Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 11. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The most interesting is now in front.
look for the output of coins to the market.
I predict a large and stable growth, because the project was completed very successfully!
I think that Acorn will not be limited to listing on the HitBTC and Bancor exchanges. A project with such a large budget should be on the best exchanges.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What do u think about EON coin - blockchain game? This ICO very special becasue EON Plantform connect 1 vs 1 gamer and deverloper, and if you have referal new user play game, you will receive money pay by token EON.
And now bounty EON have still open.
I hope every one knows EON token.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
A lot of fake volum can use other exchanges not only HitBtc. The user may not even know this, I don't think that this is very bad, I think this phenomenon is now normal
Most of them use bots, fake volume, etc...That`s not ok but we dont have alternatives for now. HitBTC is most popular and simple exchange. I made there few good trades and will be happy make more with OAK tokens!
I don't think that the exchanges HitBtc will list token for one pump. it's not profitable for anybody. I don't thing that it's can heppen with the OAK token. Most likely the influence of BTC on whole market more problems then the fake volume
HitBtc is quite a normal exchange. Certainly not perfect. And all sorts of misunderstandings are there, but to begin with it is a very suitable option. I'm waiting for the token to appear there.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
Congratulations Acorn. Hope your token will be succesfull like your ICO  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
A lot of fake volum can use other exchanges not only HitBtc. The user may not even know this, I don't think that this is very bad, I think this phenomenon is now normal
Most of them use bots, fake volume, etc...That`s not ok but we dont have alternatives for now. HitBTC is most popular and simple exchange. I made there few good trades and will be happy make more with OAK tokens!
I don't think that the exchanges HitBtc will list token for one pump. it's not profitable for anybody. I don't thing that it's can heppen with the OAK token. Most likely the influence of BTC on whole market more problems then the fake volume
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
Acorn have got over 300 projects ready to list! But if you can't wait to see them Acorn are giving you a taste of some which are ready to run!
See the projects on the website here: https://projects.aco.ai/?utm_content=73347923&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
I'm looking forward to hearing about a launch of the platform. Now it's much more important than exchanges.
Activity: 210
Acorn have got over 300 projects ready to list! But if you can't wait to see them Acorn are giving you a taste of some which are ready to run!
See the projects on the website here: https://projects.aco.ai/?utm_content=73347923&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
My name is Ben Vieri I am CEO of ExToke exchange. Please feel free to pm me here or email us via [email protected] to discuss you guys getting listed on our decentralized exchange. NO LISTING FEES AND NO TRADING FEES!!!
Thanks
I don't think that such a unknown exchange will benefit the project Acorn. Listing on the exchange without volumes is the same thing that you bury your token
Activity: 490
The most interesting is now in front.
look for the output of coins to the market.
I predict a large and stable growth, because the project was completed very successfully!
really is the last day.

as quickly came to an end this month of fundraising.

I would like to hear the team about the acceptability of similar results
Oh, how quickly time flew by. I invested in February at the presale stage. And already the end of the main stage of ICO.
It will be very interesting to see Acorn on the market. After all, now almost all altcoins have fallen in price by 5 times. Will Acorn be able to stay around 1.4 $?
Complex issue. But it is worth noting that Acorn goes to one of the major exchanges HitBTC. I think that on this exchange the price will be stable.

It is ok to get on HitBTC, but they are well known for also creating a lot of fake volume. I hope we will also see other exchanges.

Activity: 196
I forgot about the Acorn after I bought the tokens on the pre-sale. It has been a long time since then, but my expectations were not in vain. Finally, the main stage of the ico was successfully completed!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
really is the last day.

as quickly came to an end this month of fundraising.

I would like to hear the team about the acceptability of similar results
Oh, how quickly time flew by. I invested in February at the presale stage. And already the end of the main stage of ICO.
It will be very interesting to see Acorn on the market. After all, now almost all altcoins have fallen in price by 5 times. Will Acorn be able to stay around 1.4 $?
Complex issue. But it is worth noting that Acorn goes to one of the major exchanges HitBTC. I think that on this exchange the price will be stable.

It is ok to get on HitBTC, but they are well known for also creating a lot of fake volume. I hope we will also see other exchanges.
Activity: 266
Closed now!!! congratulations to the team

From twitter:
A huge thank you to all contributors!
⠀⠀
Now it's full steam ahead on the development of the platform!

Finally, we have waited for such a grand moment! I congratulate the team Acorn with the successful completion of ICO. I hope that soon we will hear about the project from the lips of other people, not just from our closed family Grin
Activity: 210
oh my days i cant believe theres only 1 hr left! this has come around so fast, cant wait to get my OAK tokens to begin the long hodle
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the ICO and sales of the tokens. And how many tokens were eventually sold out? I can not find this information
Yes, the main stage has already ended the team announced this on Twitter follow the news here https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/1010842475592904704
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Hello all. The main stage has already ended? I just can not see the counter on the site with the countdown to completion ICO
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In this thread many times the opinion was mentioned that there is already all this and there are lots of examples, however, until now I have not received a single reference to a working and successful project that would be based on a blockchain
Activity: 434
Guys, I congratulate you on the successful completion of the ICO. That was really great. Now we are waiting for the token to listing the exchange.
By the way, is there any information about when this will happen?
The Acorn team announced that the listing on the exchanges will take place by the end of July. It will be HitBTC and Bancor.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Guys, I congratulate you on the successful completion of the ICO. That was really great. Now we are waiting for the token to listing the exchange.
By the way, is there any information about when this will happen?
Pages:
Jump to: