Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 76. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens were sold at the pre-sale?
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hello. What hard-cap was set for this ICO?
35 million dollars, but five of them, as I understand, have already been collected

This is what we spoke about a hundred or so pages back. With the new allocation the numbers in the announcement were confusing, as they didn't add up at the time, but has now been rectified. However if you look carefully you will see that hard cap is actually 32 million OAK on main sale + 7 million OAK on pre-sale which translate's to just under $50 Million total, but thats if they sell all the tokens.
For a successful launch is clearly not needed maximum. Of course, there are no extra money. But I am sure that with soft-cap success is quite possible. The main thing is to work and go forward.
Also, it's nice that you do not need a lot of money to run.
there is likely an emphasis on advertising and promotion of the project.

I was wrong. Still not adding up. Hard cap and total of tokens for sale still not adding up. if you wonder what I mean, just mutliply the total tokens available for sale will be 32M Oak at $1.4 each that gives you waaaay more than the $35M hard cap.

The one pager says that hard cap is 25M Oak which does add up to the $35M hard cap but that means 7M OAK are missing and no these are not the 7M OAK sold at Pre-sale.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Guys, recently I had the idea to visit the Github page to see the news about acorn. However, I found that this page is blank, what is it connected with?
https://github.com/TheAcornCollective

Good activity on the Github will create a good opinion about the project for a large number of investors. I think the team needs to pay attention to this point.

I totally agree with you. Perhaps Acorn has a page on Github but with a different address? this is a really important part for the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
35 million dollars, but five of them, as I understand, have already been collected

This is what we spoke about a hundred or so pages back. With the new allocation the numbers in the announcement were confusing, as they didn't add up at the time, but has now been rectified. However if you look carefully you will see that hard cap is actually 32 million OAK on main sale + 7 million OAK on pre-sale which translate's to just under $50 Million total, but thats if they sell all the tokens.
For a successful launch is clearly not needed maximum. Of course, there are no extra money. But I am sure that with soft-cap success is quite possible. The main thing is to work and go forward.
Also, it's nice that you do not need a lot of money to run.
there is likely an emphasis on advertising and promotion of the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Guys, recently I had the idea to visit the Github page to see the news about acorn. However, I found that this page is blank, what is it connected with?

Good activity on the Github will create a good opinion about the project for a large number of investors. I think the team needs to pay attention to this point.

I have a long lost relative in South Africa. Spoke to him about this, he reckons it will be massive - so many of his mates are excited about this

Wonder if it's the Guys I told....Guess where I'm from  Cheesy ...Just kidding but I few people I've spoken to here are going in heavy.
Activity: 149
I have a long lost relative in South Africa. Spoke to him about this, he reckons it will be massive - so many of his mates are excited about this
Activity: 238
Hello. Whether Token Growth & Stability Mechanisms will remain unchanged in the new part of the white paper or you decided to modify them as well?
Activity: 364
Activity: 252
Activity: 420
How it possible that crypto project has partnership with goverment companies?
Activity: 280
whether you’re focused exclusively on ordinary users or you don’t mind working with government companies?
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Interested question. I visit also earlier but I think that I made a mistake. And since as I see nothing change. Maybe it's not opensource project? I hope team give us some words
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
The main question is what price token eventually will be waiting for us by the end of the year and what dynamics and volume of trading will show Acorn. That's really interesting to see regardless of the result. I believe in the success of the project and look forward to the start of the main fees.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
good evening
many people believe that corruption hinders starting an honest business in developing countries
how do you plan to deal with it?

In this thread often ask the same question: What are benefits of the blockchain to Acorn before existing platforms.

The main task of blockchain-technologies is to exclude the human factor and intermediary schemes. In such circumstances, corruption cannot exist and prevent a functioning of economic models.

Probably it's exactly the main advantage of Acorn.
Activity: 518
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Everyone decides how to act. I think on the Acorn project platform there will be a lot of projects that, in particular, could fight this evil. In itself, the fact that it will not be necessary to resort to intermediaries or to the aid of the state in the form of grants will improve the transparency and effectiveness of the entire system of relations in society.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think that one thing is obvious, corruption is a part of a person. Today, a lot of people are involved in this process. Everyone somewhere came across this phenomenon and made some decision - you can give a bribe, you can report a crime (extortion).  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: