Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 2. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Moshe Hogeg is my biggest concern about Sirin Labs.

LMAO! LOL! Frankly, I bought into the Sirin Labs' ICO with eyes wide open even though I read about all the failed projects Moshe Hogeg started all throughout his career. I was hoping that Finney turns out bigger than him because I believe a secure smartphone is needed for a mobile crypto wallet. And maybe some real company who has the business acumen to make this a success buys them out.

Hell, what are the odds that one success comes out of a dozen failures of Hogeg?

Same here man. He always comes up with an idea that sounds cool on whitepaper but always fails on the market (token price) look at what he did to STOX lost pretty big on that one and now SIRIN too.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Moshe Hogeg is my biggest concern about Sirin Labs.

LMAO! LOL! Frankly, I bought into the Sirin Labs' ICO with eyes wide open even though I read about all the failed projects Moshe Hogeg started all throughout his career. I was hoping that Finney turns out bigger than him because I believe a secure smartphone is needed for a mobile crypto wallet. And maybe some real company who has the business acumen to make this a success buys them out.

Hell, what are the odds that one success comes out of a dozen failures of Hogeg?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Sirin Labs is going through some trouble right now. A lot is at stake, the company could either continue down the path to possible insolvency or make a comeback and improve sales and development of the Finney. Honestly I believe Sirin Labs has everything it needs to survive and continue accomplishing great achievements beyond the Finney itself.

However the determining factor will come to the competency of the management. The team seems solid, I am worried about how seriously Moshe Hogeg is about Sirin Labs. He obviously wasn't determined in saving his other ICO projects that eventually failed despite raising substantial funds. His business practices seem very questionable and if Sirin Labs had a CEO with a proven track record and credibility, I wouldn't doubt the company for a second even with the recent 25% lay off of staff. Moshe Hogeg is my biggest concern about Sirin Labs. I don't want to be the one to doubt an ambitious entrepreneur as I love ambition and those who pursue great goals, but his history and reputation has been in question along with the question of the ethics of his business practices.

I hope Sirin Labs survives and continues to update the Finney. I currently own this innovative phone and love it. It would be sad for such a project to end at this time.

Reading the technical specifications of Finney, the SO based at the android , so will there be compatibility with any app in the Play Store? Did you encounter any problem installing a game or app in the play store? And what was the notable difference in relation to other devices that use android? Thanks  Wink Smiley

The Finney has two app stores, it's dCENTER for decentralized apps and the Play Store. So far every app I installed from the Play Store was compatible and ran perfectly with the Finney as they should. I used to use always stay with the Galaxy Note series until I got the Finney. The Finney performs very well remember it has a Snapdragon 845 processor, only surpassed by the very recent Galaxy S10+ with their 855. Definitely recommend, have you seen the news about the crypto wallet in the Galaxy S10+ getting hacked? Another reason why the Finney is in the win, cold storage wallet security.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
I hear somewhere sirin labs failed to launch its mobile which is launching under the blockchain. Really they are doing according to the roadmap what they mentioned but not managed to launch a working mobile phone for the community.
Even though we have not succeeded in launching a cellphone that works for the community, we must continue to appreciate the team because they have also tried as much as possible, and the important thing is we must continue to support the team
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Sirin Labs is going through some trouble right now. A lot is at stake, the company could either continue down the path to possible insolvency or make a comeback and improve sales and development of the Finney. Honestly I believe Sirin Labs has everything it needs to survive and continue accomplishing great achievements beyond the Finney itself.

However the determining factor will come to the competency of the management. The team seems solid, I am worried about how seriously Moshe Hogeg is about Sirin Labs. He obviously wasn't determined in saving his other ICO projects that eventually failed despite raising substantial funds. His business practices seem very questionable and if Sirin Labs had a CEO with a proven track record and credibility, I wouldn't doubt the company for a second even with the recent 25% lay off of staff. Moshe Hogeg is my biggest concern about Sirin Labs. I don't want to be the one to doubt an ambitious entrepreneur as I love ambition and those who pursue great goals, but his history and reputation has been in question along with the question of the ethics of his business practices.

I hope Sirin Labs survives and continues to update the Finney. I currently own this innovative phone and love it. It would be sad for such a project to end at this time.

Reading the technical specifications of Finney, the SO based at the android , so will there be compatibility with any app in the Play Store? Did you encounter any problem installing a game or app in the play store? And what was the notable difference in relation to other devices that use android? Thanks  Wink Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I hear somewhere sirin labs failed to launch its mobile which is launching under the blockchain. Really they are doing according to the roadmap what they mentioned but not managed to launch a working mobile phone for the community.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

Spot on about Moshe Hogeg.

Every entrepreneur has had their fair share of failures, but failing in an emerging industry does raise a flag or two. Failing 2-3 times is a "Yikes" moment. Moshe doesn't really seem to understand the mobile market. Yes, blockchain phone is nice and all if you market it to the "niche" market it's intended for. However, I'm enjoying my Xiaomi and have a ledger for my assets, so how do you convince me to move to Finney again?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
We can only hope that this laying off of 25% staff will help them to stand up and get stabilized again. Last years extended bear market has badly effected lot of startups which didn't succeed to manage funds or simply had delays in developments. It is one of the highly prominent project but hopefully they will come out of this crisis very soon.
Activity: 5

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey, i have send some tokens to obtain discount to buy a Finney many time ago, before the launch.

Have a way to get my money back?
I cant find the email. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I think who're about to take over SRN token from the big group.

I heard that following the launch of FINNEY, the next target will be applied directly to the PC.
Although it is not a big company like Samsung or Apple, SIRIN LAPS team succeeded in creating, releasing, and promoting its products.

Is it going to end here? The entrepreneur will continue to pursue profit unless he is bankrupt.
I find it interesting to watch this. Lol Smiley

I don't mind a buyout from mega big companies. The question is how will they tackle the issue of the SRN token which is supposed to be the fuel to power the Sirin ecosystem within the Sirin phones.
Activity: 54
I think who're about to take over SRN token from the big group.

I heard that following the launch of FINNEY, the next target will be applied directly to the PC.
Although it is not a big company like Samsung or Apple, SIRIN LAPS team succeeded in creating, releasing, and promoting its products.

Is it going to end here? The entrepreneur will continue to pursue profit unless he is bankrupt.
I find it interesting to watch this. Lol Smiley
Activity: 859
Has anyone actually use the phone? I do not know, I think that trying to compete in the mobile phone market is a fool's errand if you are not one of the big players. Apple and Samsung are simply to powerful, and Huawei and Xiaomi have been putting out extremely impressive products for the price. I do not see Sirin as a viable candidate in any way.

Fool's errand? Tsk tsk... Blackberry said Iphone beating them is fool's errand. Iphone said Samsung beating them is fool's errand. And now former unknowns like Huawei and Xiaomi are coming up. The product should have better value than its price to win.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
If they can strike  DEAL FOR sirinOS at MWC, srn will have a chance to appreciate.

If they will get succeed to catch the attention of the big investors than everyone will be winner and this project will rock and this will be turning point.
Recently I see a lot of advertising on the Internet about the project, it probably takes a lot of money. I think the project needs a good well-known partners and resources they have should be enough, because at ICO they collected a very large amount.
Activity: 952
If they can strike  DEAL FOR sirinOS at MWC, srn will have a chance to appreciate.

If they will get succeed to catch the attention of the big investors than everyone will be winner and this project will rock and this will be turning point.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Sirin Labs got ranked as #2 coin to watch for this week, because the team plans to demo their Finney blockchain smartphone at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2019, which is taking place from February 25 to 28.

https://coincodex.com/article/3100/top-3-coins-to-watch-feb-25-mar-3-2019/
Activity: 57
maybe some big producer will buy them - they will sell   and we investors will stay empty hands again?!?!
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Don't dream about sirin, it is scam made by moshe, who is notorious scammer 

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lawyers-for-israeli-crypto-entrepreneur-say-white-paper-confers-no-legal-responsibility

Moshe and his scam coins like STX, SRN, LEADCOIN, ORBS will collapse soon.
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
Has anyone actually use the phone? I do not know, I think that trying to compete in the mobile phone market is a fool's errand if you are not one of the big players. Apple and Samsung are simply to powerful, and Huawei and Xiaomi have been putting out extremely impressive products for the price. I do not see Sirin as a viable candidate in any way.
Investors who invested in this token were drowned in the grave.
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Pages:
Jump to: