Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 12. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 111
 Finney- please tell me what news is on this smartphone?
and when will it go on sale?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
What part of the roadmap are we in? What kind of partnership with cardano. How cardano will help srn evolve and vice versa
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I want to buy the SRN mobile phone, I expect to buy a mobile phone in China. When it will be available?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
A curious element of Finney is the second touch two-inch screen that pops up in the manner of Oppo Find X. It provides access to the "cool wallet" of the smartphone, which allows you to safely interact with crypto-currencies. The presence of a sliding screen affected the thickness of the device - it is 9.3 mm, despite the fact that most modern smartphones are thinner than 8 mm.

Still, do not forget that Finney status smartphone; smartphone for cryptoenthusiasts. And its thickness is not the most important parameter. I now use Microsoft Lumia 535 and its thickness of 8.8 mm and I can not say that this is very much.
Thickness is not important for me either, what i like is a good phone with better security for cryptocurrency storage/spending. i wish they made something cheaper though for people who don't want to pay/cannot afford $1k for a phone.
I have the most expensive phone for $ 300 for all the time. But if the phone will be with such features that can replace the nano Ledger, the $ 1000 is not such a big amount.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Finney focuses on security for crypto, that not only attracts those who are already in this world, but also attracts many people who want to start in crypto/blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
A curious element of Finney is the second touch two-inch screen that pops up in the manner of Oppo Find X. It provides access to the "cool wallet" of the smartphone, which allows you to safely interact with crypto-currencies. The presence of a sliding screen affected the thickness of the device - it is 9.3 mm, despite the fact that most modern smartphones are thinner than 8 mm.

Still, do not forget that Finney status smartphone; smartphone for cryptoenthusiasts. And its thickness is not the most important parameter. I now use Microsoft Lumia 535 and its thickness of 8.8 mm and I can not say that this is very much.
Thickness is not important for me either, what i like is a good phone with better security for cryptocurrency storage/spending. i wish they made something cheaper though for people who don't want to pay/cannot afford $1k for a phone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I don't think that the thickness of the phone is so important, for me success of entering the market of the product and attracting investors for the development of the project is important.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi . I suppose it's a very nice project.
Sensible business, a rather interesting vision!
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Merit: 581
The thickness of the phone in this case is not such a big disadvantage. Those features and parameters that will have this device will cover this disadvantage. Personally I really like the design and I love the heavy phones.
Activity: 17
I wish that the idea will carry out all that has been estimated.  Good luck guys!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I see somewhere on Twitter very soon they are going to release the Mobile phone which is being developed by this company? The information i have provided is already known to the community?

https://medium.com/@sirinlabs/finney-s-design-in-focus-aa595bd8b708

You can find details into this article they are working hard on this product to make it launch asap with some unique features and become pioneer in this field. If we see the potential than it could become so huge and all token holders will get big benefits from this rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
I see somewhere on Twitter very soon they are going to release the Mobile phone which is being developed by this company? The information i have provided is already known to the community?
legendary
With the pace of work that the team has, I do not think it takes too long to implement the payment with fiat in the website, it is possible that it is one of the following steps.
legendary
Can someone make a purchase with another coin or fiat because it will be converted to SRN in the background? If so will that also affect the value of SRN tokens?
Maybe something like that will be implemented when the phone will be available to buy, for now you have to pay 50 SRN downpayment to buy phone later at a discount rate. if fiat or other crypto were to be implemented in shop then it definitely will affect SRN price because any product produced by sirinlabs must be bought with SRN tokens.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Can someone make a purchase with another coin or fiat because it will be converted to SRN in the background? If so will that also affect the value of SRN tokens?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The design of the phone is really impressive. I hope with the product's release to the market the project activity will grow along with the price. Now everyone looks back at bitcoin, I would like to see the market led by the interest in real business as Sirin.
legendary
Yes @lite I'm impatient to have it already hehe. In this article the photos look better and have a lot of information: https://www.engadget.com/2018/07/11/finny-cryptocurrency-phone-bitcoin-secure-price-release-date/
legendary
Have you seen the final design of the phone? https://twitter.com/SIRINLABS/status/1017040028948750336 Is beautiful!
Yep just saw, it is amazing! it has two displays, small one is used to activate wallet functionality(it's cool!). maybe in 4-5 months we'll have the phone in our hands. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: