Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 4. (Read 166736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1062
3 days until our launch event in Barcelona. FINNEY™ will take center stage for the media and our Brand Ambassador, Leo Messi will join us, too! https://t.co/mUecCjQcEd
A huge part of all the funds collected will receive Leo. (although it is possible that there will be  % ). Even when Sirin completed the fundraising campaign, ETH cost several more expensive and naturally, like most projects, they didn't immediately transfer to Fiat or Stablecoin. Most of them were left on the ETH, and when its price collapsed they wondered what to do next. Because it is a problem for project
I hope for a quick resolution of the situation with the Wings, while this is not yet a scandal, but the name of the project and the team can be blackened forever, if payments don't follow.
I hope the team will solve this issue and continue to develop only forward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
3 days until our launch event in Barcelona. FINNEY™ will take center stage for the media and our Brand Ambassador, Leo Messi will join us, too! https://t.co/mUecCjQcEd
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
ATTENTION I WAS SCAMMED BY SIRIN !!!

Last year I took part in a competition organised by SIRIN LABS and WINGS platform.

I was supposed to be paid bounty for my work promoting and forecasting Sirin Labs ICO but I was not paid till this day.
I was trying to contact both Sirin Labs and Wings team but all I got was "we will pay soon" answers .

Sirin Labs and Wings are NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

I was contacted by other people who were scammed by Sirin Labs too.

Yes, maybe they will deliver good phone on the market but they will continue scamming people like you and me.

I have cryptographic proof of this scam (my ETH address) and I am willing to send it to those who are planning to pursue this issue or make a shitstorm out of it.
Those two projects are scammers!

At the moment we are waiting for Sirin to deposit the reward ETH (because their rewards is made of a mix of SRN and ETH).
Sirin have already sent the required SRN to the smart contract, however it cannot be distributed without the ETH.

Additionally, we are waiting for a clarification regarding the total amount of funds raised. The official answer we received is 169715 ETH raised but its possible they might have not taken into account the fiat raised, ( because 169715 ETH doesnt match the public records about the total amount raised ). We are currently waiting for the team at Sirin to check this number and either double confirm it or send an updated correct amount.

Why aren't they sending ETH? It can't be that difficult. Very unprofessional Sirin Labs behaviour.

And the answer is 205k ETH, it was announced on Sirin Labs Telegram after ICO. So no need for secondary confirmation.
because they are not professionals and dishonest. i have received rewards from different project on wings like from aura, wpr, ins etc.. these project paid because they are professional and value their project. they're not shitty like sirin labs.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
It is not WINGS fault, Sirin Lab isn't fulfilling his promises.
They have problems in calculating how much they earnt in ETH.
Maybe a tax thing?
Or maybe they will simply endlessly delay for some reason. (they don't want to pay the reward at all?)
I followed the discussion, it is an endless delay, but you never know.
If one says tomorrow I pay you, maybe tomorrow he will pay.
Sure it isn't the best behaviour. It is weird in fact.
I would never run a project this way. it makes no sense.
May be the company is upsidedown form other points of view and this is just a consequence of a dramatic mess in organizing things.
But actually they managed to build a phone (this I believe it), so I don't know what to think.

They scammed me in exactly same way!

They haven't sent me my Sirin tokens since almost a year.

What can we do about it? Never trusting that company again! Stay away!

Last year I took part in a competition organised by SIRIN LABS and WINGS platform.

I was supposed to be paid bounty for my work promoting and forecasting Sirin Labs ICO but I was not paid till this day.
I was trying to contact both Sirin Labs and Wings team but all I got was "we will pay soon" answers .

Yes, maybe they will deliver good phone on the market but they will continue scamming people like you and me.

I have cryptographic proof of this scam (my ETH address) and I am willing to send it to those who are planning to pursue this issue or make a shitstorm out of it.

At the moment we are waiting for Sirin to deposit the reward ETH (because their rewards is made of a mix of SRN and ETH).
Sirin have already sent the required SRN to the smart contract, however it cannot be distributed without the ETH.

Additionally, we are waiting for a clarification regarding the total amount of funds raised. The official answer we received is 169715 ETH raised but its possible they might have not taken into account the fiat raised, ( because 169715 ETH doesnt match the public records about the total amount raised ). We are currently waiting for the team at Sirin to check this number and either double confirm it or send an updated correct amount.

Why aren't they sending ETH? It can't be that difficult. Very unprofessional Sirin Labs behaviour.

And the answer is 205k ETH, it was announced on Sirin Labs Telegram after ICO. So no need for secondary confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This project is already losing its credibility because of some stupid decision everyone is in shocking after time we have no solid product which help this to find a good way to grow. On other side people are crying they are not cooperating with them to release the reward for bounty as they promised.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The details of where Finney will be presented to the press are still secret? In Barcelona there is no publicity about it.

Postponing the presentation of FINNEY and launching it in production, they fell short of what HTC has already released Exodus 1 and launched it in production (because in December he will be sent to buyers). I believe that the postponement of the first period of production of FINNEY due to design changes and subsequent bear market had a negative impact on the plans of the SIRIN and trust them.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Activity: 616
SIRIN LABS has entered into a partnership with the STOX prediction network. The STOX DApp will be listed in the FINNEY dCENTER, and FINNEY users will receive bonus prediction tokens which can be used to win STX. Check out their platform and register for free at stox.com to receive your first 100 prediction tokens for free!
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
I fully agree that there is a temporary change in alternative coins market trend after long bearish. Markets are being moved upwards individually but you can consider all this temporary because this is not trend as we didn't get rid of element of uncertainty completely yet. When true bullish sentiment will return then this increase will be collectively and will be felt widely.
Almost all coins been affected by this bearish decline of market, as long as the team still being active at this rate of time, we can feel that they not abandoned project then it will recover.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
The details of where Finney will be presented to the press are still secret? In Barcelona there is no publicity about it.
Activity: 728
I fully agree that there is a temporary change in alternative coins market trend after long bearish. Markets are being moved upwards individually but you can consider all this temporary because this is not trend as we didn't get rid of element of uncertainty completely yet. When true bullish sentiment will return then this increase will be collectively and will be felt widely.
legendary
Quiet @Dextroboy it is possible that the movement that we are seeing since yesterday lasts a few days, not concretely to what is due but seems to be maintained.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
very interesting this project, I am tracking, we have a small high in BTC and now the token SRN is with a 40% high in CMC
Oh my God, SIRIN To the moon now, what news makes the SRN rise to 45%?
I do not expect that SRN will be like this, and I am truly miss this breakout!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
very interesting this project, I am tracking, we have a small high in BTC and now the token SRN is with a 40% high in CMC
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
If Bitcoin plays along and break out gently into an uptrend, be prepared for the Sirin moon soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Fuck them, fuck moshe dog and the team, the evil leader. They dumped stx and srn, they will suffer cancers and die very soon.
legendary
@pastet89 good question, maybe there is a mistake in the dates or Leo Messi that day do not play, I'm also looking for information about the same.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Hi all,

Is anyone tray to preorder FINNEY smatphone form Sirin website?
In preordering page they ask to write Etherium waller address.
I am a bit confused that to write address of Deposit or Withdrawal???
Anyone can help?
i think you have to insert address you made deposit from or your withdrawal address, so they can refund if like order gets cancelled or can't be delivered.

Is there any Discord or telegram community for SRN? I'm looking for it from long time but I can only find the telegra announcement channel....
really you cannot find sirin telegram channel? i have the link to official chat group, here you go https://t.me/sirinlabs
sirin team sure are taking a lot of time to release the phone.
It is really concerning that it took time for the phone to be released. This makes me wonder about the phone's specification. Will it have the latest hardware available to the market to justify its price? even if the main feature of the device is for security, its hardware should also be a factor in its price. Just like when Red hydrogen one was released which was a disappointment because the hardware it has was a year old already.
phones probably are not in production yet, so we might see latest hardware.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Is anyone tray to preorder FINNEY smatphone form Sirin website?
In preordering page they ask to write Etherium waller address.
I am a bit confused that to write address of Deposit or Withdrawal???
Anyone can help?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Is there any Discord or telegram community for SRN? I'm looking for it from long time but I can only find the telegra announcement channel....
really you cannot find sirin telegram channel? i have the link to official chat group, here you go https://t.me/sirinlabs
sirin team sure are taking a lot of time to release the phone.
It is really concerning that it took time for the phone to be released. This makes me wonder about the phone's specification. Will it have the latest hardware available to the market to justify its price? even if the main feature of the device is for security, its hardware should also be a factor in its price. Just like when Red hydrogen one was released which was a disappointment because the hardware it has was a year old already.
Pages:
Jump to: