Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 72. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Your WP has been under re-development for a long time. Can you name at least the approximate date of completion of this process?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
not much arithmetic,
a small cap in 5 to was collected for a week like? and then the telegram was 2k subscribers.
if we translate to the current figures, we get
40k subscribers and 65kk
the collection will be made in record time !! )))

Lol. It does not work that way. Grin  To understand how much it will be possible to raise funds, it is necessary to look at the number of participants in the whitlist.
Merit: 22
Hello. Will your token appear on stock exchanges immediately after the end of the ICO or will we have to wait? I'm just worried about the fact that an artificial deficit can be created.
after completion, the token will appear on the hitbtc exchange for 1-2 weeks but possibly earlier. Concluded an official agreement with exchangers hitbtc therefore there should be no problems with listing token
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. Will your token appear on stock exchanges immediately after the end of the ICO or will we have to wait? I'm just worried about the fact that an artificial deficit can be created.
Activity: 364
hello. how much will be the nominal token price on the ICO?
according to the current version of the WP, it’s $1.4.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
hello. how much will be the nominal token price on the ICO?
Activity: 280
what date is the first security audit of your platform scheduled at? or arent you going to do this in the near future?
Activity: 406
good evening. what advantages do ICO participants have over those who decide to use the platform after its official release? will there be any?
Activity: 63
It seems to me that such a project should have a multilingual website, because it's intended for international audiences from different continents.
Activity: 462
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.

You should wait until the platform is fully live with all functions it is supposed to have and then you can speculate how many X this can go up.

And even more.. should wait how a target audience of the platform will accept all this functionality. I think we should not deceive yourself about quick X. But if the team will succeed, then patience will be rewarded.

So many people are sitting on their bags and they all wait to unload any coin or token they have with 100 times profit. There will be a lot of selling pressure during the next run.
That's what almost anyone wants to do in crypto world. Making 100 times profit is what we have seen in some tokens and all of us are looking for the next one.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
not much arithmetic,
a small cap in 5 to was collected for a week like? and then the telegram was 2k subscribers.
if we translate to the current figures, we get
40k subscribers and 65kk
the collection will be made in record time !! )))
Activity: 490
ICO Talk - Acorn, TravelBlock, Howdoo [May 2018]
Best ICOs of May 2018 - ICO Talk - Discussing The Best Upcoming ICO Tokensales / Crowdsales for May and June 2018.

Acorn, TravelBlock, and Howdoo today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQdDpoF2fI&utm_content=71537828&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

excellent review, I recommend to view.
I really like the work of the team that is spoken about all over the world.
9 days before the start of the main fee,
success!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.

You should wait until the platform is fully live with all functions it is supposed to have and then you can speculate how many X this can go up.

And even more.. should wait how a target audience of the platform will accept all this functionality. I think we should not deceive yourself about quick X. But if the team will succeed, then patience will be rewarded.

So many people are sitting on their bags and they all wait to unload any coin or token they have with 100 times profit. There will be a lot of selling pressure during the next run.
Activity: 32
Wow, this project is just taking off! I waited just a little too late to get into the airdrop, now its like a fight to the death over how popular it's becoming. I think you guys have a solid project from what I am seeing and it's obvious you have a cult following who believe in this project!
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Yes, the measure to stimulate community project activity is certainly successful! 1000 tokens on the road do not lie - but here is a very simple task and perhaps even a child can do it. I want to participate)) I also wish everyone good luck! Before the fees left just a little bit!
Merit: 22
Hi, everybody! Has the start date of the main sale changed? Or selling tokens will start 26 of may? I heard the team can change the start date.
there are no changes and transfers have not been announced. Now the days are still counting down I do not see any reason to cancel or transfer the main stage of sales
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Excellent! A new contest is a new opportunity to get an extra pile of tokens, right? This is just what you need to successfully launch the main sales - increasing community activity and as a consequence of interest from investors who for some reason did not know about Acorn before ... Good luck to all!
Activity: 122
9 days to main sale...9 chances to win!

RT this tweet & Join the Telegram Channel via the link below & you will be entered into the prize draw to win 1000 OAK Tokens.

1 Winner per day in the run-up to our Main Sale!

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/997069747538792454

https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
good afternoon. who knows how many tokens will be issued?
the amount specified in One-Pager is 65 million tokens. well, this is an answer to yr question
Activity: 294
good afternoon. who knows how many tokens will be issued?
Pages:
Jump to: