate with the system. It is possible to attract students ' attention to their courses and to expand the University network.
Activity: 140
I know one project that also promotes revolution on the market of sexual education based on blockchain with the help of app that is already exists in AppStore and Google Play - Red Lanterns. Do you have smth alike?
I do not understand why to use in such an educational process blockchain. But in general I can assume that the introduction of digital technologies is inevitable in the everyday life of a person. This is certainly positive for the development of blockchain technology.
Activity: 140
South-East Asia is actively developing in the direction of crypto-currency. I understand this is about creating your own token, which will be applied as the currency of the region. I think such partners are very important for Edgecoin.
It is very loudly said. But the fact that this region will contribute to the creation of such payment, I think is quite possible. Let's see how part of the negotiations with universities for this region will take place.
Activity: 104
Of course the work is aimed at accessibility to these courses. I think this is the basic principle of this education. Testing was conducted on a small group of students. In what language was this work done?
I do not think that in all the universities with which cooperation agreements will be signed, the courses will be provided in one language only. Moreover, if the university is located in the country where the student resides, the study may be available in the native language.
Activity: 147
Activity: 104
At the moment ICO ratings have not changed much. This is probably due to the timing of sales. After all, Pre-ICO was started at the end of 2017. I would like to believe that in the coming days the situation will change for the better.
Well, until the new service is launched. I'm waiting for this job. Otherwise it will not be possible to see good results of this project. Although yesterday the developers promised to expand the road map and present the service soon.
I believe in the success of this project. This new process cannot be done quickly, and a team of more people is being created. I have no doubt about the service that promises to present, but also want to see new agreements.
Activity: 103
At the moment ICO ratings have not changed much. This is probably due to the timing of sales. After all, Pre-ICO was started at the end of 2017. I would like to believe that in the coming days the situation will change for the better.
Well, until the new service is launched. I'm waiting for this job. Otherwise it will not be possible to see good results of this project. Although yesterday the developers promised to expand the road map and present the service soon.
Activity: 134
I'm curious to know if my work experience can be flagged in my smart contract. Previous jobs are important for resumes. Such a contract should include all the information that must be provided to the employer.
Activity: 350
"We are proud to have been selected as Trusted Advisors to this amazing German project.

Edgecoin is the world´s first education and e-learning token built on the Ethereum Blockchain. Beyond that Edgecoin is addressing the multi-billion education and e-learning market with its unique B2B approach:

Blockchain as a Service for the education sector!"

Joakim Holmer

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6375234712218243072/

I would like to see more interviews with ICO team members. It would be informative to read their opinion. All information about new project's developments should appear in the media-news. I'll follow the additions.
Pages:
Jump to: