Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 74. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
why don't you sign a contract with several insurance companies?
they will get access to blockchain and advertising, and you – a possibility to provide maximum protection to investors
Merit: 22
can you only use Acorn tokens to raise funds on your platform?
i would like to suggest using fiat but remain paying commission with tokens.
I would give preference to OAK tokens than the rest of the cryptocurrency, because then what's the point of implementing an ICO and creating own token if they could use existing ones?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
good afternoon. why do you need any licenses?
is cryptocurrency crowdfunding regulated by law now?
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Congratulations to the winners! Another would be the contest before the start of the main sale would be great again to try Smiley I do not have much hope for the conference, although there are always exceptions. Loses only the one who does nothing. Acorn so actively spends time that there is no doubt - he will break the jackpot! Well, or at least received a decent support - in this I'm 100% sure!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I would like to believe that people participating as experts at the world level in the blockchain and big investors will be responsive to their words and actions at the global conference. I would not want to depend on some pessimist who can say something like "everything was lost" and the market will follow it the same way. Fortunately, the project has a margin of safety in the form of excellent preliminary fees.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Hey. Why do you need Project Incentive Fund? I have not seen anything like this in other projects.

long story short, this is a mechanism that stimulates use of Acorn at an early stage of a platform development

The Acorn Ecosystem must compete with established platforms. To help with platform growth, Acorn will have the Project Incentive Fund, which rewards early adopters. This is a double accelerator - not only is the platform free but it rewards those generating early traction with incredibly generous incentives. It’s a mechanism to employ a huge marketing budget in an area where it almost guarantees rapid growth for the platform and currency.
Merit: 250
My opinion about the project is very cool! It's really cool because when the platform starts working and new projects start to realize themselves only because Acorn helped them to collect these funds - that's the main thing. Investments and profits here in my opinion play a secondary role.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
can you only use Acorn tokens to raise funds on your platform?
i would like to suggest using fiat but remain paying commission with tokens.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
That thought,
will the team filter the large investors?
in fact already many times sounded - the more small the investor - the better.
What a great review from DBCrypto. Nice to have a honest, professional opinion:

"There's a lot more great things about Acorn...This is on of my favourite branding setups...I don't know why I just really like it!

Believe us, there's more than just great branding...but you'll have to watch the video to see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQdDpoF2fI
Review is good.
will there be a translation?
there are not many views yet, in all - 185.

amusing video.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I like the fact that Acorn immediately after the end of the ICO, they go to HitBTC and Bancor, thus ensuring the liquidity of all investors ' acquisitions
I totally agree with you. This is an integral part of the success of the project. Given that HitBTC is the largest exchange, I am very glad that I am a member of presale Acorn.

yes, this is really important.
there are many examples when coins came out on little-known exchanges and merged at times.
 in Akorn provid a reliable platform.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I like the fact that Acorn immediately after the end of the ICO, they go to HitBTC and Bancor, thus ensuring the liquidity of all investors ' acquisitions
I totally agree with you. This is an integral part of the success of the project. Given that HitBTC is the largest exchange, I am very glad that I am a member of presale Acorn.
The next contest is over and starts another one - it's a good tradition.
now the main thing is to survive a temporary decline in the market.
Activity: 518
Activity: 280
good afternoon
why don't you just connect to Bancor?
i think this will solve all liquidity problems
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
What a great review from DBCrypto. Nice to have a honest, professional opinion:

"There's a lot more great things about Acorn...This is on of my favourite branding setups...I don't know why I just really like it!

Believe us, there's more than just great branding...but you'll have to watch the video to see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQdDpoF2fI
Merit: 22
Yes, but if the market "falls down" as a comet then I doubt that in such conditions people will be able to rationally think and think about investments. Yes, and the project itself may again postpone the period if the market collapses. Everything looks fairly balanced now, with a high underestimation in my opinion.
I agree with you. But I hope that after the world conference there will be global changes for the better. Acorn is a very promising project and I think they are able to move the market correction.
according to statistics from past years, the conference never lightly supported bitcoin rise, an average of 20-30 days after the conference, the price of bitcoin started to rise. I think that this will happen in this year too
Activity: 266
New competition for the last 10 days until the Main Sale https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/996761981670576129 10 chances to win...good luck!
Wow. There is one more generous competition I hope this time I'll win at least in it but I already thought that the previous contest was the last one
Activity: 434
Yes, but if the market "falls down" as a comet then I doubt that in such conditions people will be able to rationally think and think about investments. Yes, and the project itself may again postpone the period if the market collapses. Everything looks fairly balanced now, with a high underestimation in my opinion.
I agree with you. But I hope that after the world conference there will be global changes for the better. Acorn is a very promising project and I think they are able to move the market correction.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
New competition for the last 10 days until the Main Sale https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/996761981670576129 10 chances to win...good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: