Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 6. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
To get free Kuende tokens, all SRN holders will have to pass KYC? What is the point, if you can just give everyone a certain percentage of the number of SRNs on the balance of the wallet?
it not worth passing kyc for just 5-10 usd worth of tokens, your data is much more valuable than that. i do not take part in such "free" tokens program, they are waste of time and may leak or sell your private data.

Yours may be, buy mine is not lol. I'll gladly give people my name, my business forwarding address, and my Google+ number for $10.

Give them to me then. I'll go post them everywhere and you'd probably get an army of pizza delivery guys, Swat team members, and news reporters at your business.

Just saying you should be careful with your info. That being said, I do trust Kuende slightly more than random people on the internet.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
To get free Kuende tokens, all SRN holders will have to pass KYC? What is the point, if you can just give everyone a certain percentage of the number of SRNs on the balance of the wallet?
it not worth passing kyc for just 5-10 usd worth of tokens, your data is much more valuable than that. i do not take part in such "free" tokens program, they are waste of time and may leak or sell your private data.

didn't see any ann on their official about free Kuende?? tokens..looks like they have launched a brand-new Social Community Bounty focused on expanding the SIRIN LABS community within the crypto-sphere only.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0

Yours may be, buy mine is not lol. I'll gladly give people my name, my business forwarding address, and my Google+ number for $10.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
In addition to being able to acquire it online it will also be available in physical stores owned by the brand. What do you mean exactly @andreibi?

Did you know that the very next day Chinese brands like OnePlus, Xiaomi, Huawei and Vivo launched in most of Southeast Asia? Ads were popping all over the place, almost every cellphone shop are already selling those brands. Its like waking up to a huge skyscraper next to your house. While Nokia phones had poor presence and availability in Asian shops, even if they promoted it globally.
Activity: 63
@earthcoin thank you, I had not realized that they had partnered, I will look for more information through the network.

Did you get your free Kuende tokens yet? Is this where you went? https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@earthcoin thank you, I had not realized that they had partnered, I will look for more information through the network.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
And where did that project come from? It's the first time I have news about Kuende, I will try to find more information.

Sirin partnered with them a while back.
Activity: 518
legendary
And where did that project come from? It's the first time I have news about Kuende, I will try to find more information.
Activity: 588
Did you guys know Kuende is doing an airdrop for SRN holders? How awesome is that?

https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-sirin-labs-token-holders-2f560820a309

If you are interested in that airdrop than it is better read that article to let know how worthy that is and what is requirement to take participate in it.

It's a pretty good project too. They actually have a working platform, it's worth checking out.

https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Did you guys know Kuende is doing an airdrop for SRN holders? How awesome is that?

https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-sirin-labs-token-holders-2f560820a309

If you are interested in that airdrop than it is better read that article to let know how worthy that is and what is requirement to take participate in it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Activity: 7
its good to be here with the community
Activity: 518
Great news about the partnership. This shows us that the developers are doing real things and soon we are waiting for ready-made products from Sirin Labs. I hope the phone is good.
legendary
In addition to being able to acquire it online it will also be available in physical stores owned by the brand. What do you mean exactly @andreibi?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I hope the Sirin Labs team has already tapped into the distribution networks around the world. A great product launch but no way to buy it is a failure too.
legendary
The OFFICIAL launch date for FINNEY will be on November 28 at a secret location in Barcelona. In attendance will be members of top-tiered media and our brand ambassador, Leo Messi. FINNEY will be available for purchase to the public on December 15.

Well then, those of us who are close to Barcelona will not be able to attend, could it be less secret?
legendary
@trader_999 the shipments are planned for november according to the team said several times, I hope there are no changes in plans.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Is the design and everything ready for Finney so that the production factory can start ? We are only 2-3 months away.
How much time did you estimate for all that process? Production and packing (getting the pone ready for shipment).
Pages:
Jump to: