Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 75. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Winner announced!

Thank you for all your entries, what an amazing community we have, it's been great seeing people's talents, hobbies and locations.

Congratulations to the winner and 5 runners-up, check out facebook to see all the entries and winners:

https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I see that there is very little time left before the sales start. What actions are being taken by the team to raise interest in the project? I think it makes sense at this time to step up in all directions so that activity in the past is not lost.
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The team does show excellent work dynamics and activity both in the passage of the roadmap, and visits to various events will help increase the demand for the token. If you do not look back at the market - you need to buy, so I'll do it.  Wink
Activity: 7
the project with the concept of agriculture, very interesting, is not the first time that I ever find, but I see the professional team there, not a bad idea to join this project, hopefully everything went smoothly
Activity: 9
What role of token on this platform?
Activity: 56
What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Activity: 34
Interesting project. Will follow this one. Aso joined bounty campaign and currently awaiting for approval.
Goodluck.
Activity: 8
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
Activity: 14
Hey. Why do you need Project Incentive Fund? I have not seen anything like this in other projects.

long story short, this is a mechanism that stimulates use of Acorn at an early stage of a platform development
how exactly does it stimulate?

will it be used for marketing or for covering operating costs?
It allows to reward first adherents and users of the project with generous bonuses, which makes them interested in expanding the project’s user base.
well, so these are just bonuses that are given on a non-refundable basis, right? They won’t promote the growth of token value, will they?
not directly

they stimulate attraction, expand the number of users, thereby increasing the demand for tokens in the secondary market
well, I’m happy with this case scenario

and can I sell those bonus-tokens on the secondary market?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. Why do you need Project Incentive Fund? I have not seen anything like this in other projects.

long story short, this is a mechanism that stimulates use of Acorn at an early stage of a platform development

It allows to reward first adherents and users of the project with generous bonuses, which makes them interested in expanding the project’s user base.
well, so these are just bonuses that are given on a non-refundable basis, right? They won’t promote the growth of token value, will they?
not directly

they stimulate attraction, expand the number of users, thereby increasing the demand for tokens in the secondary market

Merit: 250
Yes, but if the market "falls down" as a comet then I doubt that in such conditions people will be able to rationally think and think about investments. Yes, and the project itself may again postpone the period if the market collapses. Everything looks fairly balanced now, with a high underestimation in my opinion.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
It is important to remember the results already achieved and to reckon with this. If then it turned out to reach the planned indicators, it means that it is possible to assume with a high degree of probability that in the period of the main sales, the upper level of the planned fees may be reached ahead of schedule.
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The most simple and at the same time the most important thing that you need to understand about Acorn - it will live and already lives in essence. With such an army of the community and the activity of the team, the project is not threatened. Even with the worst development of events, we will see the implementation of the project plans, but at a lower quality and this is not a fact! Wink
Activity: 532
Hello. How many tokens were sold at the pre-sale?

The pre-sale was completely closed, 5 million dollars were collected. It is considered a successful and qualitatively conducted.

In this thread, we are confident that the main sales will be successful.
Activity: 196
Hello. How many tokens were sold at the pre-sale?
7 million, in other words, all the tokens that were put up for sale
Pages:
Jump to: