Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 9. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I still don't have the exact number, but for sure it will be more than what has announced from January. Our target is selling more than 100,000 units this year, and just for the first month alone we already have over 25,000 pre-orders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I share this great interview with Sirin Labs Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Nimrod May, on the latest episode on BTC Podcast Network:

https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/announcements-sirin-labs/
Activity: 238
The price of the phone is the standard in these days for tier 1 smartphone. In addition you are getting a cutting edge of Cyber-Security suite, embedded cold storage wallet, Blockchain components, and more.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
The FINNEY’s cold-storage wallet will be designed to seamlessly interact between tokens and coins that are supported within the wallet. So first, the ADA token will be supported in the wallet. Next, we are creating a DApp store and providing developers with an SDK to significantly grow the number of DApps in existence. This partnership will bring ADA support and functionality to the DApp store, meaning that if you want to purchase an app from the DApp store, but you only have ADA stored in your wallet and since all transactions will need to be performed in SRN, you will be able to make that purchase in ADA. The wallet’s functionality will automatically and seamlessly exchange your ADA for SRN. Users will be prompted to approve a transaction for the appropriate amount of ADA, and then the phone will conduct the transaction in SRN.
Still, the news about the partnership Ada and Sirin were true. Now these projects interact and solve common problems. I would like to know more about their plans for further cooperation.

Great news does not equate to a price rally. Literally right now, people are just dumping everything regardless of good updates. The only hope is the future plans and the likelihood that the dev team can deliver on those plans. But I like what I'm seeing so far with their hard work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The FINNEY’s cold-storage wallet will be designed to seamlessly interact between tokens and coins that are supported within the wallet. So first, the ADA token will be supported in the wallet. Next, we are creating a DApp store and providing developers with an SDK to significantly grow the number of DApps in existence. This partnership will bring ADA support and functionality to the DApp store, meaning that if you want to purchase an app from the DApp store, but you only have ADA stored in your wallet and since all transactions will need to be performed in SRN, you will be able to make that purchase in ADA. The wallet’s functionality will automatically and seamlessly exchange your ADA for SRN. Users will be prompted to approve a transaction for the appropriate amount of ADA, and then the phone will conduct the transaction in SRN.
Still, the news about the partnership Ada and Sirin were true. Now these projects interact and solve common problems. I would like to know more about their plans for further cooperation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 55
Thank you for your answers lyn
I want to give you a compliment
I don't want to call out other projects but SRN really understands how to take care of their community
Many projects could learn from you
Activity: 280
 I don't know yet. As I have told you before, discussions are ongoing and we are finding ways to sell in the Chinese market while fully complying with the law.
Activity: 189
we are working on all of these add-ons, and will share when ready.
We're really quite far away from launch still, and while screen protectors are important, they're not immediate priority.
I know it's hard to remain patient for another 3.5 months
Activity: 280
i never said it was going to be. i said i was glad the concern wasnt valid
because the community was expressing that concern. i sont even know who messi is and was giving props to the teaser.
Activity: 30
If you don't appreciate our job here. Please atleast don't make this forum centered to your sentiments.I have already told you to move on and close this issue and if you continue, I also regret to remove you from this group
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
A very new China made Blockchain smart phone with mining gadget just released on market this week. As I said people are crazy about mining Cryptos, so I do wish FINNEY will do the same. Expecting...

Mining on a smart phone? That's not smart at all. I think staking is the more realistic approach. Your phone battery will be dead in an hour if this is true. But staking is possible since it reuire minimal power consumption.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
According to the current operation speed of block chain, when applying block chain technology, the electronic equipment developed by SirinLabs must take into account the speed and energy consumption of the system. As the core technology that must be broken through, we think it is necessary for the project side to make detailed route planning for this so that investors can track the development progress.
According to the number of addresses I track, the maximum holding rate of SRN tokens is now 10%, and the original 40% of tokens reserves have been sold by 30%.
I just doubt that these tokens have been sold. Why should they be transferred? For safety?
It's a bear market, and SRN being a utility token, relies on the products we are building.
Further, the value of SRN as a utility token will be realized when we release FINNEY product and services for SRN use in ecosystem. As we've always said it's a long-term project as laid out in the whitepaper.
That was tough, but as I have said, we will be shipping the item in Spain provided that you could fill out the preorder form completely with your address. If in case there will be any problem, our preorder team will get in touch with you.
Activity: 55
I understand that's why I was getting premission and only using information you were already putting out.
Is the answer no, do not post it?
I understand if it's no, I'm not trying to hurt the project in any way.
It was not announced yet when we are going to resume working with him in the commercial. I cannot assure you that we can ask that question as we don't have meeting with him prior to that schedule.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Undoubtedly, the use of cell phones in the cryptocurrency business is a very important part of the market. Sooner or later this niche will be occupied, now everything is just beginning. Sirin was one of the first.
 is Status team is still in partnership with SIRIN labs as earlier Status logo used to be showed on website under but now it is not? Any idea
Pages:
Jump to: