Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 59. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
"We are proud to have been selected as Trusted Advisors to this amazing German project.

Edgecoin is the world´s first education and e-learning token built on the Ethereum Blockchain. Beyond that Edgecoin is addressing the multi-billion education and e-learning market with its unique B2B approach:

Blockchain as a Service for the education sector!"

Joakim Holmer

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6375234712218243072/
Activity: 135
Joakim Holmer, the co-founder of Allcoinwiki. His innovative ideas can draw the world's attention to this ICO. I hope that the region in which he is widely known will also listen to his opinion on the use of Edgecoin.
I think it will bring additional investment flows. He is known in the world as the exact crypto investor. This fact will not pass without a trace. I'm sure we'll see it on the updated link. Now there are means for further negotiations with partners.
Activity: 125
Joakim Holmer, the co-founder of Allcoinwiki. His innovative ideas can draw the world's attention to this ICO. I hope that the region in which he is widely known will also listen to his opinion on the use of Edgecoin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
All the work moves quite smoothly in the right direction. Now I am interested in the question of student identification in this system to confirm the smart contact data. How will this be done?All the work moves quite smoothly in the right direction. Now I am interested in the question of student identification in the Edgecoin system to confirm the smart-contact data. How will this be done?
Activity: 141
I saw that all social networks started to work actively with Edgecoin. I think that the interest warms the presentation. The new consultants are also well-entered into this project. I definitely want to see the work of the team and am waiting for technical documentation updates.
Activity: 116
Everything is very interesting. All events develop in the last month of the ICO. I think that the partner base Edgecoin begins to recruit participants. I will definitely follow the media channel.  Shocked
Activity: 136
Representatives of the project in Telegram reported that soon we will see the updated version of the White Paper. There we will be able to learn more about the road map, which is so interesting for everyone.
Activity: 111
Recently a new expert in the advisory role came to the project team. Dr. Walter Tonetto can help you acquire partnerships with universities around the world. After all, he has extensive experience in the field of education.

Of course, the experience of such experts is important for the team. The universities where Dr. Walter Tonetto is taught can also see the benefits and additional profits from the use of Edgecoin platforms.
Is there any chance that ICO will be extended?
Users asked this question to representatives of ICO. They talk about this possibility if the fee is not driven to the soft-cap. But they evaluate their chances to complete ico very well. Look at the presentation of the services, it can change the situation with the sale of tokens.
Activity: 139
I think there may be a question of identifying students in countries that do not yet have an electronic copy of the documents. I am looking forward to the project news, which were discussed at the beginning of the week.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is there any chance that ICO will be extended?
Activity: 141
Probably now there is an intensive preparation for the presentation of the service. It was promised to be presented at the end of this week. Hopefully we'll see the result. Ambiguous opinion about this project.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
I would like to know people's opinion on how to identify a certificate using Passport data or identity card. Edgecoin offers this opportunity. I understand that registration of this data will be handled by universities?
Identification of the person at admission to university is obligatory. This question regulates the management of the educational institution. I hope that the application of innovative technologies will avoid fraud in this area at the stage of identity registration.
I would like to know people's opinion on how to identify a certificate using Passport data or identity card. Edgecoin offers this opportunity. I understand that registration of this data will be handled by universities?
Activity: 170
Recently a new expert in the advisory role came to the project team. Dr. Walter Tonetto can help you acquire partnerships with universities around the world. After all, he has extensive experience in the field of education.
Activity: 83
I looked at the report about the company's successes for the current year and would be pleasantly impressed.

Only a short term has passed, and a lot has been done to develop the system.

Which are the universities in contact?

The development plan for 2018 shows 40 partner agreements with universities. The developers published this information on the Facebook page. I hope that before the end of ICO we will have information about new agreements.
Activity: 127
I looked at the report about the company's successes for the current year and would be pleasantly impressed.

Now the project representatives say that many university courses will be added, but the specific partnership will be reported later. They have already had Northstar College, Audiobrain, Grammar School Limassol. More updated information has not yet been given.
Activity: 146
I have read some information that the Edgecoin team has already conducted a closed test of Smart certificates and Validation Processes. The second point of testing is very interesting. I'll wait for more information.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=4710def1-a7b6-4cff-a4cf-0f1d91224587
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 187
I think that in the near future there will be a need for translation of texts into the languages which belong to the countries of Asia. But such a request should be made on the developers website by direct link.
Pages:
Jump to: