Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 10. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
A very new China made Blockchain smart phone with mining gadget just released on market this week. As I said people are crazy about mining Cryptos, so I do wish FINNEY will do the same. Expecting...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It was announced December last year that Status will come pre-installed on FINNEY to offer a decentralized experience on the blockchain. Moreover, I am currently gathering more information and updates to share with you at this moment regarding the partnership
Activity: 84
I think the finney does what it's supposed to do. Keep cryptocurrencies safe and use them for payment. I now have a ledger nano s and that is the safest thing I still have to be careful that my laptop and mew is not hacked. I do not need that anymore when I have the finney! is that correct or do I overlook something?
Activity: 243
that's the most important. I also have secure communication that is not intercepted. Which smartphone can still achieve that in 2018? At the moment I'm using the Samsung S9 and I'm not sure because I have lots of applications like Coinbase or Binance on it. In case of loss of my mobile phone I have a problem. Trust that gets better with the finney. That's the future in the smartphone sector.
Activity: 112
No, the wallet can be recovered using any device that allows BIP39 account recovery.
The BIP39 recovery phrase will enable users to retain control and possession of their wallet and all of their cryptocurrencies regardless of what happens to their FINNEY
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Sirin Labs is developing 3 products: Sirin OS, The FINNEY smartphone, and The FINNEY all-in-one PC. We are challenged by our community a lot, and we’ve had a lot of requests for different pieces of technology, including a tablet, laptop, a smartwatch etc, specifically from FINNEY customers. We hear you, hear the community, and we are listening to your feedback. We hope we can soon enough come back to you, the users, with a more organized and formalized survey of some sort, and decide together what product we will develop next.

A real investor knows these things take time. No one remembers how the first iPhone was met with some skepticism. Some are sure it would fail miserably but as history shows it, the critics were fools.
Activity: 252
Official warning to the room: If people continue to come and complain about price without a larger/proactive statement, you will be minimally suspended from commenting, potentially banned.
We gave out the number to inform the community, but as we approach our marketing campaign, there are things we are not sharing as readily right now.
Activity: 266
Asif, we share all the information that we possibly can share, but we also reserve the right to share things in time, whether for future marketing purposes or R&D.
The information I have about it are only those that was announced. I have no updates for you at this time
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
what about the preorder target
did srnlabs advertise the new number of preorder phones after january
why so far
its been a long time since january
if srnlab is not updating the number even after 7 months then what was the reason of updating the first number in january
is srnlabs failed in achieving the target so far
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
There is a 50 SRN deposit to preorder FINNEY™ phone. The price of the phone will stay equivalent to ~$999USD. The price in SRN will be determined by the exchange rate when the phone is released.
The phone will only be available in Pebble Gray when it launched. Other colors will be available later. The poll is to find out what colors people like for the next batch of phones.
Then we need to wait until the token price rises to one dollar. Because to date, $ 1,000 is 7,692 tokens. The rate will rise in the future, and we will clearly overpay, but this is for the holders.
Activity: 33
The cryptomarket is catastrophic at the moment! Falling and falling and falling... and the signs for August are getting everyday worser
Activity: 252
Sirin Labs is developing 3 products: Sirin OS, The FINNEY smartphone, and The FINNEY all-in-one PC. We are challenged by our community a lot, and we’ve had a lot of requests for different pieces of technology, including a tablet, laptop, a smartwatch etc, specifically from FINNEY customers. We hear you, hear the community, and we are listening to your feedback. We hope we can soon enough come back to you, the users, with a more organized and formalized survey of some sort, and decide together what product we will develop next.
Activity: 266
will the other colours be made of exactly the same material as the pebble gray?
 they should shoot a product demo in 360 video and people immerse and watch it on their VR headsets
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
There is a 50 SRN deposit to preorder FINNEY™ phone. The price of the phone will stay equivalent to ~$999USD. The price in SRN will be determined by the exchange rate when the phone is released.
The phone will only be available in Pebble Gray when it launched. Other colors will be available later. The poll is to find out what colors people like for the next batch of phones.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Greetings. I want to contact the project team.
I am a member of the WINGS community and I want to ask you a question: when do you plan to pay rewards to the forecasters? In fact has passed already about 8 months. I think it would be fair to resolve this issue in the near future!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
what's been going on withSIRIN LABS, I sold it a while ago but wanted to check it again. I still think my decision was right tho due to the market's situation
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Greetings all! You must to append token details to permit participants to get in the plan.

hello bot writer !
ICO is end, you can buy SIRIN token on exchanges for 1/4 of the ICO price !
good luck in your posting !
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
The price of the phone will stay equivalent to ~$999USD. The price in SRN will be determined by the exchange rate when the phone is released
We will have physical stores in the following locations: Turkey, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Seoul, New York, Tokyo and we are continuing our global expansion. We are also in talks with several OEM companies regarding implementing our SIRIN OS in their mobile phones.
This is a huge market, I hope that the market will only expand. Is it possible that in the future the price will be reduced because it has a very strong impact on demand?
Price won't be reduced, you can pre-order now though if you want a discount. who knows there might be cheaper SIRIN phone with lower specs (at least i hope for it).
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The price of the phone will stay equivalent to ~$999USD. The price in SRN will be determined by the exchange rate when the phone is released
We will have physical stores in the following locations: Turkey, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Seoul, New York, Tokyo and we are continuing our global expansion. We are also in talks with several OEM companies regarding implementing our SIRIN OS in their mobile phones.
This is a huge market, I hope that the market will only expand. Is it possible that in the future the price will be reduced because it has a very strong impact on demand?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Yesterday's video from behind the scene is little lengthy but worth to be watched to have fresh opinion abut what going on. It isn't like nothing is happening but like every project here development phase has started as well. Few good months waiting or up swing of altcoins markets or both will play important role now for all projects.
Pages:
Jump to: