Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 8. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Sirin OS will not run on pre-existing phones, and we will not be releasing the OS to individuals, only to companies. Sirin will work with the companies to ensure integration into the phones developed by OEMs (original equipment manufacturers). There will not be an iPhone version of FINNEY as it is being built on the Android platform.
Activity: 280
Hi in WP Resources of Sharing P2P Trusted and Secured of Monetization 3.3 and 3.4  Need for fair, Decentralized App-store two great examples are brought up about resource sharing and explanation about the d-app store. My quesiton is specific towards 3.4 as im a bit confused. In 3.3 it is said that the "resource type of sharing" function will not be used with Sirin Tokens instead with something else OK. However in 3.4 there is no mention about any use of token, does the same rule apply here or is the Sirin Token going to be used as a form of payment in the d-app store. Thanks
Activity: 243
Merit: 0
So, Sirin OS, will be an actual OS built in not only an interface? Would we be able to switch between android and Sirin or both will be merged into one for maximum experience?
That is so good to hear. I cannot wait to have it. Thank you, Lyn
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Does anyone have any news about when the Messi ad can be seen and whether it will be broadcasted on televisions or only on the internet?
We ask that members keep this a constructive space and remember that there is no speculation, token price predictions, or discussion of token price
The London store has been open for a while for the Solarin, but is currently closed as it's undergoing a redesign
The address is 34 Bruton Place, Mayfair London W1J6NR
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Well, it's scheduled to launch by the end of November, so that's doable.
We ask that members keep this a constructive space and remember that there is no speculation, token price predictions, or discussion of token price
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
if a normal person walks 9m ur store and wants to buy Finney but has no knowledge 0f crypto how can they do it with only there card or cash
since Srn can only be bought in srn
Well if you wish to buy a finney phone/product, your card or cash will be exchanged for SRN i guess.
you should buy SRN now, if you want to buy phone for cheap price.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
if a normal person walks 9m ur store and wants to buy Finney but has no knowledge 0f crypto how can they do it with only there card or cash

I would recommend the normal person to buy Samsung Galaxy instead. Finney is a crypto smartphone for Christ's sakes. The phone's name literally comes from Hal Finney.
Activity: 210
We are working on ways to pay in fiat or card and have an instant conversion to SRN to buy in physical stores for people who are not yet using crypto. And one of the feature of our upcoming store is that it will function as education hubs to help crypto novices to use both cryptocurrency as well as blockchain technology.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The community is losing members ... the rules you added, the fact that you always say the same thing (you have scripts and just repeat the same answers over and over again), nothing new... a little bit disappointing. And I am sorry to say this but this is what I have observed in the last month...
You are absolutely right and I agree with you. I've been watching the project for a long time. If we saw a finished product or a test platform instead of promises, it would be much better than hearing empty promises
Activity: 252
I love the project and the idea and I glad you are building what is clearly a missen link in the blockchain sector. I wish you well with the project and the idea. And thanks for the clarifications. I will let you know if I have any questions for sure. Cheers
Activity: 112
The community is losing members ... the rules you added, the fact that you always say the same thing (you have scripts and just repeat the same answers over and over again), nothing new... a little bit disappointing. And I am sorry to say this but this is what I have observed in the last month...
Activity: 55
 is there a desktop wallet to keep my SRN in it for long term.? If not, where can I keep my tokens because I do not like to keep them on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Finney hard ware wallet will be game changer and good alternative for many people who were seeking something secure but different. It has been couple of months when I bought tokens. HitBTC is going to make that buying procedure easy for many people. Finney has great progress and current token price is like one time discount for everyone.
Activity: 134
I have some almost none price related question: What is the reason why the FINNEY can only be purchased with SRN? And is there any possible scenario where SL would change that?
Activity: 133
Once upon a time, long long ago, this was a place where people came to learn about SIRIN LABS, crypto, FINNEY™, and to have fun together
In memory of that golden age, you will still see gifs or admins making jokes from time to time
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
When it is planned to bring the finished product to the market, is there any specific time? In particular, I am interested in news about the phone, because this is what can be successful.
Activity: 55
I'm sorry, but the numbers will next be coming in an official communication from SL
While we provide a lot of behind the scenes access here, we are also a business with marketing and R&D demands that we have to respect.
Think of this space as a VIP ticket rather than an all access pass.
Thanks for your excitement; please see the pinned post Smiley
The team is pulling exceedingly long days and no one has time for side projects right how.
No, because we're not a charity. We're a business with a staff that is working 10-14 hour days to get this project done as well as possible.
And again, while we like to give people access, we have an obligation to focus on our jobs as well.
Pages:
Jump to: