Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 11. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Greetings all! You must to append token details to permit participants to get in the plan.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
do you know what the secure one now costs.  16K was the laswt price I saw. Is that correct?
Is the crypto project going to be open to third parties or other developers? is that their plan?
some coins/tokens have other aps or developers using their coins... we have a project in mind where we want to have a token of our own, so I'm curious to find out whether the coin is able to be used like that?
Activity: 98
What does the team have to say about the price if we go -90% from the crowdsale? If it gets to the point where the price can no longer be recovered
Activity: 322
The price of the phone will stay equivalent to ~$999USD. The price in SRN will be determined by the exchange rate when the phone is released
We will have physical stores in the following locations: Turkey, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Seoul, New York, Tokyo and we are continuing our global expansion. We are also in talks with several OEM companies regarding implementing our SIRIN OS in their mobile phones.
Activity: 112
in this case, don’t you consider it is being rather unprofessional to post an important announcement, of a multi million company in a form of an android screenshot from Twitter? If it’s Finey, I can understand. Otherwise, not very cool Smiley (it is not an attack, just wondering) Smiley
Activity: 188
So the announcement is screenshotted with the phone. Is the screenshot done from Finney?
Like the bottom and menu buttons and upper boundary with time battery and etc
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@marousi taking into account the products they offer I think the numbers you say are very, very conservative, we just have to wait a few months.
Activity: 127
Dev when do you plan some new advertising ?
Activity: 33
The information is interesting, but I want to understand. What does it mean to monetize the power of devices. What is it like? Will your device earn a crypto currency?
Activity: 196
I don't think that the thickness of the phone is so important, for me success of entering the market of the product and attracting investors for the development of the project is important.

Yes, you are right whether the company has specific development what they mentioned in the roadmap is important because they will remodel them year after year with different models to get community attracted to it.
Activity: 123
By Jan/Feb 2019, the SRN price could be $4-7, and that is conservative.
You have collected enough cash through the ico to pay all the costs. The best advertisement for the Finney will be the smartphone and the associated srn course. When the course is x 20, everyone talks about sirin labs in November. I assume that you have at least 50,000 pre-order! When people buy srn to pay for the finney, the price goes up well over $ 3 unless the srn sells again. That should be possible!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
that was in january. I would sell since january to today with 10 good seller 25000 ;-) I am convinced that you also have it on it. But does not matter to the previously written message
why SiRIN LABS office looks so old, are  we gonna see  morden high tech SIRIN LABS office soon?
Activity: 266
just watched some videos of other phones companies their offices look so nice and high tech like
nothing agaisnt Finny phone just wanna see SIRIN LAB with high tech in every aspects
maybe its not that important now, the team is focus on the products , but hope we can see everything about SRN is high tech and advance
legendary
@GröBkAz I would like to help you but unfortunately I do not understand your question well, the way to book your Finney is through the official Sirin Labs website, paying with SRN tokens. As soon as it is available in the physical stores of the brand itself you can pay with other crypto and with fiat.
Activity: 41
Really interesting!
You're doing very good. Good luck team  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
what’s the valuation now for Sirin lab and how you calculate to the valuation? What is the new way to pay? the Finney?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
What part of the roadmap are we in? What kind of partnership with cardano. How cardano will help srn evolve and vice versa
I also heard that they are cooperating, but how it will affect the project and what will bring benefits is not yet clear. Not enough information for a full assessment of the situation. Any news on this topic?
legendary
@GröBkAz on the official website you have the information you are looking for, in the "more" section: https://sirinlabs.com/
Pages:
Jump to: