Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 7. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Sustaining a healthy ecosystem will help it to be more stable in the market. I fully trust the project team's strategy for our community.
copper member
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
New Partnership & Kuende Token Airdrop For SIRIN LABS Token Holders

Kuende and SIRIN LABS are announcing a partnership to help drive mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency!

How exactly will we achieve this? In three ways:

1. Kuende DAPP will come as the pre-loaded social media DAPP on all FINNEY™ device

2. Kuende and SIRIN LABS will work together to include wider communities and educate them on blockchain and cryptocurrency

3. Kuende will provide an airdrop for SRN token holders

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-sirin-labs-token-holders-2f560820a309

Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Sirin Labs CEO buys $19M worth of real estate in Israel and just purchased an Israeli football club for $7M

https://www.calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3744230,00.html
https://twitter.com/ValoreInitiativ/status/1038527647003947008?s=19
Activity: 252
The purpose of the strategic reinjection is to maintain a healthy ecosystem. Since the SRN token is a utility token, it's purpose is to be used. If we simply held every token that was used, the supply would quickly evaporate, and it would become more and more difficult for individuals to obtain the tokens needed to use the SRN functionality within the phone, and to purchase SIRIN LABS goods and services. We're leading the crypto revolution, in order to bridge the gap between the blockchain economy and the mass market, and that means we need to make the token widely available for anyone who wants to use that. Simultaniously, we recognize the impact on the token economy outside of our ecosystem, which is why we will be doing it strategically, to ensure we do not have an affect.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I presume these will be used for people who walk in the store to buy the phone but do not have SRN token or any crypto currency. Correct?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@freelotus I do not understand your comment very well. You can not design and manufacture a mobile phone like Finney in two days, it has its process, and the end of that process arrives in two months, when the distribution begins. As for the price of SRN, I'll just tell you to look at the market globally.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The project is time to start getting up from his knees and think about the development and advertising, otherwise people will just start to forget about such a project as Sirin.

Sirin won't be forgotten. It is one of the most viable crypto projects out there. You can't see it right now since the whole crypto market is just coming out of a bear phase.
You are an optimist, I envy you. I try to be realistic - who ever saw the promised phone, real and working? So far, only promises and a crashingly falling SRN token on the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I understand the desire for integrated insurance options. When we have finalized information to share, it will be posted here.
Any team members from California or would like to come speak at a Meetup event on October’s 25? Free marketing and promo before launch! Please let me know and I can provide further details! Thanks!
I'm not sure what switch you're asking about
We're partnered with Cardano and will have their token in our wallet
And we'll be on the Ethereum blockchain at launch and looking to migrate to a 3rd gen blockchain that's faster and fee-less
legendary
@amintek15 if you need the money I understand that you want to sell your tokens, but if you do not need it and sell them now I think you make a big mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
The project is time to start getting up from his knees and think about the development and advertising, otherwise people will just start to forget about such a project as Sirin.

Sirin won't be forgotten. It is one of the most viable crypto projects out there. You can't see it right now since the whole crypto market is just coming out of a bear phase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
someone want to buy my SRN token for the ICO price ? Cheesy it's only 3.1x higher than actual market price
omg so many ICOs from last year doing terribly bad I'm not investing since that
when this SRN will be usefull ?

SIRIN Labs is hoping to have Finney, which it calls "the first open source blockchain smartphone" (competing with HTC's Exodus for this title), ready for launch by the end of November 2018. I am not going to pre order my device right now. Better to wait the price pump and spend a less amount of SRN tokens for the phone.
legendary
@amintek15 keep in mind that the phone will be launched in November, from that date we can see a change taking into account how is the market on those dates.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
someone want to buy my SRN token for the ICO price ? Cheesy it's only 3.1x higher than actual market price
omg so many ICOs from last year doing terribly bad I'm not investing since that
when this SRN will be usefull ?
legendary
Sirin OS will be used in the current products and perhaps future of Sirin Labs, no licenses will be given to other manufacturers.
Activity: 210
If you have BTC in ur wallet you can use the Token conversion that sends the btc to the tcs that exchanges for eth and sends back
Sirin probably has an agreement with an exchange and api to it something of that style that handles every transaction to the tcs
I feel like it's a bit self explanatory?
Hey admins also wondering what will be the search engines uses for the Finney
Was thinking maybe brave browser could be included there as it seems decetrilezed and tied with the BAT token which will be a nice partnership if possible
Any news on this?
Activity: 164
So it'll have similar display as androids but new and unique OS which will be the Sirin OS meaning is apart from any other s such as Apple
Will this be passes on to the team? Would actually be great for a browser such as brave to go with it. Like a mini tor
Pages:
Jump to: