Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 73. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Hi, everybody! Has the start date of the main sale changed? Or selling tokens will start 26 of may? I heard the team can change the start date.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
good afternoon. for what purpose do you plan to implement Affiliate Rewards system? you're not an affiliate network, right?
even taking into account the fact that Acorn isnt an affiliate network, it’d be incredibly stupid to refuse to use one of the most effective methods of attracting users
is it as effective as you say? why then it can’t be found in major solutions?
it seems u know little about the situation. for example, PayPal actively used the referral program, so it was able to attract an impressive number of users in a relatively short time
well, can someone name the exact amount of money that the platform is willing to spend on promotion?

isnt the information in the new revised token model? I remember them changing it lately and apportioning more to the platform and marketing itself in the revised one..

Activity: 322
is it mandatory for third-party companies to conduct crowdfunding campaigns in order to gain access to Acorn Hub?
Activity: 182
The core team are in the Gibraltar office for a board meeting ahead of the Main Sale.

"I'm really excited with where we are right now, we're in a great place, ready for the Main Sale" CEO Moritz Kurtz

Check out their picture here https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/997060282982821889
Great! I wish you success.
Activity: 122
The core team are in the Gibraltar office for a board meeting ahead of the Main Sale.

"I'm really excited with where we are right now, we're in a great place, ready for the Main Sale" CEO Moritz Kurtz

Check out their picture here https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/997060282982821889
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
good afternoon. for what purpose do you plan to implement Affiliate Rewards system? you're not an affiliate network, right?
even taking into account the fact that Acorn isnt an affiliate network, it’d be incredibly stupid to refuse to use one of the most effective methods of attracting users
it seems u know little about the situation. for example, PayPal actively used the referral program, so it was able to attract an impressive number of users in a relatively short time
well, can someone name the exact amount of money that the platform is willing to spend on promotion?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Activity: 462
ICO Talk - Acorn, TravelBlock, Howdoo [May 2018]
Best ICOs of May 2018 - ICO Talk - Discussing The Best Upcoming ICO Tokensales / Crowdsales for May and June 2018.

Acorn, TravelBlock, and Howdoo today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQdDpoF2fI&utm_content=71537828&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Very informative review. Acorn have over 40 thousand people in their TG group. That's huge considering their main sale hasn't even started yet! They are gonna hit the big time.
Activity: 532
ICO Talk - Acorn, TravelBlock, Howdoo [May 2018]
Best ICOs of May 2018 - ICO Talk - Discussing The Best Upcoming ICO Tokensales / Crowdsales for May and June 2018.

Acorn, TravelBlock, and Howdoo today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQdDpoF2fI&utm_content=71537828&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Activity: 238
hello. the WP says that you’re gonna integrate with the largest exchangers. could you name them, please?
Activity: 434
I would like to believe that people participating as experts at the world level in the blockchain and big investors will be responsive to their words and actions at the global conference. I would not want to depend on some pessimist who can say something like "everything was lost" and the market will follow it the same way. Fortunately, the project has a margin of safety in the form of excellent preliminary fees.
I have long noticed that our market does not particularly affect information regulation. Take this conference, for example. Big news from Nasdaq, on the basis of which should begin a furious market growth, but it does not happen.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Hello. What is the duration of the main stage of the ICO?
30 days, but it seems to me that the hard cap will be reached much earlier

hmm, so this is a great idea for a new contest - for how many zhnej the cap will be collected ?!
I would try to predict for 5-7 days from the beginning of the stage.
Activity: 490
good afternoon. why do you need any licenses?
is cryptocurrency crowdfunding regulated by law now?

Here it is not understood.
what kind of license are you talking about?
perhaps you mean - a legal entity, how to organize a company?
Activity: 182
the more i read the more i like this. great potential market as some countries have not had access to crowdfunding. would like to know if they are rolling out to all areas at the same time or if it is a staged approach.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
good afternoon
why don't you just connect to Bancor?
i think this will solve all liquidity problems

They signed a partnership agreement with the Bankor exchange  a month ago. You need to be more attentive.
Activity: 280
Hello. What is the duration of the main stage of the ICO?
30 days, but it seems to me that the hard cap will be reached much earlier
Pages:
Jump to: